Page 273 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1732232632692702712722732742752762772833233737731273 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 19298
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Be willing to risk more on a start-up indy fed than your own football team... This is honestly starting to making me a little mad.
    I can't honestly call AEW an indy with the kind of money backing them.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    This is only the start-up cost, upkeep will be much lower. Do you really think it was cheaper to get the Jaguars going?
    Wasn't talking about the money because Shad has been perfectly willing to spend money on the team. It's more of not cleaning house after how badly the team performed after the Jets win. He even kept the dude who handcuffed the franchise to Blake Bortles and has routinely missed on every first round pick outside of Jalen Ramsey. Thankfully, we're finally moving on from Blake after he basically nuked our season, but Caldwell, Coughlin, and Marrone should be shown the door right behind him, yet they're still around.

This is only the start-up cost, upkeep will be much lower. Do you really think it was cheaper to get the Jaguars going?
    Starting a wrestling promotion on the modern era hasn't quite been all that profitable a venture for really anyone. We've seen more wrestling promotions come and go than NFL football teams. Just saying.

Astonishing Member

Impact is Thursday. Tuesday would put them against Smackdown.
    hopefully on tnt
    and not just for the pun of it
    Last edited by steve2275; 01-10-2019 at 11:09 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

LOL @ how none of us knew when Impact was airing.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Cole isn't my favorite, but I always thought he was underrated. To me he's the Cena of the broadcast booth.
    that's such an insult to cena. cena is an all time great at what he does, cole(even if he is underrated) is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I can't honestly call AEW an indy with the kind of money backing them.
    yeah, if they have tv and contracts and stars getting paid big money they aren't an indy.

BANNED

Lars Sullivan appears to be suffering from strong anxiety issues, causing him to miss scheduled matches for RAW and Smackdown

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2019/01...nxiety-attack/

Sullivan has every right to be nervous, WWE are lining him up to face Cena at 'Mania

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2019/01...nent-revealed/

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Lars Sullivan appears to be suffering from strong anxiety issues, causing him to miss scheduled matches for RAW and Smackdown

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2019/01...nxiety-attack/

Sullivan has every right to be nervous, WWE are lining him up to face Cena at 'Mania

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2019/01...nent-revealed/
    He's up against Cena? Wow... talk about a monster push. Hopefully that anxiety attack thing won't change their plans too much.

It seems the Revival is AEW bound once their contracts are done. Having the FTR hashtag on their trunks and not hiding the fact they want to wrestle the Bucks one day I don't see them sticking around.

Astonishing Member

It seems the Revival is AEW bound once their contracts are done. Having the FTR hashtag on their trunks and not hiding the fact they want to wrestle the Bucks one day I don't see them sticking around.
    Ehh, but why would Vince and Hunter allow them to wear it while getting a push. Doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Ehh, but why would Vince and Hunter allow them to wear it while getting a push. Doesn't make sense.
    They likely ain't aware of the source.

Astonishing Member

I didn't know the source either. The minute, I saw the trunks, I was like Free The Revival.

It's dumb of the Revival for burning bridges like that and dumb of the WWE for allowing them to show that.

I don't think either of those parties are idiots. Could be wrong though

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I didn't know the source either. The minute, I saw the trunks, I was like Free The Revival.

It's dumb of the Revival for burning bridges like that and dumb of the WWE for allowing them to show that.

I don't think either of those parties are idiots. Could be wrong though
    I know FTR as **** the Revival. It was a running gag on the Young Bucks social media and BTE for a few years now. They must have repurposed the hashtag.

If the Revival isn't happy were they are then screw it. If they manage to make it big elsewhere then the WWE will come knocking on their door again. Wrestling is a never say never kind of business.

It's Forever, The Revival. *wink*

FYI: Jericho's contract is a 3 year deal, apparently better than his last THREE WWE deals.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

WWE is aware of the source, since they sent a cease and desist over it.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua