Page 181 of 719 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231281681 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 10777

Speaking the OG SHR, I think I may finally have something to tie-in with Charco's issues with magic.

Gotta catch up. Will before bed tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Actually, it's...

It's...

Hmm... I've forgotten what the hell that move did. I just remember Grinthorn shouting it and things going to ****.
    It kills Nevadians dead.

Or neutralizes superpowers.

It was definitely one of these two.

Astonishing Member

I really want to make it so Helds ultimate attack is that he wires a **** ton of money to Blizzar, who nukes the enemy from orbit with the might of the GP.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I really want to make it so Helds ultimate attack is that he wires a **** ton of money to Blizzar, who nukes the enemy from orbit with the might of the GP.
    Yo **** the Big Bang Kamehameba, this is the dual tech yo surpass them all.

Call it the Bankroll Burst Blitz.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Just FYI, since someone brought up how it would be funny if this Grinthorn was the Grinthorn from SHR1, that would be a funny yarn to spin since Grinthorn the Golem was acting as the Queen of the Black Moon’s personal jailor in hell alongside Solarius and Lunarius and Terraius, as shown when the Titans saw her down there the second time they went to Hell. This was one of the reasons Alice King went cuckoo and started trying to perms-kill the devil in all timelines/realities, thus being the manipulator of Khal’ud in SHR3 and the big bad in SHR:R.

Perhaps the early sagas were a bit.......crazy....at times.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Just FYI, since someone brought up how it would be funny if this Grinthorn was the Grinthorn from SHR1, that would be a funny yarn to spin since Grinthorn the Golem was acting as the Queen of the Black Moon’s personal jailor in hell alongside Solarius and Lunarius and Terraius, as shown when the Titans saw her down there the second time they went to Hell. This was one of the reasons Alice King went cuckoo and started trying to perms-kill the devil in all timelines/realities, thus being the manipulator of Khal’ud in SHR3 and the big bad in SHR:R.

I don't recall that.

I do recall us whipping Alice King so hard in SHR: R you had to improvise, however. Then Yin became Death, and Friedrich like, talked down Evil Friedrich the Vampire God ... so I mean ... even the later sagas were a bit crazy ? Also Junwei was God of Swords. Or the Demon of Swords ?

... Demon God of Demon Swords.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

All of this just makes me think Crisis on Infinite Cleric-Verse is gonna happen one of these days.

I'm still trying to figure out if Auroc and his red and green piercing eyes have any connection to Blue Eyes...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I mean she's crazy, but here lemme shoot you a PM about what I'm thinking, and we'll see if we can meet somewhere in the middle.
    Alright, sure. Fire away!

Incredible Member

Just as a nod to a previous Cleric RPG, I sort of wanted Chuan to pray for a god, just any god to help.

And then a shaft of utter darkness comes down from the sky, stopping right above his head before a crowbar falls out, bonks him on the skull, and falls into his hands as the darkness retreats.

Astonishing Member

Auroc is a nevadian.

Shingan is red, the highest level variant was green in shr1. Auroc dual wields, and he uses eyes as his symbol.

Aurocs spell is similar to Helds, but several levels higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Just as a nod to a previous Cleric RPG, I sort of wanted Chuan to pray for a god, just any god to help.

And then a shaft of utter darkness comes down from the sky, stopping right above his head before a crowbar falls out, bonks him on the skull, and falls into his hands as the darkness retreats.
    Gordon Freeman would be overkill.

Auroc is a nevadian.

Shingan is red, the highest level variant was green in shr1. Auroc dual wields, and he uses eyes as his symbol.

Aurocs spell is similar to Helds, but several levels higher.
    So you're saying it's a worse Nevadian ?

Impossible.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post

On that note, I wouldn't be surprised if spiders start appearing around Held and Blizzar for no apparent reason...

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Magnus and Jinzi would be tech bros 4 lyfe.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!