Page 657 of 782 FirstFirst ... 157557607647653654655656657658659660661667707757 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,855 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Tch. She just doesn't get it."

"Don't waste your time, Rutaba," Parsley said. "Leave the child to her delusions. She'll learn, one way or the other." She rubbed her chin as she watched her cousin move over to sit next to Pinach. "Tell me, Qaztoh. Is your world still occupied by these Replitas?"

Qaztoh's shrugs her shoulders at this. " I'm not delusional my project will work, it will lower the birth rate of my race and then I will have space stations built and establish settlements on other planets. I'm going to be doing more for my people than any of my ancestors ever have, my race will respect me and I will have fame and popularity among my race. of course my home world is still occupied by the Replitas it's there home world too after all ,but after I take back my kingdom I just going to have to dump on a rock somewhere in space , but that's probably more than those disgusting lizards deserve!" Qaztoh said

Praxat puts her foot down . " Qaztoh that's uncalled for, you know very well that Althena attempt to solve our race's population problem 2,000 years ago but was frozen before she could do anything about it . Oh and you also need to consider the Replitas . For the benefit of both our race and the Replita race don't spread bigotry and prejudice!"

Qaztoh shrugs her shoulders at this. " Oh I get yeah I just need to pretend to show hospitality towards the Replitas because it will be good for my image grant me more fame and popularity among my people." Qaztoh said Praxat palms her face with her hand.

" arugh that's not what I'm getting at all, also stuff like space stations and exploration for settlements cost money. You can't do any of that if you keep wasting money on gambling! which is why I personally will be handling all of your expenses for now on until you learn how to wisely managed your money . Now first thing is to managed the money that will be use to fund your Egg Production reducer project!" Praxat said
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-24-2019 at 05:35 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Sarada scoffed. "Yeah, that's my brother and cousin's doing. All he's doing is lowering the prices so it's more affordable, I guess." She nearly responded that she doubted money from this timeline would be no good in theirs, but held back in time. "Meh. I'm not helping him. I got other things I can spend the money on."

with her heighted sense of hearing Althena hears this. " So two Saiyans are doing a noble cause. I will donate and giving money to this Amusement Park as generosity is always a good thing " Althena said
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    OOC: for Cleric in case this was missed.
    Was that directed at Samson or Chris?
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Korry nods and fist bumps back.
    Meehsas walked back a ways, cracking his neck and knuckle before a bit before the match started. "And just so we're clear..." he smiled and pointed back at Korry. "No hard feelings when you get your ass whooped," the sergeant taunted in a jovial tone.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Qaztoh's shrugs her shoulders at this. " I'm not delusional my project will work, it will lower the birth rate of my race and then I will have space stations built and establish settlements on other planets. I'm going to be doing more for my people than any of my ancestors ever have, my race will respect me and I will have fame and popularity among my race. of course my home world is still occupied by the Replitas it's there home world too after all ,but after I take back my kingdom I just going to have to dump on a rock somewhere in space , but that's probably more than those disgusting lizards deserve!" Qaztoh said

Praxat puts her foot down . " Qaztoh that's uncalled for, you know very well that Althena attempt to solve our race's population problem 2,000 years ago but was frozen before she could do anything about it . Oh and you also need to consider the Replitas . For the benefit of both our race and the Replita race don't spread bigotry and prejudice!"

Qaztoh shrugs her shoulders at this. " Oh I get yeah I just need to pretend to show hospitality towards the Replitas because it will be good for my image grant me more fame and popularity among my people." Qaztoh said Praxat palms her face with her hand.

" arugh that's not what I'm getting at all, also stuff like space stations and exploration for settlements cost money. You can't do any of that if you keep wasting money on gambling! which is why I personally will be handling all of your expenses for now on until you learn how to wisely managed your money . Now first thing is to managed the money that will be use to fund your Egg Production reducer project!" Praxat said
    "And what of... what was his name? Killrot?" Parsley shrugged. "And what of him? What is your plan to deal with him?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Meehsas walked back a ways, cracking his neck and knuckle before a bit before the match started. "And just so we're clear..." he smiled and pointed back at Korry. "No hard feelings when you get your ass whooped," the sergeant taunted in a jovial tone.
    Korry grins, the bell sounds, and a massive torrent of ki enhanced water blasts out and attempts to knock Meehsas out of the ring.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Korry grins, the bell sounds, and a massive torrent of ki enhanced water blasts out and attempts to knock Meehsas out of the ring.
    Meehsas instinctively rolls put of the way of two of the water blasts. The next one is coming straight towards him and he gets up on a knee and shouts, "Mr. Korry..." as he draws out a sub-machine gun. "Allow me to introduce to you somethin' I like to call Sgt. Meehsas' Well-Balanced, Kick Ass Meal Plan!" He sprays a hail of machine gun fire....with a mysterious aura about it. An aura of magic.

The bullets in midflight transformed into large grains of rice, absorbing the moisture of the water as they impacted it. That's exactly how the science behind that worked. And if it didn't, Sgt. Meehsas would punch it until it did.

Meehsas began charging towards his opponent whilst continuing to lay down grain-based suppression fire. His intent was to move in for some close range combat, though with the magic at his disposal, it was possible he had something else up his sleeve...

Meehsas instinctively rolls put of the way of two of the water blasts. The next one is coming straight towards him and he gets up on a knee and shouts, "Mr. Korry..." as he draws out a sub-machine gun. "Allow me to introduce to you somethin' I like to call Sgt. Meehsas' Well-Balanced, Kick Ass Meal Plan!" He sprays a hail of machine gun fire....with a mysterious aura about it. An aura of magic.

The bullets in midflight transformed into large grains of rice, absorbing the moisture of the water as they impacted it. That's exactly how the science behind that worked. And if it didn't, Sgt. Meehsas would punch it until it did.

Meehsas began charging towards his opponent whilst continuing to lay down grain-based suppression fire. His intent was to move in for some close range combat, though with the magic at his disposal, it was possible he had something else up his sleeve...
    Korry stops the water and leaps up and towards Meehsas, aiming a kick at him.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Korry stops the water and leaps up and towards Meehsas, aiming a kick at him.
    Meehsas catches Korry's foot beneath his armpit, grabs his other leg and places it beneath his opposite pit and begins to pivot around on his heel, rapidly spinning in a circle as wind picked up arpund him like a miniature tornado.

"By the way..."

"Good...."

"Work..."

"On keeping..."

"Hydrated..."

He complimented his opponent as the spin cycle went through several revolutions. Eventually, Meehsas, launched Korry into the air, aiming for ringout as he shouted, "Super-Giant Swing!"

"And what of... what was his name? Killrot?" Parsley shrugged. "And what of him? What is your plan to deal with him?"

" It's Killrog and the plan is after he's overthrown is to have him executed." Qaztoh said Praxat skin turns blue at this as a emojis that are show rolling their eyes appear in her goggles. " Oh come that's not a plan you can't just executed Killrog and it would be difficult executed him anyway since Replitas have insane regeneration. also your forgetting about the false Kami Zykona she also needs to be dealt with, so this is the plan both Zykona and Killrog will be taking into custody by the Galaxy Police." Praxat said
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-24-2019 at 01:11 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Was that directed at Samson or Chris?
    it was directed at Samson
    My Forum check it out

Meehsas catches Korry's foot beneath his armpit, grabs his other leg and places it beneath his opposite pit and begins to pivot around on his heel, rapidly spinning in a circle as wind picked up arpund him like a miniature tornado.

"By the way..."

"Good...."

"Work..."

"On keeping..."

"Hydrated..."

He complimented his opponent as the spin cycle went through several revolutions. Eventually, Meehsas, launched Korry into the air, aiming for ringout as he shouted, "Super-Giant Swing!"
    Korry manages to water jet himself away from touching outside the arena, water shooting out his feet to propel him up further.

He points down and all the left over water around the arena shoots at Meehsas like dagger, razor sharp and dangerous.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

it was directed at Samson

Samson quirks an eyebrow.

“Another...timeline?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Default Inheritance 3

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    He was surprised to hear Ochazuke's response. Too readily had the boy prepared himself to hear some sordid tale of how an unknown ancestor of his had squandored the Dino School's honor to fulfill Rex's or their own bloodlust. Instead, Ochazuke spoke of the Five Schools, outwardly regarded as pedestals of each of their philosophies without fault, as the aggressors in this story. The tone of his voice told Charco that Ochazuke was all too familar with the politics within the remaining four schools.

Looking down to the poster resting on the tabletop, he couldn't help but see what was once an friendly invitation through the eyes of cynicism, "So they really just wanted settle their own differences and show off while soaking in the praise by those lesser schools seeking their approval." Charco said, his face setting itself into a grim line. "But... something happened that threatened their reputation."
    "Threatened their reputation? The tournament was set up in their favour from the start. They had everything to gain and little to lose," he continued, "or so they thought."

Ochazuke contined to pore over Charco, his eyes wide and unblinking.

"The arrogance of those who thrust themselves upon the backs of others is a fickle thing. Casting their gaze downward, there is a great blind spot where they tread. And when the weight of the enemy becomes indistinguishable from the foot of a mountain..."

He paused then, taking his hands from the desk and holding them at his sides. Under the tabletop his feet shift where he stood.

"There is a saying, 'A flawless imitator loses their shape.'"

Though the two of them were isolated in the literary sanctum, they both knew they were not alone. The silent air bristled between them, reeking of something dead and ancient.

"So tell me, Charco, what happened then? What happened when Penhuoqi sought to prove herself?"

Retired Overlord

Samson quirks an eyebrow.

“Another...timeline?”
    "Excuse me...." A pile of food with a pair of legs under it stepped up to the two. "Here....please hold this."

Cthylla dropped the pile of food onto Althena, burying her underneath it, and turned to Samson while smiling with her hands folded neatly in front of her. "Frogive me, I didn't mean to intrude....I witnessed your fight and wished to extend my congratulations."