Page 217 of 744 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267317717 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    You prefer Tchalla to be a cold blooded killer?
    We saw it in the MCU with Zemo, Klaw, and Erik. We saw it in the cartoon with Tiger Shark.

At this point, I think "revenge is not justice" is almost becoming an element of the character across the board. Not that he'll never kill... but it's clearly option B.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

It would be so awesome if Ororo made her debut in the MCU in Black Panther 2. I hope it happens it would be epic.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-21-2019 at 09:18 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

It would be so awesome if Ororo made her debut in the MCU in Black Panther 2. I hope it happens it would be epic.
    If Strom crosses in, I doubt Nakia would be in the group shots too. Lol.

If Strom crosses in, I doubt Nakia would be in the group shots too. Lol.
    I dont think Ororo would appear as a love interest honestly. I think it would be another hero helping another hero out. Kinda like when Wonder Woman helped Superman and Batman in BvS against doomsday
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-21-2019 at 09:26 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    "Damnit Eric, now Cap and Wasp are going to whine and complain in our weekly meetings. Do you know how annoying that **** is?"
    See, that would've been the ideal response. lol
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

I dont think Ororo would appear as a love interest honestly. I think it would be another hero helping another hero out. Kinda like when Wonder Woman helped Superman and Batman in BvS.
    I wouldnt use her ar all then. She'd have to be in at least 2-3 xmen/solo movies first.

I wouldnt use her ar all then. She'd have to be in at least 2-3 xmen/solo movies first.
    with the xmen not slated to come out until after 2022 I doubt there would be no mention of them until then. it would make sense to have at least a reference as coogler was already asked if ororo would appear in the 2nd BP. I guess time will tell but I wouldnt be surprised if we get ororo in the next film. I'm excited.

BP Cast is already too full of popular characters to waste time promoting some other brand.

T'challa
    Okoye
    Nakia
    Shuri
    M'baku
    W'kabi
    Ramonda

All great characters with great actors/actresses. And that isn't even counting the villain(s) or people like Ross.

Nor is it counting possible other tribal leaders. We barely saw the river, mining, and merchant tribes.

Marvel definitely doesn't need to take anything from the failed and basically defunct DCEU. Plus, the x-men are already popular and known. They don't need any help. The hype will already be there.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

with the xmen not slated to come out until after 2022 I doubt there would be no mention of them until then. it would make sense to have at least a reference as coogler was already asked if ororo would appear in the 2nd BP. I guess time will tell but I wouldnt be surprised if we get ororo in the next film. I'm excited.
    I'll be interested to see how quickly some of the FOX franchises are able to insert themselves in the MCU. I didn't think Spider-Man would be able to debut as quickly as he did.

In the least, I suspect they'll be wanting to be plant some seeds and easter eggs as soon as possible, because they know people will be looking for them now that the Fox deal is done.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'll be interested to see how quickly some of the FOX franchises are able to insert themselves in the MCU. I didn't think Spider-Man would be able to debut as quickly as he did.

In the least, I suspect they'll be wanting to be plant some seeds and easter eggs as soon as possible, because they know people will be looking for them now that the Fox deal is done.
    you make a great point about spiderman. and your last point us exactly my thoughts. with all of the hype of the merger leading up to the official xmen movie I would imagine there would be references to mutants leading up.to the release of the official movie.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 04-24-2019 at 07:10 PM.

BP Cast is already too full of popular characters to waste time promoting some other brand.

T'challa
    Okoye
    Nakia
    Shuri
    M'baku
    W'kabi
    Ramonda

All great characters with great actors/actresses. And that isn't even counting the villain(s) or people like Ross.

Nor is it counting possible other tribal leaders. We barely saw the river, mining, and merchant tribes.

Marvel definitely doesn't need to take anything from the failed and basically defunct DCEU. Plus, the x-men are already popular and known. They don't need any help. The hype will already be there.
    THat's the fun part of a shared universe though... seeing these characters interact.

That's why it's such a shame that so much of the old guard are likely leaving the MCU after End Game. Seeing T'Challa interact with Iron Man and Thor would have been fun. It's not an issue of the BP franchise needing to prop up Iron Man and Thor or vice verse... from the perspective of comic book fans seeing them on the big screen would just be cool. Not that I wouldn't mind seeing the tribal leader of the river tribe or whatever, but I'll take a scene with Thor and T'Challa over that anyay.

And of course, getting the Fox properites adds a whole wave of new characters we can see interacting in the big screen. T'Challa interacting with Storm and Reed, Deadpool interacting with Spider-Man, Wolverine interactng with Nick Fury, etc etc. And that's the big difference between the MCU and the DCEU... marvel can do that and actually make it work.

MCU has had 21 movies.

They have only used movie time introducing new characters "wonder woman style" a few times:

- Iron Man 2- BW and Fury were big part of the plot. And were also a big part of the complaints at the time.
    - GoG- Thanos was introduced to the plot as the background villain. Gunn hated it.
    - Civil War- Black Panther and Spider-Man were integrated into the plot. Really only Spider-Man counts because BP actually got an arc out of it rather than a cameo.

That is literally it. Three movies out of 21. Outside of those three instances, you only have unimportant cameos (hawkeye in thor) or post credit scenes (Fury in IM, Thanos in Avengers).

And honestly, if they were going to go the teasing route, they would be teasing Wolverine, Cyclops, Deadpool, F4 types... aka the big dogs. not background characters.
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 03-21-2019 at 10:03 AM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I would say Agent of Shield would be the easiest route to introduce mutants. But who knows how many more seasons that will last.

MCU has had 21 movies.

They have only used movie time introducing new characters "wonder woman style" a few times:

- Iron Man 2- BW and Fury were big part of the plot. And were also a big part of the complaints at the time.
    - GoG- Thanos was introduced to the plot as the background villain. Gunn hated it.
    - Civil War- Black Panther and Spider-Man were integrated into the plot. Really only Spider-Man counts because BP actually got an arc out of it rather than a cameo.

That is literally it. Three movies out of 21. Outside of those three instances, you only have unimportant cameos (hawkeye in thor) or post credit scenes (Fury in IM, Thanos in Avengers).

And honestly, if they were going to go the teasing route, they would be teasing Wolverine, Cyclops, Deadpool, F4 types... aka the big dogs. not background characters.
    Historically post credit scenes are the primary method marvel uses to connect movies, so I would imagine that's the easiest way to connect or tease the Fox characters to the MU. You probably only need to put them in the main movie if there's interest down the line in that franchise using the character (though that's certainly a possibility in the specific case of T'Challa and Storm).

But yeah... I think the easiest way to handle things is in the post credit scenes. You get them in there without necessarily having the shoe horm them into the movie... though as in the case of Civil War, that can be done if the writers want to go that route.

I would say Agent of Shield would be the easiest route to introduce mutants. But who knows how many more seasons that will last.
    Course, there's almost a certain degree of redundency in mutants in Agents of SHIELD considering the Inhuman plot is practically identical.