Page 30 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Yes, she was called Secret...and Suzie as well as Greta (her name). If she returns, she could be called Smokey (her originally intended alias) since it does not matter.

She will not be the character Tim is; she could've been a Deadman like character. In the YJ cartoon, she was simply a ghost. Either way, her story was ended last I looked.

Secret would be a great name for Tim...especially since it is a YJ name.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    But as Red Butler, can't you imagine him saying things like "Frankly, Ivy, I don't give a damn"?
    Ah, you beat me to it!
    Hey, I waited two hours before I threw that in!

Why not just call him "Drake"?

It's a bird motif.

Nobody has used it before.

People kinda already call him that.
    Batman - Daredevil

Quote Originally Posted by DevilBat66 View Post
    Why not just call him "Drake"?

It's a bird motif.

Nobody has used it before.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    This is a solid coloring, I would actually be 100% on-board if they went this design and making him primarily green would be a cool idea considering red and green are the primary colors of Robin. Dick took blue, illustrating his separation from the identity, Jason took on the red, illustrating his brash nature and his death as robin, so Tim going green could symbolize his positive progression while still staying true to how much of his identity is tied to his time as Robin.
    Thanks, appreciate the kind words.

Astonishing Member

The Crimson Cardinal. He should travel. Do his own Hero bag. Team up with some heroes that you don't see every day.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by scary harpy View Post
    Yes, she was called Secret...and Suzie as well as Greta (her name). If she returns, she could be called Smokey (her originally intended alias) since it does not matter.

She will not be the character Tim is; she could've been a Deadman like character. In the YJ cartoon, she was simply a ghost. Either way, her story was ended last I looked.

I'll be honest, as much as I would love to see Greta return in some form ... I think her story actually had a solid and relatively happy resolution to it, and would hate for her to be dragged back into the whole superhero life.

BANNED

Cripple him and make him Oracle. I prefer double above-the-knee amputations.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seth_Brower View Post
    I'll be honest, as much as I would love to see Greta return in some form ... I think her story actually had a solid and relatively happy resolution to it, and would hate for her to be dragged back into the whole superhero life.
    Thank you.

Agreed.

I hear the name "Nightwing" is free!! Someone might as well use it since the person that should use it no longer wants it! j/k

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by scary harpy View Post

why doesnt Tim be smokey and not steal someone else Alias to which he has no strong connection with

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    why doesnt Tim be smokey and not steal someone else Alias to which he has no strong connection with

BANNED

Tim could always turn out to be the long-lost True King of England, pull Excalibur out of a rock or something. Then DC would have an excuse for the Royal Treatment he gets.

A Young Justice name. It's going to be Robin. Tim is going to be Robin permanently. I'm still not ruling it out.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Tim could always turn out to be the long-lost True King of England, pull Excalibur out of a rock or something. Then DC would have an excuse for the Royal Treatment he gets.
    I thought Jason was the prince