Page 25 of 78 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

I wonder if Shogo still has that button activated hamster ball shield that Armor just somehow built to resemble her powers

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Rogue WAS a villain.
    Fixed it.

And that was a long time ago.

BANNED

If Apocalypse and Rictor don’t hook up in the first story arc I’m dropping the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    If Apocalypse and Rictor don’t hook up in the first story arc I’m dropping the book.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    JDW is completely against heroes with kids, I really doubt Rogue is pregnant
    Fingers crossed JDW sticks with this for Rogue and Gambit. Family life would take away everything that makes each of these characters fun.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Well she has to give birth to the twins sometime soon.

As long as she is not pregnant with brood.
    I'm pretty excited the twin fan theory I helped propagate has gotten this out of hand. Yay, go team!

But yeah, I'm thinking it's probably just a tease to spark interest calling it a "condition". I have some wild guesses, but I'm keeping them to myself this time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    Fingers crossed JDW sticks with this for Rogue and Gambit. Family life would take away everything that makes each of these characters fun.
    I hope you can hear my eye roll at this.

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    But yeah, I'm thinking it's probably just a tease to spark interest calling it a "condition". I have some wild guesses, but I'm keeping them to myself this time.
    We should totally get a list going of “What’s Wrong with Rogue?” possibilities including the weirdest & most random and get some Vegas odds going

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Ricalypse? I’m in.

BANNED

I am excited for this book EXCEPT the dumb babies. Get rid of them. They add nothing but damsel in distress factor and scenes of diaper changing. and pointless conversations about comic book time which will NEVER add up or make sense. Give it a rest.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Shogo was introduced before AvX. It's 2019; he should be starting his own Power Pack by now.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    We should totally get a list going of “What’s Wrong with Rogue?” possibilities including the weirdest & most random and get some Vegas odds going
    A list or even a poll! Great idea indeed as always Peach.

And as always I'm severely disappointed and yet not particularly surprised by some of the unenlightened and strictly limited viewpoints out there. Never change, CBR.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Shogo was introduced before AvX. It's 2019; he should be starting his own Power Pack by now.
    He's like 95. Just have him die of old age.

I've got five minutes to myself and have decided to procrastinate, about Rogues 'condition'

- could be a 'download' of Cylobels conscious from the future, explains a team-up with Poccy
    (I'm absolutely, unashamedly still sticking with a connection between Cylobel and Southern Belle, as to have some sort of interest and investment in Pox)

- Mah Powers (Please no, NO NO NO, enough with the nostalgia wankin's and regressions, they're tedious wastes of time within the 616 timeline/universe, dammit!)

- This could be a Rogue from the 90's, (all the cast could be. Eluding to the lost decade thing - The Shogo image could be a vision, Excalibur could be the group, through Magic n stuff, aware that Moira has been tampering with time/life variables, pfft, yeah I know, same ol' ****, different day, re-packaged with tons of hype of WOW!, Wonder!, Behold Hickman, Lord and Saviour, yadda, yadda, yadda) but a 'mah powers' story wouldn't be as painful to read.

- A troublesome absorption. Again, becoming a lil repetitive now, but can be a very different story each time, depending on writers competence/imagination/commitment. (This would place a weird strain on the marriage, three's a crowd) Moira, Technarchy, Phalanx as some possible absorption form HoX/PoX)

- Wondertot, a mixing of Annas and Simons DNA.

- Another Nexus of reality focal-point within America or Rogue, leading to the birth of a Captain America!, oh wait .......

- Abject regret of marriage Maybe Psylocke and Gambit have an affair - the X-office might want to recapture the magic/train wreck of Scemma/Jott ....... all so very utterly sad and joyless, so it's not beyond the realms of possibility!

- A dead people vision, via the far banks! Pissing Poccy off that his raison 'd'etre was always a folly.

- Ohh, A Horsewoman of Apocalypse!!! ......or the first antonym for apocalypse that came up for me was 'birth'. Rogue the horsewoman of rebirth! they might drop one by one, Rogue, Gambit, Jubilee, Rictor, to leave a Psylocke vs Poccy, hmmm

- a delayed 4th wall break from the Deadpool smooch, a sudden realization of WTF have they done to her, "Ah thought ah'd moved on! Ah was happy, in control, but now, not so much, Sugah! Ah gotta fix this, X-office, y'all jerks"

But it's probably gonna be more of this broken, sad sack, depressing, dreary 'drama' that we've had for a year and a half already. Hey! Rogue fans and casuals, look over yonder, behold! - She got married and watch as her world/self turns to shadow of her former singleton life. You like? Enjoying?
    NO, I ain't.

And again, no, NO to tying Rogue down with grown, bratty, knob'eds, Hell No. I'm not against her havin' babees, they're cute, funny, fun lil emojis in panels, they add so much heart to any panel, but she would be 'aged' by suddenly having older kids to tut/chastise/guide/be saddled with/control/try to curb for being hounds that were responsible for Mimics and others deaths, that's some heavy burden baggage, that why the **** should Rogue (and her fans) be lumbered with. And also a huge NO to having Rogue (and her fans) deal with any Gambit illegitimate kids popping up. She's the X-Woman whom having a pregnancy and newborn child would be the most touching story for.

I'm hopin' and a wishin' Rogues gonna have some spark, sass, attitude in this book, quickly, no more crying in a fetal position, self-pitying, it doesn't suit her 616 character, at all, it's not clever nor deep, it's just a downer.

Rogue was once "Life's a bitch, now so I'm I", She has her own strength of will, She don't need nor suit being a damsel to give Gambit or anyone else something to do.

Nobody puts Rogue in the corner.

Any Tini Howard insights, trivia or interviews people?
    I'll have a look, too.

I would guess the issue with Rogue is magic related. To said she's going through a change that will result in an updated look. Perhaps she absorbed a unicorn.