Jersey City - or you can call it The TWiLighT Zone

Default Flop percentile opinion on upcoming movies

Would like to know the Nerd-herd opinion on future and upcoming film, This is how rate some of the future films.. and please put any future film I didn't mentioned

Guardians of the Galaxy- Currently now has only 10% of flopping
    Ever since the 1st trailer the flop factor has been lowering, its no longer a question if its going to be a hit but how big of a hit. Impressive since many in the beginning perceive this to be Marvel's Green Lantern

Lucy- I give it even odds 50% chance of flopping
    I'm not sure of the premise of the movie is of any interest to the general and I'm not sure of Scarlett Johansson star power.

Fantastic Four- 85% chance of flopping
    IMO I believe its perceived as It is now Fantastic Four in name only.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle- 40% of flopping
    Whether you like or dislike Michael Bay film - you cant say he doesn't make money in his movie

Batman vs Superman: Dawn Of Justice- 65% chance of flopping
    I know many DC Fanboy are gonna say I'm saying that because I'm a Marvel Zombie and I want it to flop, but I assure you that's not the case, if this movie flop all their future endeavors will be put on hold, that could also cause a negative perception by the GA and cause a Domino affect on all Superhero movie and that's not good for anyone, but lets be honest.. casting is SCARY, the push to put so many other Superhero in this film can be detrimental to the film, MOS has a very mixed review which can affect how people look at this film .
    Last edited by 5Eyes; 07-24-2014 at 08:59 AM.

BANNED

Fantastic Four- 85% chance of flopping
    IMO I believe its perceived as It is now Fantastic Four in name only.
    I doubt the average moviegoer gives a damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Arundel Armor Hunter View Post
    THIS. The fans are actually the minority of the audience. I really hope it turns out a good movie, despite all the awkward changes.

Jersey City - or you can call it The TWiLighT Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Arundel Armor Hunter View Post
    Your right the average dont care but fans are the 1st to see it and if they don't like it and their loud enough will affect the GA reaction

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by 5Eyes View Post
    Your right the average dont care but fans are the 1st to see it and if they don't like it and their loud enough will affect the GA reaction
    Actually, the first to see it will generally be the press, which is what the average movie goer will go buy.

I can't count the amount of times I've seen somebody bring up Rotten Tomatoes.

It's really all about how the publicity goes. If FOX decides to promote it hard enough, it will be a hit.
    Last edited by JVictor; 07-24-2014 at 09:05 AM.

I think TMNT will make a lot of money but not enough to justify continuing the franchise. Same for F4.