Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Amazing Spider-Man #26

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

kev walker

we been knew spencer stanned this queen

biweekly release are the best
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Yo, I gotta give it to Kev Walker...this dude is amazing!

"A pretty deadly foe of mine," wow that's more praise for Boomerang then I was expecting.
    Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Yo, I gotta give it to Kev Walker...this dude is amazing!
    His Peter looks off to me but I can't quite figure out why.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Awesome, and great art!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "A pretty deadly foe of mine," wow that's more praise for Boomerang then I was expecting.

His Peter looks off to me but I can't quite figure out why.
    It's probably the hair

Agreed, he looks more like Richard Rider (Nova) than Peter Parker.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The characters look a bit off. Not really feeling the art. I also agree that Peter just doesn’t look right for some reason. Is the changes in artist due to the bi weekly schedule? Still I’ll take just about anyone over Ramos at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    The characters look a bit off. Not really feeling the art. I also agree that Peter just doesn’t look right for some reason. Is the changes in artist due to the bi weekly schedule? Still I’ll take just about anyone over Ramos at this point.
    (Why does no one like Ramos? He's good!)
    The bi-weekly schedule may play a part, but they rotate teams pretty seamlessly during these arcs so, in this case, I think it's just Lowe getting an artist that fits in with the style of Ottley and Ramos while replacing Ramos

My issue with Ramos is that I mainly associated him with Slott runs since thats where I basically started reading comics. so when Spencer and Ottley was announced I thought that they will be the main duo on the book. And Sometimes the body proportions throw me off as well
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    (Why does no one like Ramos? He's good!)
    The bi-weekly schedule may play a part, but they rotate teams pretty seamlessly during these arcs so, in this case, I think it's just Lowe getting an artist that fits in with the style of Ottley and Ramos while replacing Ramos
    No he’s not good. He’s bad...very bad lol. In all honestly He’s just not my cup of tea. The body proportions are just so off. Granted I feel like he has improved over time and is better then his early SSM days. I don’t mind his female characters at times especially his portrayal of mj and Felicia during hunted. His Spider-Man is completely off though ....

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    My issue with Ramos is that I mainly associated him with Slott runs since thats where I basically started reading comics. so when Spencer and Ottley was announced I thought that they will be the main duo on the book. And Sometimes the body proportions throw me off as well
    I also thought that Ottley was going to be the regular artist and was hoping for it ...Sometimes switching between artist can kind of disconnect a reader from the story.

It is odd because we all assumed they're rotating artists in order to keep up with the bi-weekly schedule, however according to Ottley, there hasn't really been any issues on his end keeping up, and he's just been taking any assignments they give him. So seems more like the editors just keeping the schedule flexible just in case. Ottley still does have the most amount to his name of em all at least. Here's how the artists throughout the series have lined up so far (minus the fill-ins):

#1-5 - Ottley
    #6-10 - Ramos
    #11-13 - Ottley
    #14-15 - Bachalo
    #16 - Ottley
    #17-22 - Ramos/Sandoval
    #23-24 - Ottley
    #25 - Ottley/Ramos
    #26-28 - Walker
    #29-31 - Ottley