Page 167 of 167 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 2505
    Amazing Member

Read the History of Marvel Universe issue. About the tease, now it's a matter of when. Seems that it's planned.

But I don't think that it is going to be a romantic storyline.

spoilers:
    It's actually very based. The X-books are about mutants having problems with humans/heroes. They'll eventually clash. So a wedding between two prominent and resourceful members of the two groups could be converted into an thin attemp of allience
    end of spoilers

And of course it will be reversed ( or not even conclude, like all the same type of events in the last few years, for both Marvel and DC) as fast as we can say One More Day.
    Last edited by Ana; 12-20-2019 at 11:29 AM.

Amazing Member

About TS:IM #19 It was a very solid issue. The last time I bought this series was #9, so Arno still looks like a mad scientist type to me. I agree that he was the one who kidnap Tony's real body.

I dislike the parents more than I dislike Amanda. And agree that their presence brings a thousand of problems.

And it bugs me the CWII thing. Was stated more than once that Carol did not. The death was due to another reason and that Tony and Carol put all this aside. AI Tony was very angry there.

But I'm looking foward for Iron Man 2020 especially cause i'm feeling Otto vibes coming from Arno.

I dunno about no Emma Frost, I just know that Machine Man is a god and Tony should help him tear down the fleshbag state. Very good issue.

Also free TonyJan.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Ana View Post
    About TS:IM #19 It was a very solid issue. The last time I bought this series was #9, so Arno still looks like a mad scientist type to me. I agree that he was the one who kidnap Tony's real body.

I dislike the parents more than I dislike Amanda. And agree that their presence brings a thousand of problems.

And it bugs me the CWII thing. Was stated more than once that Carol did not. The death was due to another reason and that Tony and Carol put all this aside. AI Tony was very angry there.

But I'm looking foward for Iron Man 2020 especially cause i'm feeling Otto vibes coming from Arno.
    Yeah, that was a road not to go down. They get rid of Amanda only to bring back clones of Howard and Maria?

What and Why.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Yeah, that was a road not to go down. They get rid of Amanda only to bring back clones of Howard and Maria?

What and Why.
    Exactly! And like I said; clearly Slott didn’t do his homework because if these clones were suppose to reflect on Tony’s parents, we know that Maria would never be so cold towards him. We have canon evidence that she was nothing but a loving mother. This whole thing is off. Rip Tony
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

Maria is visibly upset at the implication that her Tony is dead and Arno is manipulating them into not thinking about that stuff because he just wants his parents back.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Maria is visibly upset at the implication that her Tony is dead and Arno is manipulating them into not thinking about that stuff because he just wants his parents back.
    Yeah, the idea that Maria is cold towards Tony is not supported by what's actually on the page.

Are clone parents a better alternative to Amanda Armstrong? I'll let you decide...although the clones will probably be easier to do away with then Amanda, beyond writers just probably pretending she doesn't exist.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Exactly! And like I said; clearly Slott didn’t do his homework because if these clones were suppose to reflect on Tony’s parents, we know that Maria would never be so cold towards him. We have canon evidence that she was nothing but a loving mother. This whole thing is off. Rip Tony

This clone has the mind of Motherboard , the same psycho that traped Tony in a virtual world and made him drink alcohol.

I don't know, they look more confused than anything, especially Howard. I think Maria is just trying to figure out what's real.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Are clone parents a better alternative to Amanda Armstrong? I'll let you decide...although the clones will probably be easier to do away with then Amanda, beyond writers just probably pretending she doesn't exist.
    Everyone should have stayed dead and Amanda should have never existed. This just make things that more screwed up.

Astonishing Member

Everyone should have stayed dead and Amanda should have never existed. This just make things that more screwed up.
    I wouldn't count on Howard and Maria's return being a long term thing.

Agreed. It’s just complicated and not needed.

Bruuh, the end of the issue she was celebrating with her hubby & “son”. That ain’t cool, Maria.
    Unless Arno programmed em to behave like that because Maria was supposed to be Tony’s loving parent.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    This clone has the mind of Motherboard , the same psycho that traped Tony in a virtual world and made him drink alcohol.
    That’s the thing, if the clones aren’t reflecting the OG parents. I can run with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    I wouldn't count on Howard and Maria's return being a long term thing.
    Aww Tony is gonna lose his parents again. Marvel can’t let the guy have it easy ;(((
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Aww Tony is gonna lose his parents again. Marvel can’t let the guy have it easy ;(((
    Man, I kinda miss when this book wasn't so focused on Tony's parents .

So i realize this is off the current topic and i don't know if it's been brought up before, but after watching Endgame for the billionth time, i remembered that their was a old issue of the Avengers that Tony used the Infinity Gauntlet and came through it just fine. It's issue #12 from June 2011, the Bendis run. He's using the Bleeding Edge armor (During the Fraction run of Invincible Iron Man), and the Hood had gotten a hold of the stones and after several battles, Tony gets the Gauntlet, puts the Hood back in prison and then he takes the gems and again gives them to the Illuminati, which Cap is now a part of. Interesting that it killed him in the MCU, yet in the comics, just fine lol. It really does , in some aspects, show just how much the movies and comics can be very different.
    Last edited by Ironman3000; 12-27-2019 at 11:42 PM.