Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Who's the strongest foe that the *other* Z-Fighters can beat?

So, let's take the Saiyans out of the equation. This is the team at their current and/or prime levels (whichever one is highest), including the current Super manga. The line-up is as follows:

Piccolo
    Android 17
    Android 18
    Yamcha
    Tien
    Chaozu
    Krillin
    Roshi
    Good Buu (optional)

Round 1: Who is the most powerful single foe that they can beat? Who's the weakest that beats them?

Round 2: What is the most powerful established team (any genre) that they can beat? Likewise, the weakest team that beats them?

Standard Khazan arena rules apply.
    Last edited by Cyke; 04-15-2021 at 10:54 AM.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I mean, Buu is the problem here. He's really hard to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I mean, Buu is the problem here. He's really hard to kill.
    Yeah, I went back and forth about that. Feel free to keep or remove Buu if it helps in a response.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    So, let's take the Saiyans out of the equation. This is the team at their current and/or prime levels (whichever one is highest), including the current Super manga. The line-up is as follows:

Piccolo
    Android 17
    Android 18
    Yamcha
    Tien
    Chaozu
    Krillin
    Roshi
    Good Buu (optional)

Round 1: Who is the most powerful single foe that they can beat? Who's the weakest that beats them?

Round 2: What is the most powerful established team (any genre) that they can beat? Likewise, the weakest team that beats them?

Standard Khazan arena rules apply.
    This really depends.

Krillin has an auto-kill if it hits (Destructor Disc) against pretty much most mortal beings, and Roshi has essentially a limited dimension dump (Mafuba).

Everyone there also has varying levels of super speed too, and 17 has ridiculous shields he can cast alongside Buu’s transmutation.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Tien knows that one too, if he manages to hit the rice cooker.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    This really depends.

Krillin has an auto-kill if it hits (Destructor Disc) against pretty much most mortal beings, and Roshi has essentially a limited dimension dump (Mafuba).

Everyone there also has varying levels of super speed too, and 17 has ridiculous shields he can cast alongside Buu’s transmutation.
    I'm producing villain material for your M-Fighters!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    This really depends.

Piccolo and Tien can also perform the Mafuuba and Piccolo can easily produce replaceable containers to utilize it. So, sealing Buu is a good option.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

So two more can Mafuba, plus Buu absorbing Piccolo could potentially also be a threat if their foe gets too strong.

A Piccolo/Buu fusion would be quite dangerous.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Also to note; 17 and 18 have unlimited energy. Making Energizer Bunny more than jealous.

Well taking out the Saiyans, the rest of the team is still stupid strong. Krillin and Roshi were fighting battles at crazy speeds way back in Dragonball. And of course Piccolo and Roshi both casually blew up the moon at weaker levels than they are now. 17 and 18 both have limitless stamina and 17 himself has a barrier that's insanely strong. And Buu is pretty formidable, especially if the Dai Kaioshin takes over.

Don't forget the Fusion Dance. Except for Tien and Chiaotzu, everyone in the group knows how to perform it. A fusion between Android 17 and 18 would be ridiculously OP.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Well on the lower end of named characters we have Dabura, and getting higher than that level are Ribrianne's group - though to be fair with Krillin being here this is more a styles-make-fights thing where #18 is concerned.

Hmm...#17 with sufficient time to prepare can block a blast from Jiren...so I suppose a tier or two below that.

He had to run the clock against Toppo, so I guess that's a start?

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Don't forget the Fusion Dance. Except for Tien and Chiaotzu, everyone in the group knows how to perform it. A fusion between Android 17 and 18 would be ridiculously OP.
    And Tien/Tenshinhan will be able to replicate it perfectly after seeing it once (though honestly, all of them are sufficiently high end martial arts geniuses with better attention spans than Goten and Trunks, so they will all have a good chance of being able to do that).

ISTR Tournament of Power Android 17 being in roughly the same ballpark as Golden Frieza when he could actually be assed to do anything.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Strongest foe is hard. They would kill the hell out of most class 100s. They would... maybe run out of steam around skyfather level? They would lose to Silver Surfer due to speed issues and his spectacular esoterics, but most beings with that speed lack the esoterics or oomph to put down 17 and Buu. Actually, given the Mafuba, they could even take skyfathers - Blue Vegeta is well past that level, and the Mafuba worked on him, and these guys are waaaaay faster than the vast majority of skyfathers. So... Classic Odin-ish? Galactus or a Celestial is probably a bridge too far - they LOLnope too many esoterics for the Mafuba to work on them.

Take away the Mafuba, and we're somewhere somewhat lower. And, of course, we're stuck with a bunch of guys who have no idea why they are there - if Buu and 17 can't handle the problem, nobody else is worth anything.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Blue Vegeta is well past that level, and the Mafuba worked on him, and these guys are waaaaay faster than the vast majority of skyfathers.
    Oooof, that's a good point.