Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Another way it could happen is by having Harper being a supporting cast-member for the family who sometimes has to go in over her head, back into the field. The writers could show just how inexperienced and untrained she is, show her shortcomings, and then slowly, have her learn and get better. Maybe after a couple years steadily in the role we can get a Bluebird 2.0 .
    I'm currently reading Batman, Detective Comics, DCeased: Dead Planet, Dark Knights: Death Metal, Daredevil, Thor, Nightwing, The Rise of Ultraman and Red Hood and The Outlaws. I'm also trade-waiting the Hickman-era of X-Men comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    I don't know where you got the idea that Harper's the best at everything. She's not particularly good at fighting and isn't very agile, for example.
    But she was Bruce's ideal Robin She must be great, right?

The best suggestions I've seen in the thread were the ideas of her helping Alfred but even then I prefer the idea of Julia Pennyworth doing that.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Agreed with using at the Clinic, maybe have her also used or deployed when Bruce needs to be undercover like with Matches. She can also be helpful to Duke in the day, and act as a second to Alfred. A Jack of all treads as it were, being helpful to others and being Bruce's outside contact with her brother in finding the best people to help Batman. Or dig up info for him about people that he wants to help reform.

BANNED

Alfred could probably use some help shoveling guano down in the 'Cave.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

What about a revamped Birds of Prey with Spoiler, Harper & Cassandra?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    What about a revamped Birds of Prey with Spoiler, Harper & Cassandra?
    Maybe Little Birds of Prey?

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Maybe Little Birds of Prey?
    Lil' Birds of Prey by Dustin Nguyen

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Lil' Birds of Prey by Dustin Nguyen
    I like it! Lil' Gotham was one of my favorite series ever. Wasn't there once a Mystery Writers club in Gotham, and there was a lady writer named Harper Row, 'way back in the 60's?
    Last edited by oasis1313; 01-14-2019 at 09:07 PM.

BANNED

I don't know where you got the idea that Harper's the best at everything. She's not particularly good at fighting and isn't very agile, for example.
    She beat Tim easily, in his own aniversary book.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mataza View Post
    That's some serious perfection.

BANNED

That's some serious perfection.
    Na, he was a joke in the new 52. Still tho.

Where? I don't remember that.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

I like it! Lil' Gotham was one of my favorite series ever. Wasn't there once a Mystery Writers club in Gotham, and there was a lady writer named Harper Row, 'way back in the 60's?
    It was one of my favorites too! Nguyen has such a great handle on the Bat-Family's voice.

I would even love having Damian roped in too, since he is a Robin (not really a "bird of prey") but imagining his interactions with Spoiler brings me back to her time as Batgirl in Brian Q. Miller's run... good times

BANNED

Where? I don't remember that.
    Batman and robin eternal. somewhere after she managed to beat the defenses of his nest, hide from him, get trained by him for like 15 minutes and then come back.
    Im not going through that garbage again so i cant tell you the exact issue.

Batman and robin eternal. somewhere after she managed to beat the defenses of his nest, hide from him, get trained by him for like 15 minutes and then come back.
    Im not going through that garbage again so i cant tell you the exact issue.
    That hardly sounds like "beating" him... other than using the skillset she's been established as being well-versed in. You were making it sound like she kicked his ass or something.
    Last edited by Caivu; 01-15-2019 at 02:31 PM.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)