Page 185 of 285 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 4267
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

And the journey of Detective Pikabat continues. (by evinist)

part 17

part 18

part 19

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post

I also wonder if Jason gave Manhunter's staff back at the end of Event Leviathan #3
    - and if it would be considered cannibalism or not if Devour ate Cyborg's metal parts.
    Our thread, I love our thread. One of the best threads of all the forum, imho, because you guys keep posting priceless commentary xD.

Edit: that pokémon series is getting better and better, ha ha.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 08-24-2019 at 03:28 AM.

Extraordinary Member

For a short moment I thought the knife in the RH:O #37 preview is the one from #27. But it's a completely different design.
    it looks like the knife from the UtRH movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Our thread, I love our thread. One of the best threads of all the forum, imho, because you guys keep posting priceless commentary xD.

Edit: that pokémon series is getting better and better, ha ha.
    I love our thread too.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    it looks like the knife from the UtRH movie.
    I think you are right. It has nearly the same shape (the comic version looks slimmer). The design is a little different but that's normal. Comics tend to be more detailed compared to simplified movie designs.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Not the first time Rocafort has referenced Jason's knives on his art.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Not the first time Rocafort has referenced Jason's knives on his art.

Oh, I didn't know that Jason's post-crisis flame dagger exists in current continuity.
    Looking at this page, Suzie Su has come a really long way since the start of New52.
    I can't remember her father ever appearing in comics, feels like an unresolved plot line.

The fanfic author Lysical has updated their story we're not calling it a space gang.
    It's a nice fun story about Jason, Artemis, Bizarro and Kyle Rayner having a space adventure.

And here are some fanarts by A Potato(@absolute-0zero)

@absolute-0zero

@absolute-0zero (follow link for Dick and Tim's design)

@absolute-0zero

Damian got a new pet. Jason WAS down… Until it starting drooling on him.

The fanfic author Lysical has updated their story we're not calling it a space gang.
    It's a nice fun story about Jason, Artemis, Bizarro and Kyle Rayner having a space adventure.
    Neat. And thanks! I'll subscribe. I've got a few good ones already in my following list, and a few others saved for an upcoming update (when some of them are safely finished).

Yeah, just saw space gang myself. Nice to see a story centered around the Rebirth Outlaws.

And throwing in pre-Flashpoint's multiversal trio is rather interesting too.

And I have to ask; where do people get the Jason/Kyle thing? I like to read comments, saw someone post that, and have seen other stories push it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Yeah, just saw space gang myself. Nice to see a story centered around the Rebirth Outlaws.

And throwing in pre-Flashpoint's multiversal trio is rather interesting too.

And I have to ask; where do people get the Jason/Kyle thing? I like to read comments, saw someone post that, and have seen other stories push it too.
    Hmmm... Besides the Challengers team up, there is nothing else to my knowledge. There, they were belligerent towards each other, but you know how this works with fans: if they seem to be constantly at odds, they must really like each other... or something. They make for a nice dynamic, or an entertaining one; that's it. And they both may have some sparse common ground I guess? Kyle has a lot of bad luck, and often gets the stuff he involves himself with messed up, as far as I know: I think he may be a badass underdog, much like Jason, when he's not depicted as some awesome chosen one by the powers that be (which also happens a lot). This is my understanding at least.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 08-25-2019 at 12:21 PM.

Incredible Member

Jason and Kyle were teamed up in the Countdown series but that's the only thing I remember them really interacting in. I wouldn't mind seeing Kyle join the Outlaws. That could be kind of cool and give him something to actually do. Before Young Justice came back I thought Superboy (Conner) would be a cool addition too but I guess he'd be redundant with Bizarro. They could form thier own dark Justice League. I'd read that book.