Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37778384858687888990 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1345

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Why you do this?
    Because I am a Dolphins fan.

Speaking of Allen, it is still a question if Saquon Barkley will be durable to last the year, let alone live up to the "generational talent" he was touted as.
    We must remember the Giants took this "once in a lifetime" Running Back number 2 overall because there were no good QB prospects that year.
    That year included Allen and Lamarr Jackson, the next year, Daniel Jones was picked to be the future Hall Of Fame franchise QB, and the GM still has his job.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 08-28-2021 at 03:35 PM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Before New England was able to draft Mac Jones I brought up that Minshew for a 4th or 5th could be a steal for them. He's not a terrible QB and well Jacksonville was not a good team.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Looks like the Ravens have lost featured RB J.K. Dobbins for the season after he injured his knee in the final pre-season game against the WFT last night. He was carted off the field and had an MRI on the knee and while no officila word has been relesd, sources are reporting he is done for the season and headed to the IR.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Joe Burrow made his big 2021 debut for The Bengals. 3 snaps. 2 hand offs and a screen pass that fell to the ground. He is done for the day. 3 minutes into the 1st quarter and he is done.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Because I am a Dolphins fan.

Speaking of Allen, it is still a question if Saquon Barkley will be durable to last the year, let alone live up to the "generational talent" he was touted as.
    We must remember the Giants took this "once in a lifetime" Running Back number 2 overall because there were no good QB prospects that year.
    That year included Allen and Lamarr Jackson, the next year, Daniel Jones was picked to be the future Hall Of Fame franchise QB, and the GM still has his job.
    Its when I read things like this, that makes me even more glad Josh landed in Buffalo. He got the coaches, patience, and players he needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Its when I read things like this, that makes me even more glad Josh landed in Buffalo. He got the coaches, patience, and players he needed.
    Very true. If the Jets had gotten him, he would already be traded, or out of football.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

And to the surprise of nobody, Carson Wentz is on COVID-19 protocol.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    And to the surprise of nobody, Carson Wentz is on COVID-19 protocol.
    Really? I’m shocked! Absolutely shocked! NOT!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In NFL News the Detroit Lions cut Breshad Perriman (WR) after guaranteeing the $2 million of his salary earlier. Perriman struggled the entire preseason with drops and was playing for his position the last game where he dropped 2 passes. The team is moving on and he was only signed due to his speed at WR. Perriman is also the son of former Lions WR Brett Perriman in the 1990's.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I’ve read that the Saints are practicing in Dallas because of Hurricane Ida, and that their September 12th home opener against Green Bay is in doubt.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

BANNED

I am worried now that we've cut Cam that we're a threat for a top 5 pick next year, with no decent QB class waiting for us like last year. But I guess if you're going to rebuild this is the way to do it. But damn, it's going to be a long and depressing season. Mac "Nobama" Jones looked worse in the 3rd preseason game than he did in the first 2, and he didn't look like a world-beater (or even a decent NFL-level QB) then.

Quote Originally Posted by CSTowle View Post
    I am worried now that we've cut Cam that we're a threat for a top 5 pick next year, with no decent QB class waiting for us like last year. But I guess if you're going to rebuild this is the way to do it. But damn, it's going to be a long and depressing season. Mac "Nobama" Jones looked worse in the 3rd preseason game than he did in the first 2, and he didn't look like a world-beater (or even a decent NFL-level QB) then.
    We see things very differently my friend. As Ice Cube once said "Today is a good day".
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Cam was released by The Pats. I am beyond excited and could care less what the naysayers want to complain about. Lets see what the kid can do before we all pretend to be NFL know it all's. I am beyond thrilled that we don't have to watch that unvaccinated moron Cam Newton act like he's a QB anymore.

Week 4 Brady vs Mac Jones. Wow this will be great to watch. Yes the Bucs are probably going to kill the Pats but it is still exciting and if you do not agree with me then your not actually a Pats fan. You are just still hanging on to Brady and the past.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Arizona just got an "oh s***" possibility. The free agent they signed to be their new #1 CB was Malcolm Butler, and they needed him to replace Patrick Peterson. Their #2 CB right now is apparently Robert Alford, who hasn't played in two years due to injuries, and their 2B is third year CB Byron Murphy. Past that, it's all rookies.

Well, Malcolm Butler is not practicing, and is mulling retirement due to an undisclosed personal reason.

Arizona's got two of the best pass-rushers in football of the past decade on the edges, but it won't do f*** all if they don't have a secondary that can give them a few seconds to get to the QB.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    Cam was released by The Pats. I am beyond excited and could care less what the naysayers want to complain about. Lets see what the kid can do before we all pretend to be NFL know it all's. I am beyond thrilled that we don't have to watch that unvaccinated moron Cam Newton act like he's a QB anymore.

Week 4 Brady vs Mac Jones. Wow this will be great to watch. Yes the Bucs are probably going to kill the Pats but it is still exciting and if you do not agree with me then your not actually a Pats fan. You are just still hanging on to Brady and the past.
    I'm not even a Pats fan and am excited to see the game. Cam was just painful to watch in there. But yah, the Bucs are playing right now with the same kind of swagger the Brady Pats used to have back in the day.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.