Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Same! Also Strikeforce is getting an Empyre tie in
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Same! Also Strikeforce is getting an Empyre tie in
    That means it's gonna be a Billy related Cover Yay!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    That means it's gonna be a Billy related Cover Yay!!!
    Possibly Billy and Jess. Bit for obvious reasons. Jess bc of her issues with the Skrulls
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Possibly Billy and Jess. Bit for obvious reasons. Jess bc of her issues with the Skrulls
    Ooh Good Point I'm down for either.

New Issue of Strikeforce is out on Wednesday. This is the Deadpool arc
    Here's the preview for it:
    https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...strikeforce-7/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

Wonder which corner of the marvel universe this team will eventually fold into. I'm wondering if we'll see them in thebAsgardian or the supernatural corner.

I loved today's issue!

Not the biggest Jess stan but I loved her in this issue. Her desire to be reunited with her child but not being opposed to having a little fun along the way is what makes her great.

Only complaint not enough Billy.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I thought the issue was alright. It feels like the stuff with the Vridai is being drawn out a bit. I will always find Deadpool more tedious than entertaining.

Didnt really care for this issue. Am not a fan of Deadpool and he kind of killed it for me. The fight between Spiderwoman and Blade made no sense to me.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Really enjoyed the art and I was particularly taken with Angela's strategy offering. That was very charming to me. Jess was hilarious as well.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    Didnt really care for this issue. Am not a fan of Deadpool and he kind of killed it for me. The fight between Spiderwoman and Blade made no sense to me.
    yeah this issue didn't really make sense to me honestly
    The J-man

Mighty Member

I think it's kinda clear Tini's favorite characters are Drew, Billy, and Angela. Bucky has kinda seemed like wallpaper for the whole series and Blade's leadership consists of yelling at people while he's getting thrown around.

Jess is getting fed up with this mission and wants to get home to her kids. The bet against her gave her an excuse to punch someone and release some frustration.

I enjoyed Deadpool's Blade Trinity reference.
    Last edited by Seren; 03-05-2020 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    I think it's kinda clear Tini's favorite characters are Drew, Billy, and Angela. Bucky has kinda seemed like wallpaper for the whole series and Blade's leadership consists of yelling at people while he's getting thrown around.
    You say that yet I feel my boy Billy bas been very underused so far and heavily underpowered just to fit the plot, him, Daimen, and Monica truthfully. Billy has never had problems or a limit on his teleporting or ever exhausted himself after a couple of spells and I hate that was ever written on paper!!

Yet I'm willing to forgive these little things because I love the story and the cast so I can let it slide because I'm positive these little details will never stick.

That being said her favorite is clearly Angela she gets majority of the page time, which is fine because she's amazing and written very well.