Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    I swear Johnny is the biggest moron in the entire Marvel Universe.

Every time Spider-Man would punk his ass out from the 60s to the 80s, to the point where he cucked him as Peter Parker, was glorious.
    I actually like Johnny Storm. He's no Moron, BUT....he's a Moron. I just can't with him he such a Follower right now that I don't care what happens to him.

All I know is IF they EVER fight again(put aside Doom Sentinals) the FF will be facing: Pro. X, Magneto, Rogue, Emma, Cyclops, Kitty, Storm, Wolverine, Beast, Iceman, Bishop, Pyro...........yeah the FF bout to get they Ass BEAT.

"Good save, honey".

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I actually like Johnny Storm. He's no Moron, BUT....he's a Moron. I just can't with him he such a Follower right now that I don't care what happens to him.

All I know is IF they EVER fight again(put aside Doom Sentinals) the FF will be facing: Pro. X, Magneto, Rogue, Emma, Cyclops, Kitty, Storm, Wolverine, Beast, Iceman, Bishop, Pyro...........yeah the FF bout to get they Ass BEAT.
    sue storm will tap into The Karen Force and somehow win the fight on her own

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    we should have seen that a team that was gone for 3 years witout any pain or problem would poison this mini series, it just comfirms that any crossover with the x-men needs to be handled by the x-office, or no crossover at all
    Your right. I didn't expect this to go downhill THAT bad. I mean dang it's getting worse and worse and worse.

sue storm will tap into The Karen Force and somehow win the fight on her own
    "The X-Men's Telepaths only need a second to get ahold of us" .Reed Richards.

Ya right Reed. And since he was checking on her Helmet.....she's about to get TKO via TP. I'm not worried. The FF STILL about to get they ass beat.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 03-19-2020 at 03:23 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Ok, they are assholes or they are bland.
    You calling the motherlover bland?

liar.jpg

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    This mini is a mess and none of the groups involved look any good let's be real
    Yeah. I was hoping for some better back and forth. Instead both groups seem to take turns at being terrible to continue the conflict. Kind of disappointed.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Spectacular Member

Shakes head sadly.

Gee. It's lucky there's not a single molecule of metal in the Fantasticar. Otherwise the guy who can control the Earth's electro-magnetic field might pluck them from the sky.

One day a writer will be given a hero vs hero brief and will do more than go through the OOC motions. Sinister wants Franklin's DNA, doesn't he? Why isn't he a factor here? Where is the cunning plan to manoeuvre the Universe's most powerful genes into his lab that doesn't actually - require - the FF and the X-Men being set at each other's throats, but he works that bit in anyway for the shits and the giggles? And then totally gets away with it, advancing Hickman's overall plot point about Sinister the betrayer without the good guys being any the wiser.

What I'm saying is this isn't Hickman's FF, and it's not really Hickman's X-Men. This is mildly diverting fluff.

this just makes me more vindicated in my desire for an x-men universe where the rest of the stink cant reach us
    Let’s not bring Emma into this
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Gosh, this mini is so bad. The conflict is forced, the characters are stupid...Pretty much like in every hero vs hero story.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    dodson gave scott chin fuzz that is the last gotdamn straw
    its kinda s*xy..............mob me if necessary

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    This mini is a mess and none of the groups involved look any good let's be real
    Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    I agree that this is stoopid, not to mention predictable. This mini is a huge disappointment. I expected more from Chip Kaptara Zdarsky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    The silliness is baffling. I just wanna see Rogue punch someone.
    all of this. its not even fun silliness . outside the Franklin being omega plot point this literally doesn't need to exist, that story coulee been handled in a single issue of Hickman's book.

also YES if sassy bubblegum dodson rogue doesn't beat the **** out of someone I will be personally contacting mr zdarksy with a formal complaint in hand....

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    You know she will. I wonder if Zdarsky will malke a reference to her off-panel fling with Torch during Uncanny Avengers.
    shut uppp I need to revisit this book asap

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    You can be a dick if you are an interesting dick. Apocalypse is interesting.

No one here is interesting. They are all just assholes.
    thank youuuu. we love a good villain. we need a good villain. people don't love A because he's "good now" (which he isn't even but that's another discussion) they love him because he's contributing to an interesting storyline something no one in this book can relate to...except Franklin and that's only barely

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    For a writer that got an award. This mini is blah.

I feel like its editorially mandated nonsense.

And both the X-Men and F4 are doing and saying shiet they shouldnt be doing or saying.

Wasted opportunity.

Unnecessary mini.
    I've been thinking this too. It feels like maybe he isn't super interested in the concept or editors did a lot of "our way is the highest way" .... I really felt a lot of potential here.
    I was also hoping the hero v. hero melodrama wouldn't pass a few panels given it wasn't explicitly called X-Men versus FF but I should've known that was a silly pipe dream,...
    I wanted high-concept bold storytelling mixed with 80s homage nonsense ............................. theres still 2 issues I guess

this just makes me more vindicated in my desire for an x-men universe where the rest of the stink cant reach us
    I feel like an x-men/outer marvel crossover could be legendary....showstopping....dare I say even iconic theres just this bizarre insistence that there always needs to be some kind of in-fighting. like we get it. its all so passé and we love a callback except it isn't really a callback since we've never gotten a break from it lol its just same trailer different park. half of the time its same trailer same park except we slapped on a new license plate.....give me a break im tired.

Yep, this is a mess.

Oh my this looks bad. Are the FF really going to complain they've been attacked?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    The people going after a team that just invaded their country and attacked a head of government don’t look good?
    No the entirely contrived reason for why the two teams are in conflict is the reason why none of them look good. It's sad because there's actually a legitimate reason for conflict between the two teams. I feel like if it meant was writing this mini there would be much better Nuance to the whole title as it stands this is like AvX level of bad writing.

An excuse for superhero teams to fight each other.

I was actually hoping that after the first issue, or at best the second, this would stop being a Vs thing and become a full blown team-up (which I think we were actually promised?). But it's so bad seeing them fight like this.

by issue 4 they're gonna curbstomp doom together and agree to like split custody of Franklin and we'll all be like um ok...we were expecting that back in February and its now April but thank you