Page 468 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 368418458464465466467468469470471472478518568968 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 17222

LnC:TNAoS 1x15

Source:lois-clark-tnaos

AWWW Clark, you cutie!! How I miss this guy too

This panel is heartbreaking =(
    tumblr_l4a7dum9Gj1qzl89so1_500.jpg

Via: idratherbeloislane.

but then Chris arrived

... and now Jonathan

VIA

... we live in hope
    Last edited by Mina_ro; 05-21-2015 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mina_ro View Post
    LnC:TNAoS 1x15

Source:lois-clark-tnaos

AWWW Clark, you cutie!! How I miss this guy too
    I only see good things coming from this romantic guy. Sorry who feels otherwise.

but then Chris arrived

... and now Jonathan

VIA

... we live in hope
    We're ignoring devil Samuel Lane, aren't we? Good. I never liked that guy.

"We live in hope" indeed! Now, where's the fanart with Chris holding Jonathan?? Gimme, gimme!
    Last edited by Jon11; 05-21-2015 at 05:27 PM.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Since we're at the family matters, how great is this?!

Source.

I see Jonathan, Chris, and Lara in this pic, and I'm happy about it.

By Kevin Maher:

By Oliver Borges:

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post

Source.

By Kevin Maher:

By Oliver Borges:

That first one is adorable!! I need to see if I can convince my hubby to do that with me!

Spoilers*

Man, just read Convergence: Superman #2 Had forgotten how badass pre-flashpoint Superman used to be when properly written and how his relationship with Lois showcased the strongest aspect of his personaly when properly written. The dude is commanding strong and decisive. Lois is not a weakness but an asset. And also loving that he is a dad now. lol

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Francisco View Post
    Spoilers*

Man, just read Convergence: Superman #2 Had forgotten how badass pre-flashpoint Superman used to be when properly written and how his relationship with Lois showcased the strongest aspect of his personaly when properly written. The dude is commanding strong and decisive. Lois is not a weakness but an asset. And also loving that he is a dad now. lol
    It shows that having a writer who is committed to a relationship can do. The Lois and Clark Marriage suffered because of lack of interest from writers and lack of commitment.

Source.

By Kevin Maher:

By Oliver Borges:

OMG, loving the art! But...the first pic! All the feels! A cute super family, aww! <3

Quote Originally Posted by UltraWoman View Post
    That first one is adorable!! I need to see if I can convince my hubby to do that with me!
    Oh, that would be absolutely wonderful, please do it! (and if you can -and want, of course- please share it/them with us)
    Last edited by TomariS; 05-21-2015 at 11:25 PM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

but then Chris arrived

... and now Jonathan

VIA

... we live in hope
    And they totally deserve all that happiness. They had that beautiful ending with Superman #2, and no matter what happens next, they're a family.

Quote Originally Posted by Francisco View Post
    Spoilers*

That's great! happy to see that you enjoyed it!

Quote Originally Posted by dangleo61288 View Post
    It shows that having a writer who is committed to a relationship can do. The Lois and Clark Marriage suffered because of lack of interest from writers and lack of commitment.
    This! Exactly, thank you!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post

original
    No kidding, but I've seen this same sort of conversation play out with my cousin and his wife. He has OCD and always had a habit of putting his feet in the sink to wash them, and he kept breaking it that way because of the weight. I think it harkens back to when he was washed as a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by dangleo61288 View Post
    Yeah, the early 2000s there was too much stupid jealousy and not enough action from Lois (there were exceptions, of course), then Chuck Austen came aboard and we all know his feelings toward Lois, and the final years had too much interference editorial to keep them apart (I still think Chris Robertson would do wonders with them if allowed). Honestly, the only writers I feel like that let Clark and Lois be themselves and enjoy it were Kurt Busiek and Geoff Johns. There were issues and drama, yes, but none trying to discredit the wedding.

There were also Gail Simone's run which was too short to consider in it and Greg Rucka who wrote an amazing Lois and their relationship but whose Clark was way too mopey.

At least, no matter how frustrating certain storylines could get, we still had great panels with them in these years. And at the end of the day they still love (only!) each other very much, thank you very much.

Fantastic sketch by just-cuz-rivaldi:

By Supajoe:

Interspecies Swingers:

By Abbadon82.

LOL, poor Lois.
    Last edited by Jon11; 05-22-2015 at 04:41 AM.

BANNED

Yeah... Well, Pak finished his romance with Lana and now, well, he invents another LL character, obviously. Isn´t it the more logical thing to do??
    Sure, why use the classic LL if you can create a new one. I already see everyone praising her, sauing how much better she is than Lois, even when the character is dull as hell like lisa lasalle on earth one

but then Chris arrived

... and now Jonathan

VIA

... we live in hope
    everything worked out in the end =]

so lois and clark can't have kids was all editorial interference lol
    Last edited by Blacksun; 05-22-2015 at 05:34 AM.

Sure, why use the classic LL if you can create a new one. I already see everyone praising her, sauing how much better she is than Lois, even when the character is dull as hell like lisa lasalle on earth one

everything worked out in the end =]

so lois and clark can't have kids was all editorial interference lol
    I'd love to take Convergence Superman #2 and rub it in the face of whoever wrote "Man of Steel,Woman of Kleenex".
    In a way that article promoted the whole Superman belongs with Wonder Woman campaign. It implies Lois (or any human female) cannot
    survive a sexual relationship with a Kryptonian,let alone get pregnant and survive a birth. Take THAT,naysayers!

original

Haha! I see what you did there...*whispers*don't worry, your secret is safe*whispers*

As for who broke the sink, I think this fic gives us a good idea of what happened...*ahem* U///U (FWvidChick rocks! XD)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8077382/2/

In one smooth motion the sopping wet suit was dropped out of the shower, his lover picked up and pressed into the shower wall, their bodies melding together.
    Last edited by TomariS; 05-22-2015 at 08:53 AM.

By Kareem Ahmed:

Via Artfully Kal.

By whenuwerelittle:

By BloodTalonHero:

Sexy, sweet, and oh so cute! Loving all the Clois. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Supermom8 View Post
    I'd love to take Convergence Superman #2 and rub it in the face of whoever wrote "Man of Steel,Woman of Kleenex".
    In a way that article promoted the whole Superman belongs with ****** ***** campaign. It implies Lois (or any human female) cannot
    survive a sexual relationship with a Kryptonian,let alone get pregnant and survive a birth. Take THAT,naysayers!
    Maybe this person has an obsession with the sex life of a fictional character? And that sounds creepy tbh. As for the other woman, well...she's a being created by magic, so to speak (pre-new52 origins, and this still applies to the New52 as Zeus the 'father' is a magic based being). Magic still affects Supes, and not in a good way. That MoS-Woman of Kleenex logic fails with that part too. Hilarious, isn't it? XD Oh, the double standards.
    Last edited by TomariS; 05-22-2015 at 09:29 AM.