Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I finally picked up the first hardcover volume, I'm four issues in and loving it already! :P Does Universe need to be read alongside the main series?
    The last main title issue that came out only just referenced TMNTU, so you have some time.

Speaking of... here's the preview for TMNTU #8

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/articl...8/1100-156404/
    Last edited by cc008; 03-04-2017 at 05:57 AM.

Hello,
    I'm looking pick up this series in HC collection and I see Vol2 is oop. Any idea how IDW handles reprints? Thanks.

You can still find both on Amazon

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    The Metalhead story of "ghost in the shell" is turning out to be a real dark story. I'm enjoying it so far!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    The Metalhead story of "ghost in the shell" is turning out to be a real dark story. I'm enjoying it so far!
    Agreed. I always enjoy when more light-hearted comics get serious. This and Deadpool are two prime examples of that done right.

I absolutely adore Bebop and Rocksteady! I wish they had their own set of storylines I'm only finishing Vol 3 of the HC collections, so don't spoil it if they actually do haha
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

I absolutely adore Bebop and Rocksteady! I wish they had their own set of storylines I'm only finishing Vol 3 of the HC collections, so don't spoil it if they actually do haha
    With out spoiling anything, there was the Bebop and Rocksteady Destroy Everything weekly mini series.. I don't know if that's collected in any of the HC's though.

Well, damn.

I always liked Old Hob, but as of the last issue I may love the wily old bastard just a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    With out spoiling anything, there was the Bebop and Rocksteady Destroy Everything weekly mini series.. I don't know if that's collected in any of the HC's though.
    I had a look at the timeline, that should be about 3 volumes away!
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

I had a look at the timeline, that should be about 3 volumes away!
    There ya go!

How was the TMNT crossovers with Batman? I've heard mixed things and wanted to know all of your opinions.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I enjoyed both iterations of the Batman & TMNT crossover tales. There is one for any member of your family to enjoy!

With TMNT #72 coming up in a few weeks it's going to tie the TMNT Animated Series(Archie) for longest running TMNT title!

I hope the story arc with the Pantheon wraps up. I must say I'm a bit over them for the moment. Maybe I'm just largely annoyed by the focus being Toad Baron.
    I actually look forward to learning more about this version of Jagwr and Mammoth (both characters created in the Archie books). Chi-You who hasn't been seen for 500 years surely has a tale to be told and I bet it's worth hearing.For now though, I'd like a break from the Pantheon. They served a good purpose to get away from Splinter's led Foot and other City life focused stories but I'm ready to steer back that way.

I just got around to reading TMNT U #12 and the Karai story was very solid. After being away from her from some time it was nice to just be dropped in on her.
    Looking forward to what she ends up doing and how the modern Yakuza will be involved.

BANNED

Which one? There two... IDW TMNT/Batman or the TMNT amazing adventure/ Batman.

The ending to the IDW TMNT sucks. (Non-Canon) So, don't bother with it.

http://turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/IDW_Chronology

BANNED

Covers for issue #73 : Trial of Krang part one of three.

http://tmnt-ninjaturtles.com/tmnt-73-idw/

And I mean all of 'em.