Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I wonder if it was the lack of any role to play for most of the characters or that of any genuine twists and cliffhangers or the final with the story seemingly ending with a whisper rather than a bang meaning no epic final or a combination of all these factors which has caused this series to fail to connect with readers.
    Last edited by theoneandonly; 01-16-2019 at 08:30 PM.

BANNED

yeah that tore me, I liked the fact that she was there Uncanny X-Men 10 Paige comforts Sam gets ready to kickass.jpg

but fear they might kill her/hurt her character development/just **** with her/forget her time with SHIELD hanging out Silk and sharks Spider-Man-Deadpool (2016-) 040-002 Husk at Tabula Rasa.jpgSpider-Man-Deadpool (2016-) 040-011 Husk tracked the Matrix.jpg

really wish Robbie Thompson gets an X-book soon

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Why didn't Jean ask Monet to help if they needed every bit of psychic power available?
    Yeah, thought that too.

I can't believe that they got six telepaths and all of them were white women.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I can't believe that they got six telepaths and all of them were white women.
    Sage is an Afghan Muslim afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Sage is an Afghan Muslim afaik.
    Well that puts the Diana Fox nonsense in a whole different light

Fantastic Member True Believer Tony's Avatar

Hmm... Not bad. Definitely shouldn't have taken 10 issues to get here but not bad.

I loved seeing No-Girl in the middle of the action! Too bad she was depicted in that stupid egg suit she obtained in Extraordinary which she later got rid of... I do have to question where certain people were. You would think Jean would've reached out to Emma and Quentin since she was just dire need of telepaths.
    Twitter: @TonyBWood

Ultimate Member

I think that it had far more to do with Emma and Quentin not being present in the upcoming AoX event than anything else so it would explain why they weren't called...

They may have been called and just refused to answer.

BANNED

Wish Monet could of popped up..where was Domino as well?

Good to see a nice long dialogue between Nate and Jean after all this time.

Ultimate Member

Well not sure how most of the X-characters got there unless they could teleport or something like that...

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    Wish Monet could of popped up..where was Domino as well?

Good to see a nice long dialogue between Nate and Jean after all this time.
    Monet was there. She had cameos in this issue & the previous.

The yellow circle in this pic.

She's above Jean's head here.

Domino is in X-Force. Seems characters who are in other on-goings weren't here. Domino, Warpath, Boom-Boom, Kid Cable, Rogue, Gambit, etc.

All the ResurrXion titles were cancelled, and cast members of those appear to be the characters that will be in AoA, along with more unused characters who had no other book obligations.

Meanwhile newly launched titles with active casts like X-Force, Mr. & Mrs. X, and whoever will be on Scogan's Uncanny weren't here. The only exception to this has been Apocalypse, X-23 & Gabby.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 01-16-2019 at 10:56 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Monet was there. She had cameos in this issue & the previous.

The yellow circle in this pic.

She's above Jean's head here.

Domino is in X-Force. Seems characters who are in other on-goings weren't here. Domino, Warpath, Boom-Boom, Kid Cable, Rogue, Gambit, etc.

All the ResurrXion titles were cancelled, and cast members of those appear to be the characters that will be in AoA, along with more unused characters who had no other book obligations.

Meanwhile newly launched titles with active casts like X-Force, Mr. & Mrs. X, and whoever will be on Scogan's Uncanny weren't here. The only exception to this has been Apocalypse, X-23 & Gabby.
    Where is Sunspot? I’m not sure if him not appearing is a good thing or bad thing to be honest.

Monet's a more powerful telepath than Sage. I suppose M was better used being strong and punchy than to help telepathically.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Another thing I realized - exactly when did people start hating the X-Men again, again? They were seen as heroes at the end of Red, throwing Mutant Pride parties in Iceman, and then all of a sudden in Uncanny they were hated enough for the entire world to cheer when they were supposedly killed?

"We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey