Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    22. Sagittarius. Time Like Lightning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    And, speaking as someone who wasn't a part of that, maybe the feeling of CBR Forums 2.0 (or whatever update this is) want to completely avoid that type of atmosphere? Nobody should have to "prove" they have enough attitude to hang with a bunch of ball-busters, even if it really isn't done viciously?

(Just a guess, since I'm not a moderator.)
    Nobody did have to. There were enough fun threads that weren't appreciation or reviews that X-Men fans not interested in X-Cres could meet and hang with people on those. But now there's really not a lot of potential or freedom to make new ones.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.
    The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

He/him/his pronouns.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

No one is saying you can't post stuff saying you don't like it, but just give reasons why is what they want is my guess. And they don't want hateful attacks on people and stuff.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    No one is saying you can't post stuff saying you don't like it, but just give reasons why is what they want is my guess. And they don't want hateful attacks on people and stuff.
    Correct. If you cant express your dislike without attacking someone then you shouldnt post it. If you take the time to express your self in a civil way, without insults / petty name calling, then you have nothing to fear.

edit-

And to answer the 1st post: Reading your thread and the posts inside, leads me to believe it was closed because it was about discussing posters and not X-Books. That and it seemed to already be heading off the rails you had intended.

For more, as I have no idea other than what I can guess based on whats in it, I would PM the X-Board mods. Hopefully that has helped you. Sorry I couldnt get you anything more direct than that.