Page 404 of 773 FirstFirst ... 304354394400401402403404405406407408414454504 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 11593
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Why not call it Shuma-Gorath?
    Possibly for this reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    That makes sense.

Timeline Infographic Mcu with Eternals

Extraordinary Member

I thought the collector and grandmaster said they were millions of years old,not billions.
    Let's keep in that is not the official mcu timeline and it's fanmade.
    Anyway i wonder if they will show other elders of the universe in the future.
    Their cousin carlo was killed by grandmaster in thor 3.
    It seems that the collector and grandmaster are the only surviving members in the mcu so far.
    Last edited by mace11; 01-24-2022 at 09:51 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Controversial topic

Speaking of timelines and creation etc..
    I do not know where else to put this at but this was on my mind for awhile now.
    This below will be posted in the dceu and mcu threads.

DCEU creation vs MCU Creation
    Arishem the Judge vs Zeus

Which one you like better or prefer?
    White alien male god creating humans and amazons,or non human looking alien god getting the ball rolling and life starts later after earth is created by Arishem and human life happens later.

Zeus DCEU

Creating Humanity
    At some point afterward, according to Hippolyta, Zeus proceeded to create humanity, making them in the Old Gods' likeness, imbuing his creation with many virtues.
    https://dcextendeduniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Zeus
    and
    Humans
    Humans, also known as Terrans to the Ko'erst and Landsmen or Surface Dwellers to the Atlanteans, are the dominant species of Earth. They were created over 200 millennia ago by the Olympian King Zeus.
    They are a sister species to the Atlanteans, the sea-dwelling inhabitants of Atlantis, and, as a collective, possess several unique genetic traits that allow a small number of them to become powerful Metahumans. A smaller subspecies of humans known as Homo Magi can also naturally channel magical energies.
    Many millennia ago, Zeus, King of the Old Gods, created humanity, making them in the gods' likeness, and imbuing them with their virtues. However, Zeus' son Ares began corrupting humanity with war and violence, so Zeus created a new race - the Amazons, who were intended to protect humanity from Ares' influence, while spreading love and compassion amongst them.
    https://dcextendeduniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Humans

Old Gods
    The Old Gods, also known as the Greek Gods, the Olympian Gods, and the Twelve Olympians, were an extra-dimensional race of very powerful beings who were worshiped as gods by the ancient Greek, Roman, Amazonian and Atlantean civilizations. They occupied a realm known as Mount Olympus.
    https://dcextendeduniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Old_Gods

Before 19th century
    c. 13,000,000,000 B.C.
    The red star Rao forms in the Andromeda Galaxy.

c. 8,700,000,000 B.C.
    The planet Krypton forms.

c. 7,000,000,000 B.C.
    Life emerges on Krypton.

c. 4,600,000,000 B.C.
    The yellow star Sol forms in the Milky Way galaxy.

c. 4,540,000,000 B.C.
    The planet Earth forms.

c. 3,800,000,000 B.C.
    Life emerges on Earth.

c. 298,000 B.C.
    Creation of Man and the Amazons: Humans emerge as the dominant species of Earth and proceed to found the first primitive civilizations. WW logo template.png (estimated date)
    https://dcextendeduniverse.fandom.co...e_19th_century
    vs

Arishem the Judge MCU

Arishem the Judge is the Prime Celestial, who is credited for creating the first Sun and bringing light to the universe.
    https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fand...shem_the_Judge

Before 20th Century
    Before c. 13,800,000,000 B.C.
    The Celestials come into existence.
    The Dark Elf species originates in the Ginnungagap, the vast, primordial darkness that existed prior to the creation of the manifest universe, where they reigned absolute and unchallenged.

c. 13,800,000,000 B.C.
    Big Bang: As the universe comes into existence, the six pre-existing singularities are formed into the six Infinity Stones (Space, Mind, Reality, Power, Soul, and Time) by the Cosmic Entities (Death, Eternity, Infinity, and Entropy).
    Shortly after that the Grandmaster and the Collector are born.

c. 4,540,000,000 B.C.
    Planet Earth is formed by the Celestials.
    https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fand...e_20th_Century
    Note- the history of earth,inhumans etc..is non canon but it is still listed as mcu history because aos in a mcu show,but like i said it's not canon or not canon anymore.

THREAD: DC/WB FILMS/WORLDS (NO SPOILERS)
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...lers)/page1000
    Last edited by mace11; 01-24-2022 at 12:17 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Marvel's Eternals Breaks MCU's Disney+ Record

Marvel's Eternals Tops Shang-Chi's Disney+ Debut Numbers
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-eternals-...i-disney-plus/

Eternals Breaks Record For Biggest MCU Movie Debut On Disney+
    https://screenrant.com/eternals-prem...ecord-details/

WandaVision: the 'hero' brainwashes and holds an entire town hostage out of grief and a mental break down.

Falcon and the Winter Soldier: black super soldier is experimented on, imprisoned, tortured and erased from history.

Loki: Fatalism. Entire timelines wiped out, people plucked from different timelines and indentured into servitude or otherwise 'pruned' from the timeline if they go off script and all of it due to the whims of one man.

Netflix Marvel Stans/DC Fans: lolz, Marvel will never explore dark themes 'coz Disney.

Man, I just cannot get into MAC.

I don't like her too much in the comics and this version looks even younger.

I just don't see the need... you can easily have Strange use spells to bounce around the multiverse. Why waste time with another character here in a movie that sounds kinda dense?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

I just don't see the need... you can easily have Strange use spells to bounce around the multiverse. Why waste time with another character here in a movie that sounds kinda dense?
    Feel like they're just setting up for Young Avengers. Those characters plus a few of the Champions (I think MCU team will be a combo of teams) have been appearing everywhere in the MCU recently so I guess they wanted her in their somewhere so they chose Strange as a place to do it

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    WandaVision: the 'hero' brainwashes and holds an entire town hostage out of grief and a mental break down.

Falcon and the Winter Soldier: black super soldier is experimented on, imprisoned, tortured and erased from history.

Loki: Fatalism. Entire timelines wiped out, people plucked from different timelines and indentured into servitude or otherwise 'pruned' from the timeline if they go off script and all of it due to the whims of one man.

Netflix Marvel Stans/DC Fans: lolz, Marvel will never explore dark themes 'coz Disney.
    I'll add that Shang-Chi legit got me in my feelings cause I think it did a great job of exploring the complicated feelings that children of abuse have for their parents.

Their setting up Young Avengers, if Teddy/Hulking ain't in Secret Invasion I'd be really surprised.

I mean, Netflix and DC also explore some really serious/dark stuff, and I think there is a point to be said for stuff that DisMarvel leaves unaddressed or don't focus on as deeply as they could (compare CW Oliver Queen and Netflix Punisher to how they handled Ronin in the MCU) or underscore with quips and fun moments...but it's probably a case-by-case basis.

I don't get why they're making her so much younger than the comic version. Especially when you look at how old Eli and Kate are.

Even as a Marvel Netflix fan, I wouldn't say that. I'd say their villians are weaker but I haven't watched all the Disney+ shows yet.

I'm unsure of Falcon and Winter Soldier needed to be a tv show but it did sell me on Sam as a lead.

I think they want to give Strange an apprentice but Nico from the Runaways would've been a better choice.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-25-2022 at 10:01 AM.