• I'm so skipping IvX

39 13.45%
  • ResurrXion can't come soon enough

81 27.93%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Wait so... the clouds don't harm mutants anymore... even though everything that happens after implies it does???
    They only fixed one cloud. The other is still toxic.

Mighty Member

Honestly I feel cheated. I kind of wanted to see Cyclops do something horrible and earn his reputation.

BANNED

Wiccan :
    I still have hope that we will have logical explanation and we will have IvX 0...

Yes i know that i am wrong but i want something logical.

somacula:
    Well IvX is coming, but sorry, Cyclops ain't not Hitler or mass murderer
    Why sorry?

I only wanted good story. This wasn't good story because he did nothing to earn his reputation of being Hitler.

Oh my god...the part where Cyke went crazy and killed that group of Inhumans was crazy. Then he set off that bomb that killed that town of 20,000 humans to stop them from potentially turning them into Inhumans was off the chain.

But the last part were he reclaimed the power of the Phoenix Force and it took the combined power of the Inhumans and the X-Men to stop him was totally breath taking....best comic of the year
    ....Wait...that didn't happen...nothing but Bullshit here....
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 11-23-2016 at 09:53 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Could someone explain something to me? Because I think I must have missed something. I keep reading these "Cyclops=Hitler" remarks, and I don't recall where anyone on-panel has actually said these words. Now mind you, I don't read EXM or ANXM, so it's entirely possible that the answer lies in one of those books, but tell me...did I miss something here?

And I just don't see how anyone can even attempt to make this comparison. I've never seen Scott advocating for a Final Solution, or do anything that's even in the remote vicinity of what the Nazis did. Someone please help me understand this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WhySoFuriousGeorge View Post
    Could someone explain something to me? Because I think I must have missed something. I keep reading these "Cyclops=Hitler" remarks, and I don't recall where anyone on-panel has actually said these words. Now mind you, I don't read EXM or ANXM, so it's entirely possible that the answer lies in one of those books, but tell me...did I miss something here?

And I just don't see how anyone can even attempt to make this comparison. I've never seen Scott advocating for a Final Solution, or do anything that's even in the remote vicinity of what the Nazis did. Someone please help me understand this.
    Amadeus Cho in champions mentioned that Cyclops is Hitler or that Tyke is kid Hitler, also breevort (word of God) said that Cyclops is Hitler (or worse).

Honestly that comparison is pretty extreme, it'd wouldn't even warrant by advocating a final solution, the only justification for calling cyclops Hitler would be if he advocated for a deliberate genocide, went trough with it, succed and reach Holocaust numbers... But there's only been two deaths, Alchemy and his own

It was on an interview about Champions. He said letting Tyke join the team was like welcoming Kid Hitler. I guess it was Tom Brevoort.

Maybe Emmaclops created Mpox by turning terrigen cloud into red cloud and this cloud will kill a lot of people.

Pretty lame way to die for Cyke. He died because he refused to wear raspirator when he entered some strange green cloud that could be dangerous.

BANNED

That's...well, that's pretty stupid, actually. If Cyclops were rounding up Inhumans and putting them in concentration camps, maybe I could see the comparison, but... really? Ugh.

Also, here's my next quibble: how in the hell did Black Bolt kill Cyclops in front of all of those X-Men and still get to draw breath afterwards? My disgust for Storm lately definitely went up a notch after I re-read that panel. They flat-out MURDERED Cyclops in front of their eyes and the X-Men did nothing. Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees it that way.

Mighty Member

That's...well, that's pretty stupid, actually. If Cyclops were rounding up Inhumans and putting them in concentration camps, maybe I could see the comparison, but... really? Ugh.

Also, here's my next quibble: how in the hell did Black Bolt kill Cyclops in front of all of those X-Men and still get to draw breath afterwards? My disgust for Storm lately definitely went up a notch after I re-read that panel. They flat-out MURDERED Cyclops in front of their eyes and the X-Men did nothing. Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees it that way.
    You're definitely not the only one.

I can only see the Hitler part if some mutants take Cyke's death as a reason to kill the Inhumans.

Mutants using Cyke's name to kill inhumans...would be a bad spin on what Emma tried to do. Still not Cyke's fault but that only real way Cyclops=Hitler works in my head.

My disgust for Storm lately definitely went up a notch after I re-read that panel. They flat-out MURDERED Cyclops in front of their eyes and the X-Men did nothing. Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees it that way.
    Not sure how that's Storm's fault but I do agree, this should have lead to a major fight...back in the day that would have lead to a freaking warzone...lightning bolts and psionic attacks all over the place
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 11-23-2016 at 10:03 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

The story is stupid and I don't blame the X men I blame the writers

Well, Ghosts of Cyclops makes sense now. Remember those guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    It was on an interview about Champions. He said letting Tyke join the team was like welcoming Kid Hitler. I guess it was Tom Brevoort.
    You're right. It was definitely Brevoort but I'm pretty sure the other writers and editors joined in on this too.

This was/is/and will remain confusing. There's absolutely nothing here to justify the start of Extraordinary X-men and even worse, this is written by the current writer of said title. How do you set up plot points in your book and then when given a chance to elaborate on them, you just throw them aside. Nothing in this book makes sense in regards to mutants being hunted and hated even more. Nothing in this book explains why any of them would hate 'Scott' unless there was a ton of humans bummed out cause they missed the quicker chance to go through terrigenesis. I'm still completely baffled why any mutant involved in this story isn't wearing a gas mask when interacting with the mist.

spoilers:
    And the whole Emma thing is just so crazy. As if this woman hasn't lost countless loved ones and soldiered on after that. That's one of her defining traits. Her breakdown makes no sense
    end of spoilers