Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    I like those 4chan ideas, but I suspect that there is no way spoilers:
    that WB/AT&T would sign off on Johns being on anything long term until either A) the Fisher thing is concluded or B) the Snyder cut shows whether it’s more profitable to throw him under the bus
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I just don't want Stargirl to get canceled...
    end of spoilers

Mark Russel on YJ would be a dream come true, but those 4chan rumors are so full of fanservice that I doubt they're real.
    Whichever direction DC decide to go, I doubt Tim/Kon would be the only controversial route chosen.
    The reality will be a lot less appealing.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Seems very likely Tom Taylor will be writing a DCU book in March: https://twitter.com/TomTaylorMade/st...91330826678273

I wonder if this will be the sequel to his suicide squad run?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Seems very likely Tom Taylor will be writing a DCU book in March: https://twitter.com/TomTaylorMade/st...91330826678273

I wonder if this will be the sequel to his suicide squad run?
    At this point I'll be surprised if he doesn't get to finally write Harley's solo book.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    At this point I'll be surprised if he doesn't get to finally write Harley's solo book.
    Yeah that thought did occur to me recently. He and Sampre did create a new costume for her. Works for me, that would keep him occupied for a while (and away from books I actually care about).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I can see that. With Liveshot as her sidekick?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Mark Russel on YJ would be a dream come true, but those 4chan rumors are so full of fanservice that I doubt they're real.
    Whichever direction DC decide to go, I doubt Tim/Kon would be the only controversial route chosen.
    The reality will be a lot less appealing.
    If those rumors were even a little real, Bleeding Cool would be all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I can see that. With Liveshot as her sidekick?
    I could see that .

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    This is another good point, BC literally made an article off a fan's obvious speculation on twitter about 5G Wonder Woman ...when 5G was still a thing, I mean they literally must have searched Wonder Woman on twitter to find it and yet to BC, not even 4chan's "exclusive scoop" is good enough to waste an article on despite some of what was stated sounding plausible.

https://twitter.com/therightram/stat...400036866?s=21
    Just been informed, big news on an upcoming project dropping at the #CCXPWorlds @dccomics Future State panel. ��������

Friday, Dec 4th
    5:26pm - 5:54pm GMT; 12:26pm – 12:54pm PT
    DC Future State: Justice League Family.

Y'all should tune in! ����
    We may be getting news about what’s coming in March today and tomorrow. Makes sense since next week is solicits.
    Last edited by Vordan; 12-04-2020 at 12:16 PM.

Those 4chan spoilers are likely all BS. Not only is the source unreliable, but the set up is telling. Some stuff already heavily rumored, that's easy to put in for credibility, combined then with a lot of wish fulfillment. Those things combined are usually a tell-tale sign of made up leaks.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    https://twitter.com/therightram/stat...400036866?s=21

We may be getting news about what’s coming in March today and tomorrow. Makes sense since next week is solicits.
    It appears the big news was a new Swamp Thing series from Ram V and Mike Perkins in March. This is cool, but it is odd to think that Swamp Thing is our first officially confirmed new series post Future State and Death Metal

https://twitter.com/therightram/stat...64144836128773

Eoa82-7XUAIz81d.jpg
    Last edited by sifighter; 12-04-2020 at 02:11 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    This is another good point, BC literally made an article off a fan's obvious speculation on twitter about 5G Wonder Woman ...when 5G was still a thing, I mean they literally must have searched Wonder Woman on twitter to find it and yet to BC, not even 4chan's "exclusive scoop" is good enough to waste an article on despite some of what was stated sounding plausible.
    What was this?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    There was one that I knew was definitely not true.