Page 191 of 198 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 2966

This new series could be a great opportunity to re-introduce Slam and for us to finally get the wedding that god intended.
    Batgirl - ...BOP - Batman - 'Tec - Nightwing - Supergirl - Titans - Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by WontonGirl View Post
    No I will post it now. There are over 30 variants already out. I was thinking about starting a thread for them.
    In the end I got a friend who lived in the states to go pick this one up and post it to me

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BatGlamorous View Post
    This new series could be a great opportunity to re-introduce Slam and for us to finally get the wedding that god intended.
    wedding of Selina and Slam?
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

All-New Member

Default Just paying respect

Quote Originally Posted by ABH View Post
    I'll always love Selina/Catwoman. If/when the book gets back on track, I'll be glad to start picking it up again.

Picture STOLEN!! and TY btw

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BatGlamorous View Post
    No thanks.

Fantastic Member

Yes either with Slam or Kiko I do not care who she marries if at all man or woman as long as it is not bruce

It's anyone's guess what's going on in this new book lol

This reminds me of Valentine's run, which was good but never quite nailed down what it wanted to be.
    Batgirl - ...BOP - Batman - 'Tec - Nightwing - Supergirl - Titans - Wonder Woman

Spectacular Member

Loved the second issue! My only complaint is that it isn't longer. Love the new villain!! For anyone who's read Joelle's "Lady Killer", you know this book is gonna be good!

Catwoman #2 is ridiculously good! The writing and art are amazing and I wouldn't change a thing.

What I really like about Joelle's art here is that she manages something which very few other superhero artists can do: draw different female faces. Even artists who are great at drawing real female bodies and making expressive female faces, like Nicola Scott and Cliff Chiang, struggle with making the female faces different. But Joelle manages.

Spectacular Member

Does anyone here hear Pfeiffer’s voice every time they read Catwoman? More than a quarter-century later and I still do.

BANNED

I'm not buying the book, but I did hear there's a cute moment in the book which shows Selina still treasures her engagement ring and doesn't want to part with it. That's pretty touching and gives me some hope for the future.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by FBarnhill View Post
    Does anyone here hear Pfeiffer’s voice every time they read Catwoman? More than a quarter-century later and I still do.
    Joelle has been open about being heavily inspired by her.

I really enjoyed it. Her internal dialogue at the beginning and the scene with the ring were heart breaking. Jones has such a great handle on Selina I can't wait to see where this goes.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Top Ten for July

BATMAN #50
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #1
    CAPTAIN AMERICA#1
    DOOMSDAY CLOCK #6
    SUPERMAN #1
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #2
    X-23 #1
    CATWOMAN #1
    BATMAN #51
    COSMIC GHOST RIDER #1

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/08...8-marketshare/