Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Magneto vs. Kang

Magneto vs. Kang. Current 616 versions, standard equipment, Khazan Arena.

Quickdraw. Time dump for Kang vs any number of ways Mags could win.

Technically, if Magneto gets time dumped, he's still in the Arena so it's not a BFR :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_M View Post
    Technically, if Magneto gets time dumped, he's still in the Arena so it's not a BFR :P
    I always wondered about that. In a moment of complete sincerity, I have to ask: Is that how we treat it? NOT a BFR or a 10 count??
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I always wondered about that. In a moment of complete sincerity, I have to ask: Is that how we treat it? NOT a BFR or a 10 count??
    I mean, if they die by the time they catch up with the 'present'; probably a loss.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I mean, if they die by the time they catch up with the 'present'; probably a loss.
    Good point on anything going backwards.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

If they can live through "catching up" as it were, it's not a bfr or 10 count.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    If they can live through "catching up" as it were, it's not a bfr or 10 count.
    Cool beans. The whole thing reminds me a lot of Samurai Jack.
    - big_adventure

A forward fling seems much the same as well.

If they don't survive until the 'flinger' catches up, they lose. If the flinger can't survive until they catch up, they lose.

Really boring though, honestly.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

If they don't survive until the 'flinger' catches up, they lose. If the flinger can't survive until they catch up, they lose.

This discussion also reminds me of the recent "Silver Surfer waits 13.8 billion years to catch up to and take the place of his current self" feat that was mentioned.

....boooooring! For Surfer anyways lol
    - big_adventure

This discussion also reminds me of the recent "Silver Surfer waits 13.8 billion years to catch up to and take the place of his current self" feat that was mentioned.

....boooooring! For Surfer anyways lol
    Dude probably was glad for the break.

Arx Inosaan

Dude probably was glad for the break.
    Now I just feel sad.
    - big_adventure

Not an issue. If it's 2019 now and I send you into 2029, when "now" is 2029, you'll still be there.

...in fact, from your perspective, no time will have passed before you see me again.

The only way I can see this being beneficial is if you send someone to the future so you can prep to face them in the future.

Basically what Aku did with Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_M View Post
    Not an issue. If it's 2019 now and I send you into 2029, when "now" is 2029, you'll still be there.

...in fact, from your perspective, no time will have passed before you see me again.

The only way I can see this being beneficial is if you send someone to the future so you can prep to face them in the future.

Basically what Aku did with Jack.
    Didn't really help Aku, but look. Say you get flung into the future, and end up in the middle of another match.

... actually, this might not be so boring.

Arx Inosaan

Didn't really help Aku, but look. Say you get flung into the future, and end up in the middle of another match.

... actually, this might not be so boring.
    Few characters could survive ten years on the killing floor of the Khazan Arena, even if they are just bystanders.