Page 69 of 161 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 2405

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Mutants peaceful leaving on island away from everyone not bothering anyone not threatening to take over the world = Evil and Fascistic
    You're gonna want to look into 100 Bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Right then let's go on ahead and make those Sentinels that'll eventually kill all organic life on the planet after they're done with the mutants. Starting with the humans...

Sentinels are not the answer.
    So letting the X-men go around kidnapp who they want is OK to you, is that it? They should go take Franklin Richards and the FF should celebrate it unless they want to be mindwiped, and no one on Earth can stop the mutants anyway, that's litteraly what's being spouted the previous pages… I mean, come on.
    Let's have a real talk here. Is that the message the X-MEN are supposed to send? That bullying people around because you have the power to do so is ok? Right now, any mutant on Earth can do as they want because "diplomatic immunity" is a thing now… Do you know what the implications are? What am I talking about, we SAW what the implications are! A mass murderer, fresh out of killing people that were actually doing their job, can walk out scott free of conséquences without anyone having a say so...
    Sabretooth.
    And that was a Mutant murderer. Let's see...Mutant thieves can walk away. Mutant criminals can walk away. Mutant rapists can walk away… Should I keep going? Basically, any scourge of 616, as long as being born mutant can litteraly do as he please with sapiens, and will be welcomed with open arms by Xavier on Krakoa at the end of the day. That's part of the new reality in 616.
    The more I think about it, the less I see HOW sapiens shouldn't prepare themselves to the best of their ability, given Krakoa looks like a theocracy with open anti-sapien "human" sentiment. What I saw is a whole bunch of grade A mass murderers and sadists being pardonned and integrated into that new nation, if THAT is not alarming, I don't know what is. Imagine the US pardonning Red Skull and his Hydra lot and acting like all is well in the world… Unfathomable.
    "Sentinels are not the answer", that's crazy talk after this issue. They are a necessary deterrent at this point.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

What a disturbing comic...I have no words.

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    Imagine the US pardonning Red Skull and his Hydra lot and acting like all is well in the world… Unfathomable.
    They pardoned Hydra founder Baron Strucker and gave him a private prison to run.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

There has only been one time Sentinels have been used logically which is the O.N.E program but then they proceed to turn a refugee camp into a internment camp. Nobody has problem with humans logically defending themselves but people have the nerve bring up Sentinels like if we haven't seen multiple futures of Sentinels or A.I taking over or see Sentinels kill 16 million mutants. If you think the answer is sterilization or killer robots. I am rooting for Apocalypse or Magneto to "wipe" humans out. Except we have seen scenarios where Apocalypse(AoA) and Magneto(House of M) have basically over and humans are still alive in those timelines. We even have a timeline( Age of X-man) where it shows that a world of all mutants could live peacefully.
    Bad people do bad things, big surprise here.
    What happens when said Sentinels are manned by proper soldiers without racist double-crossing people in leadership role is anyone guess though. No one is talking about sterilization btw, the hell? But okay, you are rooting for the likes of Apocalypse or Magneto, you suggesting the X-Men can kidnapp Franklin Richards and mindwipe his family or discard any opposition makes much more sense now. Mea culpa.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    How many crazy Sentinels have umpteen X-Men future timelines produced? Gregor could've woken Mother Mold up in an hour or a decade. Sentinels always end up the same way.
    Sentinels manned by individuals should be a thing. Or being handled by proper peackeeping A.I. How come Tony Stark and the Avengers have tons of stable A.I. but the Sentinels have to have Skynet as their handler... Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    They pardoned Hydra founder Baron Strucker and gave him a private prison to run.
    Somehow, I doubt we are supposed to think this was a good thing. Maybe it was depicted as a good thing though, in which case, what on earth were they smoking.
    Last edited by People Of The Earth; 09-19-2019 at 03:10 AM.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"No justice, no peace."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    100%. Also check out Operation Paperclip.

So letting the X-men go around kidnapp who they want is OK to you, is that it? They should go take Franklin Richards and the FF should celebrate it unless they want to be mindwiped, and no one on Earth can stop the mutants anyway, that's litteraly what's being spouted the previous pages… I mean, come on.
    Let's have a real talk here. Is that the message the X-MEN are supposed to send? That bullying people around because you have the power to do so is ok? Right now, any mutant on Earth can do as they want because "diplomatic immunity" is a thing now… Do you know what the implications are? What am I talking about, we SAW what the implications are! A mass murderer, fresh out of killing people that were actually doing their job, can walk out scott free of conséquences without anyone having a say so...
    Sabretooth.
    And that was a Mutant murderer. Let's see...Mutant thieves can walk away. Mutant criminals can walk away. Mutant rapists can walk away… Should I keep going? Basically, any scourge of 616, as long as being born mutant can litteraly do as he please with sapiens, and will be welcomed with open arms by Xavier on Krakoa at the end of the day. That's part of the new reality in 616.
    The more I think about it, the less I see HOW sapiens shouldn't prepare themselves to the best of their ability, given Krakoa looks like a theocracy with open anti-sapien "human" sentiment. What I saw is a whole bunch of grade A mass murderers and sadists being pardonned and integrated into that new nation, if THAT is not alarming, I don't know what is. Imagine the US pardonning Red Skull and his Hydra lot and acting like all is well in the world… Unfathomable.
    "Sentinels are not the answer", that's crazy talk after this issue. They are a necessary deterrent at this point.
    No where did you see that , You saw mutant take one of their own into custody. You saw Mutants on mission that turn up info humans building genocidal killing machines. You also mutants take care of mutant issues and removing all dangerous mutants into their custody.

Also you miss the part of convo thread where I said mutants aren't kidnapping anyone.That was first thing said and remains the answer. The interaction with other person was to clear up some misinformation about the FF ability to handle the X-men. Yes the X-men could kidnap Franklin, Just like Tony Stark or Reed Richards could make a killer A.I. system that could wipe humanity or build cyborg God that could kill a bunch of people,Just like Dr Strange could unleash a demon that could wipe out humanity. The ability and action are different things.

Hey remember the time willingly Humans let Norm Orsborn take control of the most powerful military in the world. Remember when Humans took from Hydra took over the world . Apparently mutants should build some robots to protect themselves from humans
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 09-19-2019 at 03:16 AM.

BANNED

Think it will ultimately turn out to be Xavierslaught and his Xavier Men vs the world with Avengers and FF standing in between. Suddenly the original Xavier will appear out of thin air and declare he is the one and the current one is the fantomex copy that was corrupted by the Shadow Kings essence and Xavierslaught King vs Classic Xavier will result in Charles hitting him with his wheelchair which knocks him out and he then commands everyone to forget all of it and go home. Sounds familiar? Lol

Bad people do bad things, big surprise here.
    What happens when said Sentinels are manned by proper soldiers without racist double-crossing people in leadership role is anyone guess though. No one is talking about sterilization btw, the hell? But okay, you are rooting for the likes of Apocalypse or Magneto, you suggesting the X-Men can kidnapp Franklin Richards and mindwipe his family or discard any opposition makes much more sense now. Mea culpa.
    No Sentinels manned by proper Soldiers, detained many US citizen on us soil for existing.That is best case scenario for them. Nobody is talking about sterilization but that is the humans two solution for mutants Sentinels or wipe them out via sterilization.I clearly remember in Uncanny both of those tools being used by the US government sponsored organization.Who was it again oh yeah General Callahan who is charge of guess what The O.N.E..

That scene with the villains was like when scar let the hyenas onto pride rock

Although now that they're there the least I'd like to see is Wanda Maximoff fry

No Sentinels manned by proper Soldiers, detained many US citizen on us soil for existing.That is best case scenario for them. Nobody is talking about sterilization but that is the humans two solution for mutants Sentinels or wipe them out via sterilization.I clearly remember in Uncanny both of those tools being used by the US government sponsored organization.Who was it again oh yeah General Callahan who is charge of guess what The O.N.E..
    Exactly and if we are being honest the X-Men should not have tolerated any of that back than. I am proud of the X-Men's new stance of no longer allowing their dignity to be trampled on by humans.

No where did you see that , You saw mutant take one of their own into custody. You saw Mutants on mission that turn up info humans building genocidal killing machines. You also mutants take care of mutant issues and removing all dangerous mutants into their custody.

Also you miss the part of convo thread where I said mutants aren't kidnapping anyone.That was first thing said and remains the answer. The interaction with other person was to clear up some misinformation about the FF ability to handle the X-men. Yes the X-men could kidnap Franklin, Just like Tony Stark or Reed Richards could make a killer A.I. system that could wipe humanity or build cyborg God that could kill a bunch of people,Just like Dr Strange could unleash a demon that could wipe out humanity. The ability and action are different things.

Hey remember the time willingly Humans let Norm Orsborn take control of the most powerful military in the world. Remember when Humans took from Hydra took over the world . Apparently mutants should build some robots to protect themselves from humans
    They could, they have a nation to protect now, if they want to make robots to protect themselves, good for them? There's zero issue in having tools and weapons at disposal to protect yourself, especially on this scale. Zero.
    The only Reason why I Don't think mutants would go for this kind of weapons is because mutants already ARE Tools and weapons in themselves. Sapiens aren't born with powers like mutants are, that's why they need to build and create their Tools and their weapons, that's all.
    And custody? Let's not kid ourselves, Xavier just welcomed the likes of Apocalypse, Selene and Emplate with open arms, there's no way Sabertooth is sitting in a prison on that island while this happen. He was even giddy being able to go away from this court with Frost because he knew perfectly well I wouldn't be punished for anything on Krakoa, he was on a "mission", wasn't he?
    As for Orchis, they are a rogue organisation, they and their plans needed to go.
    Doesn't mean no one should use Sentinels from now on. They are needed as deterrent to mutants going rogue, especially with the anti-sapien/ pro-mutant zealotry that seems to be developping on Krakoa.
    Their A.I. goes rogue? Again, Skynet cliché. Stark can create an A.I. while he sleeps, so can dozens of people in 616. The A.I. can be removed and the Sentinel made a drone to be piloted by an individual instead, we know it's a thing too... The A.I. become Skynet is a false issue.
    Even as an hypothetical, intellectual exercise, my point stands: sapiens needs to be able to protect themselves against rogue mutants, because there is bound to be rogue mutants in that crowd of Kraked if I dare say, the same way mutants will need to be able to defend their land now against rogue sapiens or invaders in general. Fair is fair.

"No justice, no peace."

They could, they have a nation to protect now, if they want to make robots to protect themselves, good for them? There's zero issue in having tools and weapons at disposal to protect yourself, especially on this scale. Zero.
    The only Reason why I Don't think mutants would go for this kind of weapons is because mutants already ARE Tools and weapons in themselves. Sapiens aren't born with powers like mutants are, that's why they need to build and create their Tools and their weapons, that's all.
    And custody? Let's not kid ourselves, Xavier just welcomed the likes of Apocalypse, Selene and Emplate with open arms, there's no way Sabertooth is sitting in a prison on that island while this happen. He was even giddy being able to go away from this court with Frost because he knew perfectly well I wouldn't be punished for anything on Krakoa, he was on a "mission", wasn't he?
    As for Orchis, they are a rogue organisation, they and their plans needed to go.
    Doesn't mean no one should use Sentinels from now on. They are needed as deterrent to mutants going rogue, especially with the anti-sapien/ pro-mutant zealotry that seems to be developping on Krakoa.
    Their A.I. goes rogue? Again, Skynet cliché. Stark can create an A.I. while he sleeps, so can dozens of people in 616. The A.I. can be removed and the Sentinel made a drone to be piloted by an individual instead, we know it's a thing too... The A.I. become Skynet is a false issue.
    Even as an hypothetical, intellectual exercise, my point stands: sapiens needs to be able to protect themselves against rogue mutants, because there is bound to be rogue mutants in that crowd of Kraked if I dare say, the same way mutants will need to be able to defend their land now against rogue sapiens or invaders in general. Fair is fair.

If they aren't at least intelligent enough to rebrand the name and call the AI something else other than Sentinel than they deserve all the death and destruction X-Men bring upon them for creating them.

As I said earlier bad people do bad things, big surprise.
    Maybe putting good people instead of bad people in charge would have done a world of good for everyone at O.N.E, I don't think anyone would dispute the notion.
    Be that as it may, if you consider bad sapiens like Callahan who corrupted that initiative as the template from which sapiens need to be dealt with, surely sapiens should be doing the same with bad mutants, which gives even more of a reason for them to include Sentinels in their defence programs.

Quote Originally Posted by ComeOnBunny View Post
    Exactly and if we are being honest the X-Men should not have tolerated any of that back than. I am proud of the X-Men's new stance of no longer allowing their dignity to be trampled on by humans.
    The X-Men are humans too, that sentence makes no sense as is.

"No justice, no peace."

Also Selene is like 3 times older then Apocalypse. Yet he seems like he has travelled more. I hope to see them interact