Page 68 of 101 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1511

Yeah probably, but I feel like people are too sure what will happen. And it might not be that.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Did you miss like the whole thing that kicked off Krakoa is that the dream of Xavier is dead?
    Well they should have told whoever wrote the solicits for the Hellfire Gala and the current X-Men book because they have been very much saying the opposite of that recently. They don't actually do it, but they have been saying it.

BANNED

Turning non mutants into mutants doesn’t serve hickmans story in any way.

It’s the opposite of everything he’s been setting up.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Well they should have told whoever wrote the solicits for the Hellfire Gala and the current X-Men book because they have been very much saying the opposite of that recently. They don't actually do it, but they have been saying it.
    ........I think you missed the real point of the hellfire gala. It wasn't to really make friends with these people it was to flex and show how far mutants have come. From near extinction to reviving a planet

it's not like on the invitation you could put "hey I know you hate us but come check out how great we are doing"

Astonishing Member

In fairness it’s pretty clear that, maybe T’Challa and Doom aside, the superheroes were being very much condescended to by getting an invite. It’s a highlight of their failure and irrelevance*, at least on the comics side

*as the relegation of the Avengers to a single dying title with no real connection to 616 demonstrates

Quote Originally Posted by PANDEMONIUM View Post

*laughs in Sinister*

Not to say anything about the theory of turning Wanda back into a mutant, but the opposite of everything he's been setting up seems to be the direction he's aiming for. Krakoa is bound to fail. Xavier and Magneto are bound to suffer consequences for their hubris. Moira's bound to be exposed. Mutants are bound to become disillusioned with their new utopia.

And that was one of the great angles for Time Runs Out, too. His run started with an almost unprecedented reunification and strengthening of the Avengers to its largest active roster ever, and by the midpoint of the story there was essentially a 3-way civil war between Avengers (Cap vs. Tony, with Sunspot's team fighting both to get them back together). The Illuminati took great action and made all these sacrifices, only to lose in the end. And their biggest threat ended up not being some mysterious, Lovecraftian cosmic horror, but someone they were all too familiar with all this time.

........I think you missed the real point of the hellfire gala. It wasn't to really make friends with these people it was to flex and show how far mutants have come. From near extinction to reviving a planet

it's not like on the invitation you could put "hey I know you hate us but come check out how great we are doing"
    Yeah, a lot of inspiration being taken from Black celebration and LGBTQ Pride events. It's partly out of joy, but mostly out of defiance and a demonstration of cultural power.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    *laughs in Sinister*
    Sinister is cuter than Wanda so he gets a pass.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

BANNED

*laughs in Sinister*
    A geneticist turning a CLONE of himself into a mutant is different than mutants themselves turning non-mutants, into mutants.

Let’s just grab errybody and turn them into mutants! Problem solved y’all! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Sinister is cuter than Wanda so he gets a pass.
    I don’t kink-shame, but I do kink-ask-why.

A geneticist turning a CLONE of himself into a mutant is different than mutants themselves turning non-mutants, into mutants.

Let’s just grab errybody and turn them into mutants! Problem solved y’all! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
    All mutants resurrected are clones.

I was over thinking this and it just doesnt make sense going by what we've read so far and future panels.

So it shows that she was choked possibly because of the neck marks/bruises that were shown.

But SW is way too powerful to just let anyone choke her.

What if the killer got Forge's nullifier gun and shot her to take the powers away for bit.

That's the only reason I could see Wanda running away like she does in that preview.

She's too OP to be choked out by someone.

But we shall see.

BANNED

All mutants resurrected are clones.
    Huh?

Is it a resurrection or a clone sis. Pick one….?

Again, tell that to the solicits, and all the constant mentions in the books about humans and mutants coming together and then never fucking doing it. I'm not misinterpreting anything: they put it in the books and solicits, then pulled the rug out for another "yeah **** humans, total pwnage" bullshit so the X fans who hate the Avengers can cream their jeans

Huh?

Is it a resurrection or a clone sis. Pick one….?
    They're all clone bodies. And maybe fake minds/souls, so yes, at the very least the bodies are all clones.