Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Amazing Spider-Man #22 - Hunted Finale Preview

https://www.newsarama.com/45304-amaz...review.html#s7

Kraven's plan is heading right towards its climax, which seems to be what we assumed, causing death and destruction all around to push Peter over the edge. Also looking like Lizard's not in full control of himself anymore either.

So I guess it's Spider-Man vs. Kraven, Lizard/Black Cat/Billy vs. Kraven Clone, and the animal villains vs. the Huners...and Spider-Man will have to pick up the pieces from all of it.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post

That cover is awesome. It goes into my Top 10 All-Time covers, with Amazing #50 ( Spider-Man No More) being my favorite. I would love to see some opinions on this?

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    That cover is awesome. It goes into my Top 10 All-Time covers, with Amazing #50 ( Spider-Man No More) being my favorite. I would love to see some opinions on this?
    Which cover?

Astonishing Member

[QUOTE=WebSlingWonder;4372740]Which cover?[/Q
    Hint: Redhead.

[QUOTE=NC_Yankee;4372836]
    Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Which cover?[/Q
    Hint: Redhead.
    Oh. Well, yeah it's a good cover. Top ten though?

Wonder how Peter is going to top Kraven but give Kraven what he wants which is basically Death. Although they're many ways to kill people without killing them
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Wonder how Peter is going to top Kraven but give Kraven what he wants which is basically Death. Although they're many ways to kill people without killing them
    I'm more interested in what Kraven's going to do if he doesn't get what he wants. It almost seemed like he was asking to be chosen as the spider totem.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I'm more interested in what Kraven's going to do if he doesn't get what he wants. It almost seemed like he was asking to be chosen as the spider totem.
    I wouldn't deny that a possibility. Thanks to Spider-Verse, we have seen Spider versions of many characters we would have never dreamt to see with Spider-Powers; including someone as despicable as Norman Osborn. But even if Kraven could get the spider-powers (like Spider-Island), there's no way in Hell he can be worthy of such power. There might be a lot of Spiders, but there's only one true Spider-Man.

Besides, honestly, after dealing with the Inheritors, there's nothing Kraven and his sick family can do that could be worse than them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I wouldn't deny that a possibility. Thanks to Spider-Verse, we have seen Spider versions of many characters we would have never dreamt to see with Spider-Powers; including someone as despicable as Norman Osborn. But even if Kraven could get the spider-powers (like Spider-Island), there's no way in Hell he can be worthy of such power. There might be a lot of Spiders, but there's only one true Spider-Man.

Besides, honestly, after dealing with the Inheritors, there's nothing Kraven and his sick family can do that could be worse than them.
    Kraven with spider strength could probably give Morlun a decent fight. What he lacks that Peter has is a heart. He's plenty good at surviving.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Kraven with spider strength could probably give Morlun a decent fight. What he lacks that Peter has is a heart. He's plenty good at surviving.
    You are kidding, right? Kraven was turned into one of Verna's hounds. And if he had Spider-Powers, it would only turn him into a nice meal for Morlun. The Inheritors have been able to hunt and devour even godly spider-totems, like Ai Apaec.

Definitely, Peter has a heart, unlike Kraven. But Peter is the best surviving everything. Because no matter how many times they stomp him, Peter always gets up again. Sometimes is very hard for him and can't do it alone, but he always do it. And ironically, this is something he learnt in his "puny days" in High School, when bullies like Flash always stomped on them.

I hope Curt keeps growing and goes out of the book to fight Godzilla in the new movie out next week, too. That'd be sick, bra.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    You are kidding, right? Kraven was turned into one of Verna's hounds. And if he had Spider-Powers, it would only turn him into a nice meal for Morlun. The Inheritors have been able to hunt and devour even godly spider-totems, like Ai Apaec.

Definitely, Peter has a heart, unlike Kraven. But Peter is the best surviving everything. Because no matter how many times they stomp him, Peter always gets up again. Sometimes is very hard for him and can't do it alone, but he always do it. And ironically, this is something he learnt in his "puny days" in High School, when bullies like Flash always stomped on them.
    I'm not kidding. When I said that Kraven doesn't have heart, I wasn't talking about determination. When he wants something, he will sacrifice to get it. He doesn't let emotion get in the way. He became the world's greatest hunter. Peter has lost how many jobs? You mention him being used by the inheritors as if that wasn't a sign of his threat level. Flash heckled Peter because he was standoffish. It says little about Peter's inherent strength.

Default Amazing Spider-man #22 Marvel Battle Lines Variant

Amazing Spider-man #22 Marvel Battle Lines Variant by Heejin Jeon

https://allforgeeks.com/variant-cove...lines-variant/