Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    The thing is, as you know, Jean has her own thread and a lot of fans have already shared their ideas on there. Also, I think you're right; if people were to see more of this mysterious project, they would be more forthcoming. Is this something that will be released on youtube?

Have you ever seen this?

don't think I have, looks interesting I'll say...

the project will be released on Youtube but shared in other places as well. There is supposed to be special content that would be shared only for specific platforms as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    This might be the best option. After the launch, perhaps much interest will be garnered.
    Yeah... she DID say she's gotten a lot in place and would soon begin the promotionals so, all that means we're coming close. She did (re)release the Avengers. I might go ahead and share them in the Marvel Comics thread.

Quote Originally Posted by GMikey View Post
    She did (re)release the Avengers. I might go ahead and share them in the Marvel Comics thread.
    Share it here!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GMikey View Post
    This is VERY premature, but I felt this may stir some awesome chatting with fans, and who better to start with than Jean Grey.

So I've been discussing a lot in various threads about a fan driven Marvel project. The name still hasnt released but lots of promo work has. While the X-Men isn't complete, I will share Jean Grey's character sheet. The story starts off with all the heroes as kids, but a timeskip happens during the Phoenix Trilogy and they're adults moving forward.

Here's images of Kid Jean Grey, I'll post the adult vers once the completed vers is posted. These are only "character sheets" btw, a full poster would be made at some point soon enough

KID JEAN GREY (X-UNIFORM)

KID JEAN GREY (FOR PHOENIX TRILOGY)

With all that said, I just wanna ask fans, with a story that's NOT associated with Marvel's 616, but as story taking place in its own multiverse, what are ideas you'd wanna see in regards to Jean Grey. Ideas from the primary writer, is to focus more on Jean as a leader of the X-Men, focus more of her as the admin of the Jean Grey School of Higher Learning, and her Psyche Wars with Emma Frost. Madelyn Prior is another villain that is on the table with various ideas of what direction to take her character (some feel she should be an essential villain since Sinister will evolve into being the primary X-villain).

With that said, what are your ideas, what would you like to see animated, and in a narrative for her in the long run?
    I can't view the images -- URL signature expired.
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-26-2021 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    The thing is, as you know, Jean has her own thread and a lot of fans have already shared their ideas on there. Also, I think you're right; if people were to see more of this mysterious project, they would be more forthcoming. Is this something that will be released on youtube?

Have you ever seen this?

Xavier's confidences in keeping Dark Phoenix in check inside of Jean consciences is max level/
    Some of us wait, some of us act.