Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Uncanny Avengers #23 SPOILERS

- Preview

- Shiro doesn't really have a body anymore

- Wanda tries to let Simon out of Rogue but Rogues powers react... she seemingly has lost the ability to control her powers again and flips out (with super strength and flight btw)

- Wasp/Havoc crying.

- Immortus appears and says he and his infinity watch are going to police the timelines for Kang

- Immortus tells Wasp/Havoc they have have to have sex exactly when he says to have Katie come back to them. ANd they have to get over this grief or some shit

- Immortus warns them of Skull and how he ruins the future and that they must find him

- Skull says the Avenger will fall for Zola's trap (as seen in Cap series) and X-menn will fall into his

- Skull has one of Kangs men with him (Abhab or something) and reads his mind and wonders if he is being tricked but likes wha the sees in regards to dealing with super powered individuals. They scan to what looks like concentration camps or something

Pure set up issue. Rogue is back to her Ms. Marvel powers day. AXIS is being set up.

That art is ugly in spots.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Remender needs to set Rogue loose from UA. He is NOT the writer for her and he is out of his depths here. I hated this story. Hated it. This issue was right up there with Rogue's fake death/murder. Remender completely did an FU to 30 years of the greatest hero ever created. She freaking dealt with bad absorptions before (CD, Th skrull girl, Sunfire, strain 88,the hecatomb, having a death touch). When Rogue had her freak outs it was do to being unable to control it and her leaving to get clear of people. She would not just destroy a city when last issue she tried to save it! Oh, so much anger and hate, I just needed to vent.

another mutant permanently mauled by rick remender.

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    Remender needs to set Rogue loose from UA. He is NOT the writer for her and he is out of his depths here. I hated this story. Hated it. This issue was right up there with Rogue's fake death/murder. Remender completely did an FU to 30 years of the greatest hero ever created. She freaking dealt with bad absorptions before (CD, Th skrull girl, Sunfire, strain 88,the hecatomb, having a death touch). When Rogue had her freak outs it was do to being unable to control it and her leaving to get clear of people. She would not just destroy a city when last issue she tried to save it! Oh, so much anger and hate, I just needed to vent.
    I approve this hate! My feelings exactly! (Although Jen your words are LESS colorful then mine would be )

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    another mutant permanently mauled by rick remender.

Really?

Remender can fix this at the drop of a hat if he wants. She is far from permanently mauled.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Really?

Remender can fix this at the drop of a hat if he wants. She is far from permanently mauled.
    Which he won't. We all know this.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Really?

i was talking about sunfire, but i guess rogue applies too. what's with all the mutants getting abused in this book month after month? it's like some sick joke

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    i was talking about sunfire, but i guess rogue applies too. what's with all the mutants getting abused in this book month after month? it's like some sick joke
    Oooooooo it is my friend, it is. I do like Sunfires AoA look. Just wish he didn't have to loose his physical body for a new look. They could have kept his physical body for that look like MC did back in X-men when Sunfire was a Horsemen.

BANNED

Good issue, I might go back to getting this in single issue form( got it mainly for Sanford Greene's art ) instead of getting it in tpb form

What of Vision? Was his simply that brief intro cameo deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    What of Vision? Was his simply that brief intro cameo deal?
    Yep, what you saw in the preview is the entirety of his appearance in the issue.

Well BOO.
    But certainly there were guest appearances galore, right?

Wiccan and Hulkling? Finesse? Storm? Ant Man? Obama?

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Well BOO.
    But certainly there were guest appearances galore, right?

Wiccan and Hulkling? Finesse? Storm? Ant Man? Obama?
    Nope. The only guest cameos were Vision, Tony, and Beast.

Gasp.

I'm crippled with disappointment. I can BARELY type this.

How are Cap's hips?

- Immortus tells Wasp/Havoc they have have to have sex exactly when he says to have Katie come back to them.
    That's really not how it works.