Page 413 of 744 FirstFirst ... 313363403409410411412413414415416417423463513 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 11160
    Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    There's nothing official with Blade? Is he going to show up in one of those shows or movies?
    They made a logo, which makes me think it's a movie. They didn't give Monica Rambeau a logo for her role in WandaVision.

ETA: Kevin Feige confirms that the announcements for 2020 and 2021 are intended as the complete Phase Four, meaning Blade, Black Panther 2, etc. will not be part of it.
    Last edited by Mike_Murdock; 07-21-2019 at 10:02 AM.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

At least when feige mentioned BP 2 crowd seemed excited

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I want Luke Cage on the big screen doing big screen stuff

Ditto for IF

It is all possible again witht he casting of Ali.

Also means those other actors are free game again for casting stuff for BP.
    The guy who played Bushmaster would be perfect for Achebe if Denzel doesn’t get the role first.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Morph View Post
    Didn't Coogler start writing the script for BP1 a few months before it started filming?

At this point, all I ask for is who the villain is going to be and small hints at the plot. I will be fine if we get that at D23.

Also, Black Panther: King of the Dead is the title they should go with. Can't get a more badazz title than that.
    I also would have liked to know who the villain will be as well for BP 2. Based on what Aaron has done in Avengers, maybe Namor is coming. Enemy of the State or Sturm Und Drang works for me. Or possibly even a combination of the two .

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Morph View Post
    Didn't Coogler start writing the script for BP1 a few months before it started filming?

At this point, all I ask for is who the villain is going to be and small hints at the plot. I will be fine if we get that at D23.

Also, Black Panther: King of the Dead is the title they should go with. Can't get a more badazz title than that.
    If Ryan ever goes down the KOTD route I hope it's better than how the comics handled it

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    If Ryan ever goes down the KOTD route I hope it's better than how the comics handled it

Guaranteed. It will actually be useful lol

Already improved the Force Push 10x, improved M'baku, improved tribal challenge, ect.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Yea I have to agree with brothers Ezyo and BoG here. There is no need to be negative about anything. While there was no official BP2 announcement with a release date, there is a lot of good news to come from this:

- Ryan Coogler isn't being rushed. If there was a bad thing about the first BP, it's that the third act CGI felt rushed and incomplete. A 2022 release gives Coogler more than enough time to work on his film in the editing process. Reshoots can be scheduled earlier and CGI can be worked on for longer.
    Plus he has enough time to really work on the script. That was never an issue, but it means he isn't being rushed to put out something fast.

- Chadwick Boseman needs rest from the role. He's been in three huge movies back to back. Some of his energy might have been sapped out. This happened to Evans and Hemsworth more than once. Allowing him to do other things, learn from them and them come back with even more time to absorb himself back as T'Challa again and give a better performance possibly.

- Did you see some of those titles? Thor: Love and Thunder? Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness? Those are very catchy, memorable, COMIC BOOK-Y titles. Phase 4 is going BOLD as Feige said so. I have not a shred of doubt in my mind that Black Panther 2 is going to be just as bold. Feige knows now that 11 years after he has to come correct, and he's doing it. I cannot wait to see what Coogler has up his sleeve with this one. I can totally see the sequel being called Black Panther: Enemy of the State. Now how epic would that be.

Seriously guys, I'm as impatient as you all are. But there's no reason to be a Negative Nancy about this. If anything, getting just a hint at the direction Phase 4 is going has me a lot more hyped for the film than before. And Feige mentioned BP2 at the panel.

Relax.
    There is a flaw with your post.

That is all contingent on when they actually start shooting. If BP2 starts shooting in Summer 2020 and doesn't release until Spring 2022 then yes that is more than enough time to make sure things are taken care of technically.

Sort of like what DC did with Wonder Woman 2.

However, if Coogler is on the same time schedule that Marvel keeps with all their directors then yes the film could still be prone to CGI issues like other Marvel films (non Avengers).

If anything you would hope they get a longer production time and a longer post production time. If he's filming a year out before the release its the same thing as the first BP.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    There is a flaw with your post.

That is all contingent on when they actually start shooting. If BP2 starts shooting in Summer 2020 and doesn't release until Spring 2022 then yes that is more than enough time to make sure things are taken care of technically.

Sort of like what DC did with Wonder Woman 2.

However, if Coogler is on the same time schedule that Marvel keeps with all their directors then yes the film could still be prone to CGI issues like other Marvel films (non Avengers).

If anything you would hope they get a longer production time and a longer post production time. If he's filming a year out before the release its the same thing as the first BP.
    I agree with the above statement.

They are pumping out 3 movies a year + tv shows with movie budgets

they aren't going to devote anymore time to the movie than any other movie as soon as they official start production

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    I'm just speaking my own thoughts. I'm not a fan of uncertainty in terms of release date especially with nothing BP related interesting being released at the moment (Maybe agent of Wakanda or so) but honestly with all the mentions of BW, Shang-Chi and Thor 4 which kind of sealed the deal, I wasn't expecting much from BP. Maybe a title announcement at best.

I still want my Panther videogame
    You know, i would much rather have a general idea of when then have some concrete "release date" that could potentially mess with the movie due to both Coogler and Chadwick doing other movies in between. Plus Coogler started the script about a month ago, so it's not like BP 2 is in Limbo

When the first movie was announced, we argued about who should be in the movie, who should direct the movie and what it should be about.

Now it's when the 2nd movie will be released.

At least we're consistent.
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 07-21-2019 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    You know, i would much rather have a general idea of when then have some concrete "release date" that could potentially mess with the movie due to both Coogler and Chadwick doing other movies in between. Plus Coogler started the script about a month ago, so it's not like BP 2 is in Limbo
    Right. The first was incredibly successful so there's no doubt a second was coming. And when the 2nd movie release is announced, the hype will be just as high as the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    When the first movie was announced, we argued about who should be in the movie, who should direct the movie and what it should be about.

Now it's when the 2nd movie will be released.

At least we're consistent.
    Can't wait for the shitstorm when the villain is announced.

I got my pitchfork ready when it's not Mephisto

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Can't wait for the shitstorm when the villain is announced.

I got my pitchfork ready when it's not Mephisto
    Thinking about it, the further back the release could mean they're building up to something with all of the other movies.

Secret Invasion anyone?

Can you imagine SWaD on the big screen?

Incredible Member

If the Russos were directing it would probably be Namor, maybe Mephisto.

Coogler is most likely doing Achebe or Zenzi and Tetu. He will keep it in house.