Page 589 of 598 FirstFirst ... 89489539579585586587588589590591592593 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I have little interest in Green Arrow and the Canaries unless they are a rock band.
    And are animated.

Astonishing Member

What happens to Diggle? Work with the new team? I would love him to become a Green Lantern as was hinted at in an alernate universe allusion. The GL universe does exist though. No indication of it in the Arrowverse main world.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    What happens to Diggle? Work with the new team? I would love him to become a Green Lantern as was hinted at in an alernate universe allusion. The GL universe does exist though. No indication of it in the Arrowverse main world.
    There's still the mystery of what happened to John and Lyla in the future. It's never been explained or really addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    There's still the mystery of what happened to John and Lyla in the future. It's never been explained or really addressed.
    I'm not caught up and dont care about Spoiler but have they explained the whole Ben turner thing yet and why his kid was raised by John?

Isn't the whole future thing going to be changed now that the kids are in the present?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I'm not caught up and dont care about Spoiler but have they explained the whole Ben turner thing yet and why his kid was raised by John?
    Not really. We know Bronze Tiger is working for Argus as an operative and his family is in their protective custody.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Isn't the whole future thing going to be changed now that the kids are in the present?
    Kids ain't in the present. And going by the promo for the back door pilot, yes the future is changed. Connor is no longer a thing and who knows if William is around either. Doesn't seem that way.

Sad to see Oliver actually die at the end of the series, but he has changed so much and saved the world (and multiverse). Every other hero can follow in his footsteps.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Beatrice, the member of the Ninth Circle who killed Emiko in the Season 7 finale and got away. I don't reckon she'll get her comeuppance in the last 2 episodes, do you?
    Maybe she'll go up against Batwoman? Kate could continue taking on some of the higher ups of world crime that were hinted at on Arrow.

To be honest, I think the writers have completely forgotten about the Ninth Circle.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post

Maybe she'll go up against Batwoman? Kate could continue taking on some of the higher ups of world crime that were hinted at on Arrow.
    Assuming she ever gets around to putting down Alice?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Kids ain't in the present. And going by the promo for the back door pilot, yes the future is changed. Connor is no longer a thing and who knows if William is around either. Doesn't seem that way.
    We may not have seen him in the trailers, but it would make sense for William to still be there. I'm willing to bet that, this time, he and Mia actually grew up together. As for Connor... we did see a shot of a Deathstroke. Assuming that JJ and Sara grew up together, and assuming that the Diggles DIDN'T take in Connor after his parents died, what if HE'S now the new Deathstroke, and JJ is the one trying to stop him?

To be honest, I think the writers have completely forgotten about the Ninth Circle.
    Haven't we all?

It doesn't look like Mia's been raised in a secluded cabin with Felicity while being trained by Nyssa anymore. Maybe the reboot wiped them out.

It will be interesting to see if Emiko appears in the last episode. I have a feeling they are going to cram every former Arrow star or guest star in that they can- though the only ones I really want to see are Thea, Lance, Tommy and Moira.

Series Finale photos have been released, featuring the return of Thea, Ragman, Emiko (?!), and MOIRA (?!?!?!?!), and the debut of Roy's mechanical arm.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    We may not have seen him in the trailers, but it would make sense for William to still be there. I'm willing to bet that, this time, he and Mia actually grew up together. As for Connor... we did see a shot of a Deathstroke. Assuming that JJ and Sara grew up together, and assuming that the Diggles DIDN'T take in Connor after his parents died, what if HE'S now the new Deathstroke, and JJ is the one trying to stop him?

Haven't we all?

It doesn't look like Mia's been raised in a secluded cabin with Felicity while being trained by Nyssa anymore. Maybe the reboot wiped them out.

It will be interesting to see if Emiko appears in the last episode. I have a feeling they are going to cram every former Arrow star or guest star in that they can- though the only ones I really want to see are Thea, Lance, Tommy and Moira.
    I'd add Slade to that list.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Series Finale photos have been released, featuring the return of Thea, Ragman, Emiko (?!), and MOIRA (?!?!?!?!), and the debut of Roy's mechanical arm.
    Wow. Crisis changed more then I thought .

I'm wondering if this will mean Quentin and Tommy are back too.

At least now we finally have all of Team Arrow back for the finale. Season 7 was just missing Rory and Thea.

Arsenal looks good with that mechanical arm.

Its a shame Roy never got any suit upgrade.

EMIKO! - they did good with the casting.