Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Eugh, I don't want to go through another arc with Ayala on New Mutants. Hopefully there's some changes behind the scenes with this book, too.

Inferno #4 (of 4)
    death of doctor strange: X-men/black knight #1
    x-men legends #10
    s.w.o.r.d. #11
    x-men: The trial of magneto #5 (of 5)
    x-men #6
    hellions #18

Sabretooth #1 in January? We're losing S.W.O.R.D. and Hellions but getting a Sabretooth book? Do not want.
    Last edited by nx01a; 09-16-2021 at 09:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I guess Storm and Thor are Fuujin and Raijin in Demon Days.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Seems like the Wolverine event will run in January and everything will relaunch after that.
    They really need to stop Wolverining us to death. Plenty of other characters.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

BANNED

The last time Sabretooth had his own book back in 90s iirc. I guess they are giving him his own due to the upcoming game

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

All my usuals...so I'm happy.

Inferno 04
    SWORD 11
    New Mutants 24
    X-Men 06
    Hellions 18
    Marauders 27
    Excalibur 26

I'm really intrigued to see how they all culminate...in preparation for what's new in 2022 (the cover solicits which we should see late December and confirmation of schedule and books revealed/teased by November)
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 09-16-2021 at 09:55 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

X-Corp ended?
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    [B]NEW MUTANTS #24
    VITA AYALA (W) • DANILO BEYRUTH (A)
    Cover by MARTIN SIMMONDS
    Variant Cover by PEACH MOMOKO
    NEW STATUS QUO FOR THE NEW MUTANTS! The New Mutants regroup in the aftermath of the Shadow King's attack! What will become of Amahl Farouk? Why is Warpath…crying?! How many snikts can fit into one panel? What happens to the Lost when they find one another? All this and more in a single issue—plus the setup for the next big arc, a story too magical to be believed
    Doesn't this depends on the details?

If we go purely by snikt sound effect, you can have as many on pannel as one can add the words to it (further depending on how readable it's supposed to be). Meanwhile if it's depending on characters making the sound effect, the question is if it involves duplicates or has to come from as many individual characters as possible?

If we go by the later, does it only count if the character is naturaly capable of making a snikt sound effect, or do mechanical devices (ala. AOA Kitty Pryde) count aswell? If we only go by the former, how many snikt capable characters do we have on Krakoa?
    Wolverine (2 snikts), X-23 (4 snikts), Daken (2/4 snikts depending on what ever his knuckle and lower wrist blades come out individualy), Gabby (2 snikts), Marrow (2-4 depending on who she emulates), Mercury (let's count 2-4 if the snikt sound only comes from knuckle and feet placement of blades), Rogue (2-4 + plus duplicates depending on who's powers she uses), Mimic (2-4 + plus duplicates depending on who's power he uses), Hope (2-4 + duplicates, depending on who's powers she uses), who am i possibly missing?

Can Synch's aura emulate Wolverine's claws and if yes does it make the snikt sound?
    Last edited by Grunty; 09-16-2021 at 10:07 AM.

baumblume

no pietro

Extraordinary Member

Sounds like New Mutants isn't going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    All my usuals...so I'm happy.

Inferno 04
    SWORD 11
    New Mutants 24
    X-Men 06
    Hellions 18
    Marauders 27
    Excalibur 26

I'm really intrigued to see how they all culminate...in preparation for what's new in 2022 (the cover solicits which we should see late December and confirmation of schedule and books revealed/teased by November)
    Its so weird to see any X-book get to numbers that high. Most are relaunched/cancelled before issue 20

Mighty Member

Wording is tricky but sounds like SWORD and NEW MUTANTS are both also ending but their stories will continue in a new yet to be announced book.

It would be best they not release any new books yet and let the Wolverine book/s have the spotlight. They should take this opportunity to do one shots, like X-Men on Vacation. Or X-Men Summer Adventures. Or X-Men Winter, since this will be in January.

Kinda shady they do this now when they denied Hickman this path...

Sabretooth #1? Will this new era redeem him?
    Last edited by RamaBird; 09-16-2021 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Wording is tricky but sounds like SWORD and NEW MUTANTS are both also ending but their stories will continue in a new yet to be announced book.

It would be best they not release any new books yet and let the Wolverine book/s have the spotlight. They should take this opportunity to do one shots, like X-Men on Vacation. Or X-Men Summer Adventures. Or X-Men Winter, since this will be in January.

Kinda shady they do this now when they denied Hickman this path...

Sabretooth #1? Will this new era redeem him?
    Denied him of what?
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Denied him of what?
    When he wanted to launch HOX/POX, he wanted all books gone and only his book out, and to roll out new books slowly. But they didn't do that hence him complaining about it now. Lots of X-books still came out during the HOX/POX era, and all the new books (Marauders, Excalibur, XFACTOR, New Mutants, Fallen Angels) came out at once instead of an independent basis. Now it seems they are doing just that.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    They really need to stop Wolverining us to death. Plenty of other characters.
    I'm honestly curious what other characters you mean? Plenty of x-characters were given their chance to shine, but they just couldn't cut it. Wolverine gets to shine because unlike some other characters, he's actually earned it. Ever since he was given a solo back in the 80s he's been rolling ever since. Never had his main title canceled due to low sales. Only other character in Marvel who could claim that feat is Spider-man.