Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default Guardians of the Globe vs the Seven

Invincible and the Boys have their Super teams face off. Show versions of both.

The Immortal
    Darkwing
    Aquarius
    War Woman
    Red Rush
    Martian Man
    Green Ghost

vs.

Homelander
    Queen Maeve
    The Deep
    Black Noir
    Translucent
    A-Train
    Starlight

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Red Rush can probably solo. He hits hard enough to injure Nolan (yes, he hurt himself, but nobody on the Seven is close to as durable as Nolan is).

If he can't solo, Homelander probably maybe solos in the other direction.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Red Rush can probably solo. He hits hard enough to injure Nolan (yes, he hurt himself, but nobody on the Seven is close to as durable as Nolan is).

If he can't solo, Homelander probably maybe solos in the other direction.
    I don't see Homelander taking it to Immortal at all, the 2 are probably pretty even, but Abraham(yes, for those who do not know, Immortal is indeed honest Abe Lincoln)has a boat load more experience so I'd give him the edge against homes.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Homelander is MASSIVELY faster than what Immortal showed before dying (haha ironic name) however.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Homelander is MASSIVELY faster than what Immortal showed before dying (haha ironic name) however.
    Immortal isn't dead, and no, Homelander has no superspeed so, he is no faster than Immortal.

I'm hoping you aren't going to refer the explosion again, as that was addressed with mod input the last time that was brought up.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5169238

We don't know what happened after Butcher pressed the detonator, or how Homelander got them out of there. As it is he has consistently shown to not have superspeed, one great example is how long he took to get out of the rubble he was put in by the Females brother(as I sincerely doubt it so much as dazed him).
    Last edited by Cody; 04-21-2021 at 12:40 PM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Incredible Member

Homelander is a pushover. Yes he has the power of Superman but you have to remember that he has *never* once fought an opponent that could physically challenge him much less even hurt him. If Homelander came head to head with his counter part with the Guardians, either the Immortal or Omni-Man, they would utterly beat him senesless. Same with War Woman and Queen Maeve, Aquarus and The Deep, etc. The Boys are just super powered celebreties. They got nothing on actual battled hardened heroes, even if both teams are blatant rip offs of the Justice League.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Immortal isn't dead, and no, Homelander has no superspeed so, he is no faster than Immortal.

I'm hoping you aren't going to refer the explosion again, as that was addressed with mod input the last time that was brought up.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5169238

We don't know what happened after Butcher pressed the detonator, or how Homelander got them out of there. As it is he has consistently shown to not have superspeed, one great example is how long he took to get out of the rubble he was put in by the Females brother(as I sincerely doubt it so much as dazed him).
    Immortal was still nice and dead as of the end of episode 6. Given that was our last episode (unless one came out since? I can't check where I am) he is dead.

And Homelander had the "searching a whole city in a grid using super senses" thing. I don't know exactly where to place him, but given that Immortal shows "human speed only", he's certainly not faster than Homelander.

Immortal was still nice and dead as of the end of episode 6. Given that was our last episode (unless one came out since? I can't check where I am) he is dead.

And Homelander had the "searching a whole city in a grid using super senses" thing. I don't know exactly where to place him, but given that Immortal shows "human speed only", he's certainly not faster than Homelander.
    Immortal is never dead unless his head is turned into goo. Once you put his head in his body, he comes back. Dude is going to be living for the rest of the series.

Homelander has Super vision, you can't use him searching a city for much of anything other than that unless we see him actively going inside each building individually in a small amount of time.

Neither him or Immortal have superspeed. They are dead even in reaction speed.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Immortal is never dead unless his head is turned into goo. Once you put his head in his body, he comes back. Dude is going to be living for the rest of the series.

Homelander has Super vision, you can't use him searching a city for much of anything other than that unless we see him actively going inside each building individually in a small amount of time.

Neither him or Immortal have superspeed. They are dead even in reaction speed.
    I think the issue about Immortal is moreso that when he's "killed," he's effectively out of the fight, which is true more or less to Arena rules because of incapacitation. His immortality is pointless to this thread and to most standard Rumbles.

It's the same thing for similarly-named Mr. Immortal and why he doesn't show up a lot in Rumbles. His immortality is strong enough to ensure that he's often depicted as one of the final beings of the universe before the start of the next one (the latest depiction was him with Franklin Richards, if that says anything), but it's not a helpful power in Rumbles since "death" is incapacitation and he really has no other useful powers beyond that.

I would say with throwing somebody into space, Immortal is significantly stronger than Homelander at least.

I think Immortal is alive in that he'll be coming back in the series soon
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Immortal space tossed the Vulture villain. He is seen again dead floating in space when Mark goes to Mars, so strength wise he should be above HL.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Incredible Member

Homelander is a manchild he has no fighting experience, he just laser eyes everything. I think Immortal would kill Homelander especially after the latest episode where he fought Nolan.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

That one punch clash they had was impressive, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    That one punch clash they had was impressive, yeah.
    Abe Lincoln has a mean right hook, yea.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan