Page 174 of 190 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 2846

Watch this never get touched again and everyone will keep arguing from "They were just being friendly in the party wtf pervs" to "They're constantly having full on orgies together, the subtext is obvious" forever.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Agreed. Nothing's going to happen between the three of them, Marvel's just being playful. It is fun though.

You're mistaken if you don't think Jean would be a sub along with her husband to Emma! ;p
    Lol, you don't know, Emma may have secret fantasies about being dominated by Jean Grey and Jean want's to help her out by making those wonderful fantasies real.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Watch this never get touched again and everyone will keep arguing from "They were just being friendly in the party wtf pervs" to "They're constantly having full on orgies together, the subtext is obvious" forever.
    Well, something should be coming up unless Hickman were lying.

https://www.comicsbeat.com/sdcc-19-j...otlight-panel/

“In regards to sexuality,” he said. “I don’t want to ruin that for you, because it’s really clever what we’re doing—or you’ll hate it.”

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...-11-x-couples/

AiPT!: Finally, I know there’s so much you can’t say about the approaching Jonathan Hickman era of the X-Men, but is it safe to assume romance in the X-Line isn’t going away anytime soon? Or is Hickman against love–X-Men style?

Jordan: Hickman is very much in favor of love, though he is also interested in redefining what “love–X-Men Style” is…

Could always be something more general and/or affect other character than these of course.

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Well, something should be coming up unless Hickman were lying.

https://www.comicsbeat.com/sdcc-19-j...otlight-panel/

“In regards to sexuality,” he said. “I don’t want to ruin that for you, because it’s really clever what we’re doing—or you’ll hate it.”

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...-11-x-couples/

AiPT!: Finally, I know there’s so much you can’t say about the approaching Jonathan Hickman era of the X-Men, but is it safe to assume romance in the X-Line isn’t going away anytime soon? Or is Hickman against love–X-Men style?

Jordan: Hickman is very much in favor of love, though he is also interested in redefining what “love–X-Men Style” is…

Could always be something more general and/or affect other character than these of course.
    Hickman said that he lied when promoting HOX POX.

for much less Marvel didn't let characters come out a gay

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Lol, you don't know, Emma may have secret fantasies about being dominated by Jean Grey and Jean want's to help her out by making those wonderful fantasies real.
    I never felt the same energy I get from Wolverine and Cyclops from Emma and Jean. I can ship Scott and Logan but not Emma and Jean.
    Scott and Logan fight each other all the time but deep down they care about the other, deep down they will have each other backs and never really do something evil to the other.
    Emma and Jean don't, even if Marvel puts them together they don't trust or like each other.
    I don't hate Emma but i don't like her near Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I never felt the same energy I get from Wolverine and Cyclops from Emma and Jean. I can ship Scott and Logan but not Emma and Jean.
    Scott and Logan fight each other all the time but deep down they care about the other, deep down they will have each other backs and never really do something evil to the other.
    Emma and Jean don't, even if Marvel puts them together they don't trust or like each other.
    I don't hate Emma but i don't like her near Jean.
    It's mostly just fun speculation. Personally I just want to see them work together occasionally and not hate each other. The Jott vs Scemma ship war just exhausts me and I would love for a writer to put the whole war part of it to bed. Let Jean and Emma be frenemies who make an effort to get along together no matter which of them is dating Scott at any given moment.

The truth is the vibe I got from the issue is that they are enjoying the camaraderie of the party and Jean and Emma are trying to put the past behind them and making an actual effort to get along with each other, just like Scott and Logan are putting their past disputes behind them. It's fun speculating that there is more going on, but I can also be honest and say that the face value of the panels is four people being friends.

Fighting is part of Logan and Scott's dynamic. Like when two brothers or friends fight because they don't have to pretend to be nice with the other. they don't care to pretend anything. Jean and Emma don't have that honesty between them.
    When they fight is dumb and humilliating and they surely don't trust or like the other.

I'll just wait till we see Emma and Jean go for coffee:
    Deleted tweet from earlier today.

https://twitter.com/marveI616/status...61155707097089

The Xavier/Magneto and Mystique/Destiny parallel...Jemma...Scogan...Hickman making all your favs gay. The gay agenda in full effect >:^)

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I would be inclined to agree if not for dem Sinister Secretsssss!! That's a neon sign right there. As are the looks between Scott, Emma and Jean.

They let Fantomex/Betsy/Cluster go to print. I wouldn't be shocked to see them let this go down so long as it continues to be handled tastefully.
    Yep yep yep

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    The Xavier/Magneto and Mystique/Destiny parallel...Jemma...Scogan...Hickman making all your favs gay. The gay agenda in full effect >:^)

Yep yep yep
    OMG, the Xavier and Magneto vibes were through the roof in this issue. I am waiting for them to come out to everyone, I bet they live in the same house.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Krew View Post
    I might have read the scene wrong, but I got the sense that it was Scott and Emma who were having the psychic conversation, instead of Jean and Emma. The knowing look that Emma gives Scott and his smile as a response, to me at least, seemed like an answer to a conversation they were having. Kinda like a 'See' or an 'I Told You so'.
    Well... This is kind of what I was thinking. Lol Scott and Emma back together.

OMG, the Xavier and Magneto vibes were through the roof in this issue. I am waiting for them to come out to everyone, I bet they live in the same house.

Not to mention they spent almost all of HOX being Cyclops’ overbearing dads.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

Not to mention they spent almost all of HOX being Cyclops’ overbearing dads.
    Truly the purest love story on the X-men.
    But.. who is the bottom?

I noted the hands. But I also think that affection between men or woman shouldn't always be called "gay".
    Men are so afraid of being gay they don't even are cleaning their butts.

Jean gave the beer in a very cold way but everyone is shipping LOL
    Last edited by spirit2011; 10-02-2019 at 12:48 PM.

But.. who is the bottom?
    Erik is a vers top and Xavier is a power bottom.

But.. who is the bottom?
    Haha, HoX does feel like Xavier and Magneto's great love story in hindsight.

As for who is the bottom, I actually can't guess, they are both so arrogant. Although Xavier has that walk in several scenes which makes me think he likes being on the bottom, but he still tops occasionally.