Page 258 of 313 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262268308 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 4692

And "In the End" of Link Parking, it's the present Damian's song.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    I like when he gives the R for Bruce, he looks like a child when he lowers his voice and speak frankly with older characters.
    Still dreaming with TT team of Dreams Damian, Maya, Jon, blond girl and 1 or 2 other characters....
    I assume you mean Kathy, aka Beacon, the alien farmer girl who was Jon's friend in the Tomasi Superman run.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I assume you mean Kathy, aka Beacon, the alien farmer girl who was Jon's friend in the Tomasi Superman run.
    Oh, I forgot she has a super name.

Beacon should meet Signal.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I don't know why is so hard for me remember her name >< but yeah it's Kathy. <3

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    I like when he gives the R for Bruce, he looks like a child when he lowers his voice and speak frankly with older characters.
    Still dreaming with TT team of Dreams Damian, Maya, Jon, blond girl and 1 or 2 other characters....
    Wally West's kids are back in town, might as well include them.
    Considering Irey West and Damian were supposed to be in a comic together, with Supergirl as team leader.

Honestly a book with Jon, Damian, Kathy and Maya would be awesome.

I still reckon DC should make a new Wondergirl. Could give her a new friend aswell maybe making it a boy for an equal gender ratio. Rounding out a team of six with three legacy characters and three new ones.

Astonishing Member

Well, if they will normally finish Damian's storyline in December and deage Jon (this, judging by the solicits and Earth-3 twist in AC, really can happen), then such a team is just the most logical move for DC. Moreover, Wally's children are back, and we also have Teen Lantern, lol. They have every opportunity to make this team.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Well, if they will normally finish Damian's storyline in December and deage Jon (this, judging by the solicits and Earth-3 twist in AC, really can happen), then such a team is just the most logical move for DC. Moreover, Wally's children are back, and we also have Teen Lantern, lol. They have every opportunity to make this team.
    Although I think a team with another young superheroes related to the JL is possible, I really doubt Maya or Kathy will be part of the group. It doesn't seem other writers in DC apart from Tomasi or Gleason care so much about these characters.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Honestly a book with Jon, Damian, Kathy and Maya would be awesome.

I still reckon DC should make a new Wondergirl. Could give her a new friend aswell maybe making it a boy for an equal gender ratio. Rounding out a team of six with three legacy characters and three new ones.
    We have 2 Wondergirls: Donna Troy and Cassandra Sandsmark.

Donna cannot seem to move beyond this identity. Cassie is still newish.

I don't know if DC is ready to create yet another new character. DC cannot handle all it's existing characters.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

I honestly don't want another Team book. i'd love a Damian solo by Tom Taylor or Langzing.

Damian needs fixing and healing. I want the focus on him and no one else
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 09-21-2020 at 07:09 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I honestly don't want another Team book. i'd love a Damian solo by Tim Taylor or Langzing.

Damian needs fixing and healing. I want the focus on him and no one else
    In favor of that, it's still fresh with him quitting as Robin to be in a team again.
    I'd like to see a Damian solo with him just travelling on his own, and meeting some people.

So Harley quinn season 3 has been announced. If the the plans are the still the same then there's bigger parts for Damian and Babsgirl.

The delay in announcing season 3 was due to contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    In favor of that, it's still fresh with him quitting as Robin to be in a team again.
    I'd like to see a Damian solo with him just travelling on his own, and meeting some people.
    Yep. I like that idea. Like a Brave and the Bold type book with different guests/meting different people.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Although I think a team with another young superheroes related to the JL is possible, I really doubt Maya or Kathy will be part of the group. It doesn't seem other writers in DC apart from Tomasi or Gleason care so much about these characters.
    It depends who will handle it.
    I wouldn't be surprised, if Tomasi eventually just will get a book with Damian, Jon, etc. He himself kind of admitted that he didn't tell everything he wanted about them, fans have been asking for something like that for two years. If they do resume Super Sons or do a team title with them, to be honest, I don't see any other candidate as a writer. Moreover, he is one of the few writers they have who are really interested. And if he'll get it, he'll bring Maya and Kathy back, probably.

I don't see tomasi wanting to go from Superman to batman to a sidekick. He likes the characters but people normally want to move up wards.

Tomasi on Damian is about as likely as Tom Taylor getting to do a Damian solo. not going to happen right now.

With DC reviewing big contracts, The move to graphic novels and everything else changing back stage I honestly shouldn't even be speculating.

Damian might not even get a title