Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default XMEN 92 HOUSE OF XCII spoilers and review

Soo

All begins with the preview.

The team arrives at Orchis Masterworld station. They make everything go Boom (in fact Gambit did that) so Roguey and Gambit are dead
    Jean and Cyke are struggling against some sentinels but Wolvie makes everything worse "Killing" Task
    Scott die for a sentinel blast (also nice Beast was there) Only Storm and Jean remains so Storm tell Jean "Tell him to do it"
    And alas Mags destroy the base just in Time Master Mold Proton cannon him
    The back thanks to the Grunge Five who are
    Proteus
    Healer
    And Cortez
    The give Psylocke (in Kwannon body) the cuckoos role. And the show Krakoa and how it started to the expense of poor Jubilation Lee life. (So sad)

They have a Party where Mags and Xavier go.to a secret hideout to makeout and guess who were there?

The super duper secret Mutant is????

MOIRA!

NAH kidding its Jubes! Jubes has the power of Moira in this reality and ia locked in a bunker playing videogames. And tell the "Dinosaurs" what to do next

My score : 8/10

Is a good What if? Miniseries

Fantastic Member

Well this was certainly "interesting" i definitely didn't see that big twist coming with Jubes I wonder if she'll follow in Moira's footsteps by the end of this...........you know what i mean

I loved this! It was nostalgic, frivolous fun.

This little moment (I covered the word balloon with a misshapen heart, lol):

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Extraordinary Member

I never watched the cartoon or read the comics inspired by it, but this almost sounds bizarre enough to be interesting. (maybe I am still mistaken thinking this is more based on the cartoon than the 616 comics)

Although Xmen92 was funny , it was very strange for me lol I admit it , I know that it is another universe not Rogue616 , but here is Rogue according to this one based on the one from the animated series , although its level of invulnerability was not as high as that of 616Rogue the same in that series seems to have a body almost impossible to destroy.
    And she's going to die from a massive explosion?
    please lol but well it's another universe, but it's still funny that they forget in part what it means to be invulnerable XD.

7.5/10 I liked this issue better than this week's XMen issue (which wasn't bad, but I expected more).

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    The give Psylocke (in Kwannon body)
    ...so Kwannon? Or is she referred to as Betsy?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    ...so Kwannon? Or is she referred to as Betsy?
    In the episode she appeared in Beyond Good and Evil, she mentioned a brother who fights for mutants which I assumed Brian.

This was just such a fun read and put together so well. i was shocked how good it was actually. 9.5 out of 10. The .5 is because Rogue was drawn as the one Storm was saving but as seen on the next page it was actually Jean so a little ding for the coloring error. "Winds protect us!" YAS!

And i thought Karma backing up the minds to cerebro and transferring them into mutants was simply genius. absolutely genius. And tempo as the one who speeds up time. To have the five made of non xmen and xmen alike enforced the need for them to forgive and come together as one.

And charles saying his one mistake in his dream was not bringing mutants together first almost brought a tear to my eye.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

I am a tad disappointed that Tabitha is seen wearing her X-terminators outfit which is from the late 80s and not any of her X-FORCE uniforms(I perfer the Capullo outfit than Liefeld),

Loved seeing Tempo level up to be one of the Five.

Also Pyro! Darkstar! I hope the cameos keep coming.

I read it more like a satire of Krakoa. The TMNT call out at the end was fun.

Not my cup of tea and I doubt I will pick up more issues.

Way better than Hickman’s version and no characters were ruined in the process.

Loved seeing Cable and Bishop running X-Force to apprehend mutant criminals and terrorists as well as fight off human threats.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

It's like a bad parody of Saturday morning cartoons, not interested at all.

Is this the in the same world as the previous X-Men92 series?
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/