Page 10 of 198 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ABH-1979 View Post
    We're linking from the source, using the [ img ] image tags, instead of uploading them to CBR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael24 View Post
    I upload my pictures to an online image host (I've been using www.tinypic.com because you can upload without having an account), then use the Direct Link URL they provide.

Copy-and-paste it here, then put [img] before the link and [/img] after it.
    Thanks both. Is there a way link directly to tumblr images?

Quote Originally Posted by chipsnopotatoes View Post
    Thanks both. Is there a way link directly to tumblr images?
    You should be able to right-click the image and select "view image" (may be diferrent depending on your browser), then copy and post the image url/address here. Put those IMG tags around it, and then you're set.

Pretty much the same way, by using the image's direct link. You should be able to get this by right-clicking on the image and selecting something like Copy Image Location. I think it varies if you're using a Mac or PC, and even depending on what browser you're using, but it should be something. I'm on a PC with Firefox, so for me it's Copy Image Location, but if you're using something else, I'm sure somebody can help you out with what to look for exactly.

EDIT: Haha! ABH beat me to the punch.
    My Blog | Tumblr
    * Original Join Date: September 2010

Pretty much the same way, by using the image's direct link. You should be able to get this by right-clicking on the image and selecting something like Copy Image Location. I think it varies if you're using a Mac or PC, and even depending on what browser you're using, but it should be something. I'm on a PC with Firefox, so for me it's Copy Image Location, but if you're using something else, I'm sure somebody can help you out with what to look for exactly.

Heh, your response is a bit more thorough, though. Between the two responses, I'm sure chips will figure it out.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ABH-1979 View Post
    Heh, your response is a bit more thorough, though. Between the two responses, I'm sure chips will figure it out.
    Thanks! I'm using an ipad so I had to figure out how to copy URL. I went back and edited my posts. Was bugging me that they were so tiny

What's everyone's take on Will Pfeifer's run? Just got the wonderful Brubaker trades and I'm wondering if I should continue from there.

Don't have any experience whatsoever with Pfeifer's writing, but I've heard mixed to negative reviews and from the TPB descriptions the plots don't look so good with Holly taking over and Selina having a baby... I just don't know.

The main draw for me so far is David Lopez as penciller for most of the run, and those amazing Adam Hughes cover who might just be the ultimate Catwoman for me.

BANNED

TDKR Cats sideshow doll. Expensive but really high quality.

BANNED

Balent pencil. Missing her trademark long curly hair. He draws a very pretty Selina.

Anybody have this? Published in 2004. I picked it up several years ago at a Crown Books liquidation sale for about $5. I've always loved these "Visual Guide" reference books by Dorling Kindersley (DK), and also have ones for Batman, James Bond, Spider-Man and Indiana Jones.

Last edited by Michael24; 05-28-2014 at 08:01 PM.
    My Blog | Tumblr

A few more images:

My Blog | Tumblr

Anybody have this? Published in 2004. I picked it up several years ago at a Crown Books liquidation sale for about $5. I've always loved these "Visual Guide" reference books by Dorling Kindersley (DK), and also have ones for Batman, James Bond, Spider-Man and Indiana Jones.
    I have the DK Batman and the DCU Visual Guides, but I didn't even know they made one for Catwoman.

---

Here's some '60s TV Catwoman art:

This one seems a bit cross-generational, but it's cool:

Bruce Timm style:

for fun:

BANNED

You're on a tear there ABH. We can never have enough Newmar BTW, did you know that she grows prize roses? She's really more like Ivy in real life