Page 309 of 719 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319359409 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 10777
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    He's just drunk again, Cleric.
    No!

Held died!

I'll make the post after homework, damn you!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    multipliers for the Space Drug Red Mist

Red Mist Grade 1: ( top of the line Red mist in it's purest form) grade 1 grants a person 50 x Boost to their power if they take it. it also wreaks havoc on their mind and body. it causes a person to hear things , puts immense strain on their body to the point where their organs start to fail, and causes their Ki to drain rapidly to such a point where it's not just using up all their Ki being used up but their entire life force. death usually occurs within 5 minuets after taking the drug.

Drug slogan : it's the power of a Super Saiyan in a bottle! makes you as strong as a Super Saiyan .

Red Mist Grade 2 : grants a 40 X boost in power to any one who takes it . takes long to kill off a person than Grade 1. death usually occurs within 10 minuets after taking the drug

drug slogan : it close to the power of a Super Saiyan in a bottle. makes you almost as strong as a Super Saiyan.

Red Mist Grade 3 grants a 20x boost in power to anyone who takes it . death usually occurs within 15 minuets after taking the drug

Drug Slogan : it's Kaioken times 20 in bottle!

Red Mist Grade 4 grants a 10x boost in power to anyone who takes it. death usually occurs within 20 minuets after taking the drug

Drug Slogan : it's Kaioken times 10 in a bottle. gives you the power comparable to that of Kaioken times 10.
    I think the issue with drugs that cause up to 50x increases is that having these being a factor in the narrative at all warps the currently established worldbyuilding and removes narrative tension from the greater plot if a player character happens to stumble upon it.

Granted, this seems to be part of a side story of yours so anything goes I guess.

...also what happened to Praxat?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Better than dying immediately after drinking wine.
    Had Held remained apathetic and not interfered, its likely he would have burned through it and gotten a new technique or something. But now he shall run free on the endless Prarie of heaven.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Had Held remained apathetic and not interfered, its likely he would have burned through it and gotten a new technique or something. But now he shall run free on the endless Prarie of heaven.
    Well, thanks to Held's psychological aversion to speaking to members of the female gender, Sarada won't be very broken up about his death. This is on you, wolf hunter.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

No!

Held died!

I'll make the post after homework, damn you!
    Couldn't hold his liquor.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I think the issue with drugs that cause up to 50x increases is that having these being a factor in the narrative at all warps the currently established worldbyuilding and removes narrative tension from the greater plot if a player character happens to stumble upon it.

Granted, this seems to be part of a side story of yours so anything goes I guess.

I'll be honest. I've no idea what's going on with any of what's going on hereabouts. I just saw that there was a drug that could, as you said, remove any and all challenge; as well as a technique that could amp you higher than anything that exists.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    I think you meant to quote bruceleegreyhulk there.
    I have since adjust the multiplier for the Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam Power Up techniques max mode to be 50x multiplier . so NPC Althena Orpheus max power level is no longer 16,000,000. her max power level is now 2,000,000. Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam Power Up techniques are design specifically to be use by Toadians.

these power up techniques are base around a Toadians ability to inflate their bodies. Toadians actually have the ability to increase their power level by inflate their muscles and bone with Ki. Similar to how Luffy in One Piece can increase his power.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Well, to be fair, the drug seems to kill anyone who takes it, so it's not particularly useful outside of suicide missions.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

Well, thanks to Held's psychological aversion to speaking to members of the female gender, Sarada won't be very broken up about his death. This is on you, wolf hunter.
    He's being replaced with his stronger, prettier, manlier brother Hold, who was reputed to have the strongest eyes, and perhaps be the man who was phrophecised to lead Nevada into a golden age.

His PL will always be twice Crazy Horns, who's PL is always twice Helds.

Also, he's a mad womanizer, yo.

Retired Overlord

Well, to be fair, the drug seems to kill anyone who takes it, so it's not particularly useful outside of suicide missions.
    Erosa: ..........*Downs an entire 10 galleon barrel of the stuff* HEY.....SARUADA!! GIT OAV ERE *hic*

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    The last time I saw Balon's powerlevels, he was in the mid-20K's, I believe.
    I don't think Samson or Marron Balon actually ever got a profile, mostly because back when they were first introduced they had a certain air of mystery around their allegiance.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Yun, we've got to have Toto and Charco give a massive speech that no one listens to and then have them Gateway Railgun an Optimus Pinetree made of 1,000,000,000 swords and a Katchin briefcase

It's the only way.
    Optimus Pinetree, meet Grimlock Monkeypuzzle.

And just when the Unicorn gallops toward a thundering host of magical mares, Jump Start kicks in and brings him back to life in the middle of the battle!

Astonishing Member

I don't think Samson or Marron Balon actually ever got a profile, mostly because back when they were first introduced they had a certain air of mystery around their allegiance.

Optimus Pinetree, meet Grimlock Monkeypuzzle.

And just when the Unicorn gallops toward a thundering host of magical mares, Jump Start kicks in and brings him back to life in the middle of the battle!

Fuck. I totally forgot that he had that ability.

Well.

.... NEVER MIND. FUCK.

...when did Ochazuke criticize her?

Barlon: Come check this out.

Dash: Well, I guess you don't need me, sucks to be left out.

Ochazuke: If you don't listen to the man and sit down you will be, I guess.

Zaofan: Yeah come sit down.

So like...what?
    "...for what reason would you possibly think that? Did Zaofan not tell you anything about what we're doing here?"

A strange conceit, this implicit notion of exclusion. But in the whispers of the Martial world, he had heard some talk of the Horse Clan and the many ambitious colts who sought to run off the plain to take to the skies. Perhaps some were simply born with wings, while others still are denied, he mused. Always somebody searching to ascend upon the backs of others.

"We have, all of us, come to learn," Ochazuke replied, "if it is raw power you seek, you would be better served in one of Pantaloon's chambers or chasing after Parsley to the stars. Yet you are here. Now."

As Dash continued, there seemed to be a curious undercurrent to her purpose. Outwardly she wished to get stronger in solidarity to the group, and yet there was

"Your ambitious mind limits your vision," Ochazuke said, "seeking to measure others against yourself is rude folly, Dash, the pursuit of 'gains' as something you crave, as it would 'even out' some arbitrary balance, is a waste of time."

The history of violence which permeated the world of humanity and doomed its keepers to a long chain of shattered memories left far too much broken and sundered throughout history. The hands that would lead them, whose memory Auroc mysteriously shrank from, was no different."

"No, tether yourself to such paltry notions and you will never be satisfied."
    All she said was she was there for the same reasons as Ochazuke, Zaofan, et. al. She mentioned knowledge and experience, said nothing of ambition or power.

How that simple state got turned into a statement of ambition and raw power, I have no idea.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Fuck. I totally forgot that he had that ability.

Well.

.... NEVER MIND. FUCK.
    Do you need to be ... Held ? Do you need someone to ... Hold you ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

He's being replaced with his stronger, prettier, manlier brother Hold, who was reputed to have the strongest eyes, and perhaps be the man who was phrophecised to lead Nevada into a golden age.

His PL will always be twice Crazy Horns, who's PL is always twice Helds.

Also, he's a mad womanizer, yo.
    At what point will we meet the rest of his family - Grip, Grasp, Clutch, Clasp, Cling, Grab, and Bear?

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Erosa: ..........*Downs an entire 10 galleon barrel of the stuff* HEY.....SARUADA!! GIT OAV ERE *hic*
    Sarada: Gods, what do you wa-

Erosa, two seconds later:

DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Do you need to be ... Held ? Do you need someone to ... Hold you ?
    Yes. Yes I do.

My ambition was thwarted by my own hand.