Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Feats

Piss off a God and get biblical level destruction. Ez clap.

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Human Torch would be done in a fight with Storm without her even trying, lol. 'Ro would be like, "Rain."

To remember is to live, remembering how Kallark put Vulcan in his place extremely easy and without receiving a scratch.

And he didn't murder him because Gladiator took pity on Vulcan, although he left a hideous scar on his face as I remember.
    LOL

Last edited by Sylarmax; 10-05-2021 at 12:23 PM.

Too bad he couldn't do the same with a relatively inexperienced teenage Jean...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Too bad he couldn't do the same with a relatively inexperienced teenage Jean...
    Nor she to him, that cannot be taken as a combat seriously, only an exchange of blows, Kallark usually restrains himself, with Vulcan he did not restrain himself because he murdered some of his friends.

Context is everything.

Human Torch would be done in a fight with Storm without her even trying, lol. 'Ro would be like, "Rain."
    Well the only time they fought in canon, they left it very dear that Jhonny could assassinate Storm with a single attack and extremely easy.

Jhonny restrained himself from murdering Ororo, he knew that she could not bear any of her attacks if he attacked her seriously

He is quite a hero and a gentleman.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Well the only time they fought in canon, they left it very dear that Jhonny could assassinate Storm with a single attack and extremely easy.

Jhonny restrained himself from murdering Ororo, he knew that she could not bear any of her attacks if he attacked her seriously

He is quite a hero and a gentleman.
    Honey, please. I don't even think you believe that. Storm would annihilate him without much effort. Like, seriously?

Also, is there anyone that you think Storm can defeat or is better than?

Carrying a plane that weighed over 100,000 pounds for over 1800 miles with blood in her eye and a broken ankle.

Creates a boundary layer of air to absorbed sound.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Honey, please. I don't even think you believe that. Storm would annihilate him without much effort. Like, seriously?

Also, is there anyone that you think Storm can defeat or is better than?

Jhonny reaches super Nova levels X_x, and he can damage super strong guys with his flames when he attacks seriously, Storm has always done badly against super strong people, She can't even really hurt them with her attacks at least the high level ones.

I really must put the scan where they explicitly say that Jhonny can kill Storm easily if he attacks seriously, and that he held back precisely so as not to kill her, because he knows that she would not resist his attacks, as far as I know Ororo is neither super strong nor INVULNERABLE lol.

Also if I remember correctly (and I'm very sure) said Jhonny and storm fight was written by CLAREMONT, who many of the fans of storm consider him her god lol, he was not a writer who hated her, much less.

And we're talking about Johnny Storm, not someone pathetic like Pyro.
    XD

You breathe when she allows it. This was another "yass queen" moment. lol

pressure dome to protect against fallen debris.

Turrns hydroman into moisture.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Jhonny reaches super Nova levels X_x, and he can damage super strong guys with his flames when he attacks seriously, Storm has always done badly against super strong people, She can't even really hurt them with her attacks at least the high level ones.

I really must put the scan where they explicitly say that Jhonny can kill Storm easily if he attacks seriously, and that he held back precisely so as not to kill her, because he knows that she would not resist his attacks, as far as I know Ororo is neither super strong nor INVULNERABLE lol.

Also if I remember correctly (and I'm very sure) said Jhonny and storm fight was written by CLAREMONT, who many of the fans of storm consider him her god lol, he was not a writer who hated her, much less.

And we're talking about Johnny Storm, not someone pathetic like Pyro.
    XD
    I thought you don't take character opinions. Of course johnny would think he could kill storm with his flames. But i guess he's more credible than a scientist like HE. ^_^
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

837098-pressuredome39dt.jpg

She also burst through the mountain with that pressure dome.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I thought you don't take character opinions. Of course johnny would think he could kill storm with his flames. But i guess he's more credible than a scientist like HE. ^_^
    Hummmmmm

I think that's precisely why he didn't attack her seriously, right? Unlike how she attacked Shehulk which she left k.o and hurt.

Sorry if I'm wrong, since when did Storm's powers include resistance, super strength and invulnerability, or did she receive a new powerset?
    LOL

Oh my God .

6551106-3833964-3417717-manipulating+electricity+in+the+atmosphere+around+multi-target+&+shockin.jpg

Atmospheric instant tko.

stormsinister1.jpg

stormsinister.jpg

Various internal attack options, utilities nervous system seizure by electron cascade.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Darwin gets sucked into space and adapts to survive in space.

Jean still using her telekinetic powers while in Emma body.

#conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.