Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Tchalla is a king. Eigth smartest person in the world. Can currently turn invisible, teleport, and form shields of hard light at a whim. Has stalemated people on Namor's level and beaten people that are even more powerful. Nobody is trying to make him better than he is. I'm just giving him his do.
    Those are the only relevant parts of this description in a fight against Logan or Matt, and only if it's consistent. Wolverine has managed to do well against the likes of Spider-Man, Thing, Namor, Hulk, and Thor, but I don't give much credence to those feats because they're ridiculously inconsistent with his normal feats.

Tchalla is a king. Eigth smartest person in the world. Can currently turn invisible, teleport, and form shields of hard light at a whim. Has stalemated people on Namor's level and beaten people that are even more powerful. Nobody is trying to make him better than he is. I'm just giving him his do.
    Given Secret Wars, the use of "currently" for anything doesn't really track.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Given Secret Wars, the use of "currently" for anything doesn't really track.
    Care to explain?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

reed, doom, and tony snickered at that "smartest person in the world" line.

care to back up that claim?

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    reed, doom, and tony snickered at that "smartest person in the world" line.

care to back up that claim?
    Marvel ranks him as the eigth smartest. I trust them. He's not "thee" smartest.

Marvel ranks him as the eigth smartest. I trust them. He's not "thee" smartest.
    we dont use handbooks and rankings because those rankings are full of bunk.

Care to explain?
    When the multiverse is destroyed, then remade in some fragment as some reality warped Battleworld... thing, and Marvel is saying that there will be big exciting whatever changes across the board (but this isn't a reboot! don't use the word reboot!), once regular service resumes as it were, "currently" is not a word with a lot of cachet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    When the multiverse is destroyed, then remade in some fragment as some reality warped Battleworld... thing, and Marvel is saying that there will be big exciting whatever changes across the board (but this isn't a reboot! don't use the word reboot!), once regular service resumes as it were, "currently" is not a word with a lot of cachet.
    Thanks...........

Thanks...........
    It's not terrible, Secret Wars, I should say, I made that sound worse than it is.

BANNED

Panther would put up a good fight, but Logan would eventually win. Logan has far more combat experience and is trained in more forms of combat.

adult photo sharing

I disagree.
    Last edited by Vanguard; 06-19-2015 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by William300 View Post
    Panther would put up a good fight, but Logan would eventually win. Logan has far more combat experience and is trained in more forms of combat.
    Meeeehhh.

I'm a huge Wolverine fan, and think Marvel tends to underemphasize his skill in order to show off his healing factor, but really, at their respective skill and stat levels the only really relevant experience is their super-heroing and showings against other hero/villain level opponents. Logan's big advantage here is his healing factor, which in middle-high end showings would tender him a huge advantage in terms of stami a and stats as T'Challa continues to accrue little and major injuries while Logan remains fresh as a really rank daisy.

adult photo sharing

I disagree.
    context for this?

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    context for this?
    I'm just interested in how drunk Gambit was that he couldn't dodge a Loganarang, seeing how he's got a pretty decent history of bullet-time feats.

Note: I'm not discounting the possibility that Gambit was, in fact, really drunk in that scene.

the prophecy has been fulfilled.

I disagree.
    And in Contest of Champions, Panther attempting to take Logan from stealth got him onto his ass and barely fending Logan off for his troubles, otherwise needing distraction from the Thing to get loose from his own notes. I'm dubious on showings where the guy just dominates by contrast.
    Last edited by Pendaran; 06-19-2015 at 07:09 PM.