Page 192 of 325 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242292 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 4870
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    If Sony makes the movie, Sony can use whatever characters they have the rights to.
    Yes. You are right.
    My previous post was about Marvel.

We don't know if Marvel could use all characters in Homecoming.

Wiccan:
    [QOUTE]
    Sony didn't let them use actual Mary Jane? C'mon. Gwen I could see them doing a Spider-Gwen movie, but there was never any announcement or rumor about that. It's obviously because of her role on the Andrew movies. AFAIK there's no Green Goblin being produced either. And they definetely did not make Marvel use Gamke, change Flash and not have Uncle Ben. The last one especially is obviously cause Marvel didn't wanna repeat things.
    [/QUOTE]
    Maybe
    Maybe not.
    We don't know.

Maybe Sony didn't want to give Mary Jane for free? maybe Marvel didn't want to pay for her?

I can see Jean not being related to the Phoenix if only to establish her character enough to not require that storyline. Peter doesn't need Uncle Ben retold in the MCU for us to understand his motivation. The MCU is avoiding repeating the same story being told for new things.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    I can see Jean not being related to the Phoenix if only to establish her character enough to not require that storyline. Peter doesn't need Uncle Ben retold in the MCU for us to understand his motivation. The MCU is avoiding repeating the same story being told for new things.
    The next Jean story needs to be Maddie Pryor.. that would really pop.. but that would need a few movie to build it up.. I want a Storm centric story, I want Iceman.. I want them to bring Darwin back and do right by him..

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Sorry that you made a whole argument, but... I just wanna see Jean Grey in the MCU and I'm worried Marvel is gonna ditch her because of Dark Phoenix. That's literally all lol. .
    Heh, I get the concern. The ruins of the Fox movie universe certainly complicates things.

Also, on all the Sony/Marvel talk....aren't there strong rumors we are getting Osborn and the Sinister Six as a post-credits? That would imply everyone is on the table. Which I believe is the case and they just chose to use Vulture because they had a badass story for him. And they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    Good luck telling that to Spider-Man twitter. Lmao.

But yeah, I’d honestly be fine if they never touch the Phoenix storyline in the MCU. The X-Men have plenty of other great stories that still have yet to be adapted.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I hope you're right, but I wouldn't be so sure. You mention Spidey... Look how they have completely ditched his iconic supporting characters for new ones. No Harry, Gwen, Mary Jane(Zendaya's character is her in nothing but nickname). Flash is completely different. A Gamke rip-off is his best friend. Uncle Ben doesn't even get mentioned. For the villains they decided to go for obscure ones that never appeared in his other movies. They are doing everything they can to not as different as possible as the other two versions, including ditching the known cast. If anything MCU Spider-Man is a big red flag that the character Fox focused on are screwed.
    That's only one franchise out of the many the MCU has, so it's less useful then taking into account everything. (Also, the MCU Spider-Man stuff does borrow from a lot of different sources, not just one.)
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

I rather skip the 05 and go straight to Gen x or the New Academy x kids.

I'd settle for the New Mutants if the Giant size x-men pop up in supporting roles.

I dont hate the 05 just never cared for them as a group. Granted i see them following Fox's lead by mixing and matching different rosters to get the one they like/want to use.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I rather skip the 05 and go straight to Gen x or the New Academy x kids.

I'd settle for the New Mutants if the Giant size x-men pop up in supporting roles.

I dont hate the 05 just never cared for them as a group. Granted i see them following Fox's lead by mixing and matching different rosters to get the one they like/want to use.
    I'm the reverse, very few characters starting with the Gen X group have done anything more than bore me.

I hope they keep the black leather suits.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    Not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Not happening.
    I'm hoping they go with supersuits similar to Alex Ross's 2000 sketches. Wolverine and Jean Grey are perfect. Storm and Cyclops are strong as well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    I'm the reverse, very few characters starting with the Gen X group have done anything more than bore me.
    Good for you. Other people ARE more interested in the later generations.
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 06-25-2019 at 10:56 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Good for you. Other people are more interested in the later generations.
    And that's fine, we'll see who they end up choosing.

Maybe the who will matter less than the how, in terms of what direction they choose to go in.
    Last edited by Theleviathan; 06-25-2019 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    I'm hoping they go with supersuits similar to Alex Ross's 2000 sketches. Wolverine and Jean Grey are perfect. Storm and Cyclops are strong as well.
    Never understood why people like this redesign. They all are boring for me.

Just use those of Ultimate X-Men, then.