Page 71 of 96 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1437

Man after this episode I really want to give Jeff a hug. Holy ****.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    I guess with the two Granny's thing their going the final Crisis route of New God avatars and what not though a bit different.
    I've seen another theory it might be M'Gann's brother, but it acts too much like Granny in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    Is no one else bothered that the conflict between Dinah and Ollie that was established early on was never touched up on again? I mean Dinah was really disappointed in Ollie leaving the League and planning it with Batman without telling her. Haha.

I understand that the show is about the youngsters/ the Team/ the Outsiders, but I'm a little sad at how little involvement the League has in comparison to the past two seasons. I always loved that the main focus was on the team but that the League had serious involvement and even had character moments.
    If you think Jeff took it badly, just imagine how Ollie would feel knowing that the separation from the League was a complete lie that he went along with and damaged his relationship with Dinah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I just realized that Vixen has never appeared on the show before. They better fix that next season.
    I think she'll show up eventually. I wonder if they might graft a young hero onto her as a protege, but past Beast Boy there aren't a lot of young animal-themed heroes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    The rumor is that there is a Green Arrow spinoff in the works.
    There have been a lot of rumored YJ spinoffs.

At this point I'd give it to the Batman Inc. kids given how little screentime they've gotten this season.

Mighty Member

I keep hearing Greg Weisman is working on another DC project and mentioned that at Comic Con, but I have not been able to find a single reliable source on that.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    I keep hearing Greg Weisman is working on another DC project and mentioned that at Comic Con, but I have not been able to find a single reliable source on that.
    More Weisman created series? Yes please! I just wonder what it might be (if true).

Mighty Member

This had to be one of my favorite episodes. The fact that Black Lightning was calling Bruce and the others out was great. However the real meat comes from the conflicts within the Light and Granny/Darkseid. I'm not to entirely sure what Humanite wanted Halo for, but giving her up only spells trouble from the villainous team who copyrighted "Everything went along as planned". Dr. Jace is completely bonkers by the way...it is actually scarier that she was able to hide it so well.

Also has the Anti Life Equation even been explained before? Before this show I never heard of the Life - Free Will = Anti Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    Also has the Anti Life Equation even been explained before? Before this show I never heard of the Life - Free Will = Anti Life.
    The most I remembered about it was that Darkseid used it to impose his own will on humanity or basically stole humanity's free will once he found it.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Dr. Jace’s conversation literally had me going “WTF”.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    This whole season has felt like a let down. Especially the last half so far. I wanted the DCU, not Beast Boy, Halo and the Markovs.
    What you really want is a Justice League series, which this series isn't that. Still, I do hope for a spin-off that expands beyond YJ...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    ALE has always been that way as a means of removing free will and giving Darkseid complete domination over the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    Dr. Jace’s conversation literally had me going “WTF”.
    Yeah, she's not the same as the one on Black Lightning, but she's still freakin' psychotic!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    ALE has always been that way as a means of removing free will and giving Darkseid complete domination over the universe.
    This was the essence of Final Crisis: Darkseid achieved the Anti-Life Equation and stripped nearly everyone on Earth of their free will.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    This was the essence of Final Crisis: Darkseid achieved the Anti-Life Equation and stripped nearly everyone on Earth of their free will.
    Barring Bruce and a few others.

More than that, something about the multiverse, etc.

The Son of Suns Clairaudient Freedom Soldier's Avatar

On the Earth (16) of Young Justice, evil is not only sly but stronger than good.
    Take a couple of minutes and check out this new comic book, friends: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...no-more-crises

I knew Jace was hiding something but that heel-turn!? I wasn't ready for all that. Damn Jeff, you stuck your dick in CRAZY crazy. I feel bad for Jeff, he literally JUST told his ex-wife he was giving this all up, then he gets dragged into this and got played double time.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by Clairaudient Freedom Soldier View Post
    On the Earth (16) of Young Justice, evil is not only sly but stronger than good.
    Would that it is Earth-16; but as of Multiversity, it isn't.

Still, I'd be fine with DC stating that Earth-Celebrity is out and Earth-YJ is back in.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.