Page 188 of 254 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 3801

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post

Sorry for my duplicate post! I could see this.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I am excited for this WW movie!

While it may not be perfect or done exactly as each person would like, it is WW's first film! As fans, let us be supportive, especially since we have not seen the movie yet to disagree with it.

I always go into superhero movies with no expectations, because they always change things: costumes, names, powers, etc. I go in wanting to be entertained and I view each movie on its own merits. I don't expect it to be like the comics, but if it is, I am pleased, pleasantly. And if it is not, I take it for what it is, what it presents, character development, power displays, storyline, characters, etc.

I know there will be some very good parts of this movie. I Hope it does well and everyone likes it.
    Thank you for this post! And a hearty HERE, HERE! to you, too! I feel exactly the same way you do. I LOVE Wonder Woman. I've cherished this character since I was 6 years old, which was an unfortunately loooooooong time ago. I remember seeing Lynda Carter on tv, then that same week, fueled by a growing superhero obsession, my mother took me to see Superman the Movie, and the FIRST thing I asked once we were out of the theater and I was allowed to speak again was "Is there a Wonder Woman movie, ma?" So yea, been waiting a while, and I know folks like my ma have been waiting longer still.

Everything I see so far tells me this ADAPTION of a comic book charater keeps most of the core, fundamental things about Diana and her world that I love, so I'm gonna go into this with a smile and no purist inclinations. EVERY adaption changes things, sometimes for good, sometimes bad. But regardless, it's all opinion.
    Last edited by rayray1127; 03-29-2017 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Spacing

Gotta love Gal!

IMG_9005.jpg

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    Gotta love Gal!

IMG_9005.jpg
    LOL!

Can't say I blame her. Not one bit!
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Gotta love Gal!

IMG_9005.jpg
    Lol! I forgot about Carrie and that scene! Good one!

So, Supergirl in Man of Steel 2, and now we're getting a Batgirl solo by Joss Whedon, I wonder if we'll get a team up!!!???

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/ba...os-1202018544/

All good news for Wonder Woman at CinamaCon! I've yet to see anything BUT positivity!

We're supposed to have new footage at Wondercon this weekend right? At least that's what I've understood from the advertisment, but I could have read wrong too!

Quote Originally Posted by enish View Post
    We're supposed to have new footage at Wondercon this weekend right? At least that's what I've understood from the advertisment, but I could have read wrong too!
    That would be awesome!! Though I'm at that point where I don't want to be spoiled...not tooooo much haha

That would be awesome!! Though I'm at that point where I don't want to be spoiled...not tooooo much haha
    It's hard to find that balance right? LOL The struggle is real, as real as the hype!

Quote Originally Posted by rayray1127 View Post
    Thank you for this post! And a hearty HERE, HERE! to you, too! I feel exactly the same way you do. I LOVE Wonder Woman. I've cherished this character since I was 6 years old, which was an unfortunately loooooooong time ago. I remember seeing Lynda Carter on tv, then that same week, fueled by a growing superhero obsession, my mother took me to see Superman the Movie, and the FIRST thing I asked once we were out of the theater and I was allowed to speak again was "Is there a Wonder Woman movie, ma?" So yea, been waiting a while, and I know folks like my ma have been waiting longer still.
    Hey there! Thank you for the warm hello!

Yes, I have been a Wonder Woman fan for a very long time since being a little kid. And I used to watch the Lynda Carter shows with Dad. He loved them, and I can even remember his words on one particular episode.

The thing I like about WW is that while she can bowl you over like a Kryptonian, she usually does not. But she certainly could. She applies her strength. That is why Lynda Carter would take a deep breath and concentrate--she was applying all that massive strength, but just in the amount needed to get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman;2710718

[B
    So, Supergirl in Man of Steel 2,[/B] and now we're getting a Batgirl solo by Joss Whedon, I wonder if we'll get a team up!!!???
    Who what now?!?!?!
    Last edited by richalex; 03-30-2017 at 05:48 PM.
    Richard Alexander

Astonishing Member

So, Supergirl in Man of Steel 2, and now we're getting a Batgirl solo by Joss Whedon, I wonder if we'll get a team up!!!???

A Batgirl movie by Whedon? Oh, please be true! Please be true!

Quote Originally Posted by Awonder View Post
    A Batgirl movie by Whedon? Oh, please be true! Please be true!
    Yes. Based on Gail Simone's run, and it's Barbara Gordon!

http://ew.com/movies/2017/03/30/joss...arbara-gordon/
    Last edited by RealWonderman; 03-30-2017 at 02:22 PM.

BANNED

Where does it say this?
    Last edited by Gaelforce; 03-30-2017 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Disrespect removed