Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    YOu mean saving the whole universe? Living it up as queen also meant going to funerals for black goliath and trying to unite or heal divides between heroes, something Scott cared next to nothing about. Queen trumps mutant general.

o
    Attending funerals? Truly life threatening stuff. I'd imagine picking out her outfit(lbr she probably had a servant pick it out for her) must have been a real challenge to her conscious.

That's why folks are angry with him. He is as you are defending killing Chuck as the right thing to do.
    That is certainly not what he said.

Really? Proteus, DP, Shadowking, Apocalyspe and Mr. Sinister all say hello.
    What about them? Dark Phoenix was dealt with by the Shi'ar, Scott just stopped fighting back. Apocalypse was dealt with by Cable, and later the Celestials. No one ever really dealt with Mr Sinister definitively at all before Mystique and the Phoenix Five.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anthony_lynch15 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Bobby got a pass because they're all terrified of what he might do if he gets pissed off again.

He said more crazy stuff at the end of the arc as well, but I can't find the scan.
    Most importantly, HE'LL FREEZE YOUR COLON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

lbh the reason why Bobby gets a free pass is because who gives a sh!t about Bobby. The jgg clowns probably forget it happened 5 minutes later and went back to the sitting room to bitch about Cyclops while watching him save mutants on the news.

That came later and yes they are all now alienated. What difference does it make if it happened before they left or at present. It happened now and they are all very cross with him, well everyone except for Kitty and Rachel's hit or miss.

o
    Well he's cultivating his friendships with Magik and Emma. And the 05. Just not with people physically incapable of talking with him about anything other then Xaviers death no matter how lifethreatening the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage! View Post
    lbh the reason why Bobby gets a free pass is because who gives a sh!t about Bobby. The jgg clowns probably forget it happened 5 minutes later and went back to the sitting room to bitch about Cyclops while watching him save mutants on the news.
    I like to imagine they talk crap about Cyke since he's not there. If you notice, they were mighty respectful when in his turf. Bobby threatened them as shown in the scan, and since they couldn't whine at him, went back to whining at Scott u.u
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

The only folks that spend time bitching about Scott's involvement in JGS are books written by Bendis. None of the current gold side books write or care anything about that loser unless it's Latour and he's somewhat flattering. It seems whenever Scott does show up in a gold side book they make him look good. Bendis should take notes.

o

BANNED

Attending funerals? Truly life threatening stuff. I'd imagine picking out her outfit(lbr she probably had a servant pick it out for her) must have been a real challenge to her conscious.
    Actually saving the universe, different dimensions...Scott was too busy ignoring busses being blown up with is children on board.

o

The only folks that spend time bitching about Scott's involvement in JGS are books written by Bendis. None of the current gold side books write or care anything about that loser unless it's Latour and he's somewhat flattering. It seems whenever Scott does show up in a gold side book they make him look good. Bendis should take notes.

o
    Doesnt make their whining any less canon. So low for Storm, truly saddening.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    I like to imagine they talk crap about Cyke since he's not there. If you notice, they were mighty respectful when in his turf. Bobby threatened them as shown in the scan, and since they couldn't whine at him, went back to whining at Scott u.u
    Really, who cares about Bobby? I can't even be bothered to troll him. Life take cares of that for me.

o
    Gold side books? They still make those? Hadn't noticed tbh.

Oh and i seem to recall Aaron constantly having his characters talk about Cyclops back when the jgg cowards were still relevant. Bendis is just honoring his buddies characterization. What a pro.

Also, lol @ the metaness.

Actually saving the universe, different dimensions...Scott was too busy ignoring busses being blown up with is children on board.

o
    If nobody read, cared or ever talks about it, did it actually happen? Also, i believe Scott actually suffered some pretty bad burns trying to pull those kids out of the bus. If Storm wasn't so busy hanging out at place vendome she might have been able to help put those fires out much quicker.
    Last edited by Optic Rage!; 09-05-2014 at 03:36 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    Doesnt make their whining any less canon. So low for Storm, truly saddening.
    Lower for Scott, he's at the will reading for the guy he killed. That's worse than pathetic and clueless. My goddess, look how far the mighty have fallen. He went from being a god to squatting in stolen property and complaining about the man he killed, it would be sad or pathetic but Scott passed that point when the Avengers were standing over his broken de-possesed body.

BANNED

Really, who cares about Bobby? I can't even be bothered to troll him. Life take cares of that for me.

Gold side books? They still make those? Hadn't noticed tbh.

Oh and i seem to recall Aaron constantly having his characters talk about Cyclops back when the jgg cowards were still relevant. Bendis is just honoring his buddies characterization. What a pro.

Also, lol @ the metaness.
    I wish Bendis would stop writing those dreadful books he writes. Seriously it's hard to notice anything good he does because he just doesn't seem to care about the X-men that much. Get someone else quickly the X-men deserve better.

o

Lower for Scott, he's at the will reading for the guy he killed. That's worse than pathetic and clueless. My goddess, look how far the mighty have fallen. He went from being a god to squatting in stolen property and complaining about the man he killed, it would be sad or pathetic but Scott passed that point when the Avengers were standing over his broken de-possesed body.
    That's not low, thats triumphant!!!! he's at a school that will probably be his to reclaim from the real squatters, the JGS, and he isn't licking Avengers feet like new Wolverine (Aka Storm). Come now The Goddess Editorial shines her blessed light on our man Scott, may she continue to do so

I wish Bendis would stop writing those dreadful books he writes. Seriously it's hard to notice anything good he does because he just doesn't seem to care about the X-men that much. Get someone else quickly the X-men deserve better.

o
    If they eliminate the Arrwriter/characters, we can get back to Scott and he can lead the X-men like he is destined to. get Fraction back

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

how are you guys debating? Cyclops point blank told Storm to go be Queen of Wakanda as public mutant figure and she complied. They both agreed that it was the wisest tactical move at the time.

BANNED

o
    Or you could just do what i do with books that i don't like or care about and not read/talk about them. You never see me in the X-Factor threads talking about how bad it is.

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    how are you guys debating? Cyclops point blank told Storm to go be Queen of Wakanda as public mutant figure and she complied. They both agreed that it was the wisest tactical move at the time.
    Are you suggesting that Storm became Queen of Wakanda because Cyclops told her to?