View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

67 10.26%
  • Deluxe

257 39.36%
  • Omnibus

270 41.35%
  • Absolute

143 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 669 of 1445 FirstFirst ... 1695696196596656666676686696706716726736797197691169 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 21672

Quote Originally Posted by drd View Post
    It was in the last batch of official solicitations but unfortunatly you wont be happy. $125 cover price.

ABSOLUTE WONDER WOMAN BY BRIAN AZZARELLO AND CLIFF CHIANG VOL. 1 HC
    Written by BRIAN AZZARELLO
    Art by CLIFF CHIANG, TONY AKINS, DAN GREEN and KANO
    Cover by CLIFF CHIANG
    In these tales from the start of DC—The New 52, Wonder Woman learns that Queen Hippolyta has kept a secret from her daughter all her life—and when Diana learns who her father is, her life will shatter like brittle clay. The only one more shocked than Diana by this revelation? Bloodthirsty Hera—so why is her sinister daughter, Strife, so eager for the truth to be told? This Absolute edition collects WONDER WOMAN #1-18 and #0.
    On sale FEBRUARY 1 • 484 pg, FC, 8.25” x 12.5”, $125.00 US

Ah, thanks.
    Well, damn. Not sure if I want to get it. I guess i"ll see how I'm feeling in February. It's a great run.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Ah, thanks.
    Well, damn. Not sure if I want to get it. I guess i"ll see how I'm feeling in February. It's a great run.
    I'd like to wait to see if it makes its way to deluxe as some of the recent Abolutes have but at 50% off I might end up getting it.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    It will be 3 like Y and Transmet, the second preacher volume will have the mini-series and then the final vol will do 40 - 66.
    Do we have any word as to when Vol. 3 of Transmet is coming?

Spectacular Member

Hi everyone. Is there news that DC will publish Ostrander's Suicide Squad in Omnibus format to coincide with the movie?

Some recent reprints from DC:

- BATMAN ADVENTURES: MAD LOVE DELUXE EDITION HC (2nd print)
    - BEFORE WATCHMEN: MINUTEMEN/ SILK SPECTRE TP (2nd print)
    - BEFORE WATCHMEN: NITE OWL/ DR MANHATTAN TP (2nd print)
    - BRIGHTEST DAY VOL. 3 TP (4th print)
    - DARK NIGHT: A TRUE BATMAN STORY HC (2nd print)
    - FLASHPOINT TP (6th print)
    - FLASHPOINT: THE WORLD OF FLASHPOINT FEATURING THE FLASH TP (4th print)
    - SCALPED BOOK 1 DELUXE EDITION HC (2nd print)

Biggest news there is probably the Dark Night hardcover going back to print so quickly; less than 2 months after it was first released.

Quote Originally Posted by mzqamarul View Post
    Hi everyone. Is there news that DC will publish Ostrander's Suicide Squad in Omnibus format to coincide with the movie?
    no word....

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

The "Dark Night A True Batman Story" HC has been a big seller. It shifted 11.7k copies in its first month in June to North American comics stores. I reckon it'll go to several prints and become an evergreen.

You know, I was just wondering if we'd ever get a Peter David Supergirl omnibus or two...and Amazon is listing new prints of his run in trades. Oh well, looks like we'll never get Omnibuses of it now

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    You know, I was just wondering if we'd ever get a Peter David Supergirl omnibus or two...and Amazon is listing new prints of his run in trades. Oh well, looks like we'll never get Omnibuses of it now
    never say never lol DC will release Knightfall story in Omnibus soon and they just released it in cubby TPBs like 6 months ago or something... so there is still a chance.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Batarang View Post
    never say never lol DC will release Knightfall story in Omnibus soon and they just released it in cubby TPBs like 6 months ago or something... so there is still a chance.
    Those chubby trades were released to coincide with The Dark Knight rises waaay back in 2012! So 2020 Supergirl omni confirmed!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by drd View Post
    Those chubby trades were released to coincide with The Dark Knight rises waaay back in 2012! So 2020 Supergirl omni confirmed!
    wow... they are really 2012 releases... i bought them like 6 months ago... and assumed just released lol you know this is a wait game as much as me... the long endless waits to get the HC... i can wait till 2020 lol

Since we're talking about PD and an omnibus, I would love one for his aquaman.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Same here. I love his Aquaman run
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

no word....
    I can hope

This is a good point. I may wait it out, the solicited Supergirl tpbs aren't that thick

Count me in for this

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    The "Dark Night A True Batman Story" HC has been a big seller. It shifted 11.7k copies in its first month in June to North American comics stores. I reckon it'll go to several prints and become an evergreen.
    Been thinking about picking this up. Any thread regulars read it/recommend it?

Sooo glad I held out on those.