Page 771 of 772 FirstFirst ... 271671721761767768769770771772 LastLast
Results 11,551 to 11,565 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Jealousy. Always jealousy.
    Then I feel sorry for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Yea! Wow, I would love to, even more that the Celestials were born from this dimension...

You know I would love for more Sue and Storm team-ups! Outside of the X-Women, I would consider Sue to be Storm's best friend. I mean she did trust her to be around her kids when she and Reed went on that cosmic honeymoon.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Indeed you did!

Ok!? Like what was the reason? What was the reaaaaaaasooooon? Oh we know the reason, you have a Storm avatar so by default the quickest way to try and downplay what you're saying is to try and slick throw sh!t on Storm's name. There's a reason why that person has been on my ignore list from like my first few weeks here. As the quote says "When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." Like dog sh1t they will never not stink.
    Yes yes and thank you soo much for showing me that function. It has been put to good use.

Yea! Wow, I would love to, even more that the Celestials were born from this dimension...

I didn't know they were from there that makes this very interesting.

You know I would love for more Sue and Storm team-ups! Outside of the X-Women, I would consider Sue to be Storm's best friend. I mean she did trust her to be around her kids when she and Reed went on that cosmic honeymoon.
    What about Yukio? Even Stevie Hunter I would say is a closer friend than Sue... unless you mean characters that didn't originate from the X-franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    What about Yukio? Even Stevie Hunter I would say is a closer friend than Sue... unless you mean characters that didn't originate from the X-franchise.
    Yeah those outside the X-Verse. Characters like Rogue, Betsy, and obviously Jean are known to be her close friends/sisters. I'd like to see her relationships branch out though. And not just in Wakanda.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Lol I'm sorry!

It's always that SAME person too. Like they start sh!t and then when they get called out on it they try and turn the situation around to make the Storm fan in question look rabid for defending her. Like there as ZERO reason for Storm to be introduced into that conversation but they wanna slick throw sh!t on her and then become a Karen when they get confronted. They need to go sit their #TheSouthWillRiseAgain type energy self down and keep Storm's name out their mouth. They can act like they don't know what they doing but we all have eyes.

And like Kyss pointed out Reigna, you did the damn thing!
    Yep. Just finished reading the thread. Not surprised by their usual tactics. Reigna & Kyss handled their biz. Funny how Storm’s power development and getting a role with potential for great significance leave people so pressed that they must tear her down to feel at peace.

BANNED

Brunhilda the Valkyrie is a friend of Storm outside the X-Men. Misty Knight too. And yes, the Invisible Woman.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Jealousy. Always jealousy.
    All they can do is weep!

Well its been fun being with you this 2021....will you be having another thread for 2022? Thank you guyths for the fun experience as we celebrate Storm you have been hospitable enough (sorry if Im mad at times peace out hugs hugs) -- looking forward to another year celebrating Storm --

And with that twitter never forgotten...and perhaps a perfect end note -- Storm survived 2021 and so did we -- here's one last toast to Year of Storm 2021 -- Here's to more in 2022!!! Stay safe y'all happy new year!!!
    Attachment 116718
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 12-31-2021 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Well its been fun being with you this 2021....will you be having another thread for 2022? Thank you guyths for the fun experience as we celebrate Storm you have been hospitable enough (sorry if Im mad at times peace out hugs hugs) -- looking forward to another year celebrating Storm --

And with that twitter never forgotten...and perhaps a perfect end note -- Storm survived 2021 and so did we -- here's one last toast to Year of Storm 2021 -- Here's to more on 2022!!! Stay safe y'all happy new year!!!
    Attachment 116718
    hahah i love this. lol. that image is classic.

Happy new year to you too and to all. This has seriously been a great year for Storm and a year of A LOT of perosnal changes for me and it's just been a very hard year but a very great and blessed one. My fellow storm fans always makes the day just a little brighter so thank you for that. ^_^

Last edited by jwatson; 12-31-2021 at 12:41 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Incredible Member

I love the fact I’ve been talking about Storm control over the fundamental forces of the universe and she goes to combine it all to make a source of light/heat for a planet.

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    I love the fact I’ve been talking about Storm control over the fundamental forces of the universe and she goes to combine it all to make a source of light/heat for a planet.
    Yes easily one of the best highlights of the year. May the next bring even bigger things for her in charachter and in power.

Happy New Years eve/day to you all! I hope Storm's trajectory for 2022 continues to rise up and take all of us with her.

I can't even imagine what she could do in this place, Storm has a lot of potential to destroy a celestial.

What kind of friend is Storm? Must be one of the best, most characters have a formidable bond with her.