They're right.

It all adds up.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    They're right.

It all adds up.
    You get it, Coco.

Should Synch have been able to mimic Jan’s “powers”? I get it, he can mimic non-mutants; that’s cool and all, and I love that for him. However, from my understanding, her and Hank use Pym particles to size change.

Did this become a normal “meta-human” power for either of them, specifically Jan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    Should Synch have been able to mimic Jan’s “powers”? I get it, he can mimic non-mutants; that’s cool and all, and I love that for him. However, from my understanding, her and Hank use Pym particles to size change.

Did this become a normal “meta-human” power for either of them, specifically Jan?
    I might be remembering my lore wrong, but enough exposure to Pym Particles will give you size-altering powers on your own. Such is the case for Stinger and Nadia.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    I might be remembering my lore wrong, but enough exposure to Pym Particles will give you size-altering powers on your own.
    That’d be my initial thought; just looking for clarification. Never much cared for Jan or Hank, so I’m not too well-versed.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    She called him daddy.

How old is she again?
    It's such a weird choice because one of the goals of this series seems to be giving Wanda more agency, through whatever is going on in the magic realm. Infantilizing the backup Wanda to this degree seems so counterproductive to that.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Yes specially considering she never called him Daddy back then, he mostly got a "Magneto" or "Father", JDango was Papa and the Whizzer was Dad, those are the actual words used by her in comics, Daddy is just a word her grow up self doesn´t use and it´s as rare as Tommy calling Wanda "Mommy".
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    This confirms my suspicions... Jean is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnispresent. Now that she has been unburdened of her toxic relationship with the Phoenix Force, her intimate connection with the One Above All and her true power and destiny are slowly being revealed. She needs not Cerebro or even Wanda's mind to access her memories.

The revelation started with Knull, then Nightmare, and now Wanda...
    Uh… Jean and Rachel could have collected the memories of everyone in the room and shown Wanda their memories of her. I mean Jean did look into Wanda’s mind that one time and saw what Wanda did. Technically Wanda is the only one connected to the House of Ideas which is the dwelling of the One Above All, which was referenced in Al Ewing’s No Way Home when Nyx was connected to Wanda and saw the House.
    Last edited by Covetous_One; 10-20-2021 at 06:06 PM.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    It's such a weird choice because one of the goals of this series seems to be giving Wanda more agency, through whatever is going on in the magic realm. Infantilizing the backup Wanda to this degree seems so counterproductive to that.
    Her calling Magneto anything other than “sperm donor” is weird.

Throw in “abusive *******” for flavor, but no need to overdo things.

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Technically Wanda is the only one connected to the House of Ideas which is the dwelling of the One Above All, which was referenced in Al Ewing’s No Way Home when Nyx was connected to Wanda and saw the House.

Jean, the One Above All, and I will let you know if and when this connection becomes canon.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I do kinda love that while monsters were attacking Billy & Tommy seemed to have no desire to help protect Krakoa in the slightest.
    The Pretenderspawn are as selfish as their mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    How is Billy there? I thought that SWORD was distracting him.
    Why isn't Pietro in the issue?
    How do Jean and Rachel have access do Wanda's old memories?
    Where did this Wanda come from?
    Pietro doesn't add much.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Yeah, but Percy doing a HoX/PoX knock-off based around Logan, right?
    Percy is Marvel's Golden Boy right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fall-From-Grace View Post
    That part really bothered me, especially when the Kaijus started attacking and everybody started leaving, then Wanda said :''What about...me?'' Like, Jean and Rachel just mindfucked her, and then left her to her own devices??????? Holy **** Jean, where is your psychology degree girl??? Wow.

For a writer that wrote a lot about traumas in her X-Factor Run, she sure didnt mind inflicting what could be decades of trauma on a character in 30 seconds and then just give 0 fucks about that character

Ohh they also call it her greatest hits lmao. Wanda raping Wonder Man, commiting genocide, etc. Damn... the hell was going on with Jean and Rachel this issue?
    They should have included a whopping helping of guilt and shame.
    My flag is bacon.

Jean, the One Above All, and I will let you know if and when this connection becomes canon.
    So, if it ever exists outside of one reader's take on things?

Ok got me on those points, but how is Jean connected to the one above all when she looked into Knulls mind when he was weakened and fought Nightmare when he is weak outside his dimension. Granted her making Nightmare look pathetic was great, but Jean is not omnipotent or omnipresent when she has seen events she wasn’t present for through the minds of others. Read your comment just want to really poke at such a bold statement.
    Last edited by Covetous_One; 10-20-2021 at 06:41 PM.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Ok got me on those points, but how is Jean connected to the one above all when she looked into Knulls mind when he was weakened and fought Nightmare when he is weak outside his dimension. Granted her making Nightmare look pathetic was great, but Jean is not omnipotent or omnipresent when she has seen events she wasn’t present for through the minds of others.
    Never mind all of the recent instances where her actions would be phenomenally foolish if they were the actions of an omnipotent/omnipresent being.

Didn't she need Emma to read Magneto's mi... never mind

Everyone is acting like a fool under leah tbh