Default Weakest to Win the Burly Brawl

What’s the weakest chat who could defeat 100 Smiths in the burly brawl from The Matrix Reloaded?

With the additional condition that in all of the cases below it can’t be from being indestructible or w/e and outlasting them by immortality until the smiths exhaust themselves (assuming they can have that happen)

They have to straight up beat them.

1) only hand to hand
    2) Only non magical solutions
    3) anything goes
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Cassandra Cain w/Kasumi Suit.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Cassandra Cain w/Kasumi Suit.
    Ouch.

Good one.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Ouch.

Good one.
    Ouch it's not a good pick, or "ouch this is a good pick"...?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Ouch it's not a good pick, or "ouch this is a good pick"...?
    It's a great pick. We might be able to go lower than Cass-umi, but I'm darned if I know who.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    It's a great pick. We might be able to go lower than Cass-umi, but I'm darned if I know who.
    Oh okay, figured I'd accidently Killer Croc'd her or something, lol.

At bare-minimum you'd need to pick someone who is fast enough to keep up with the Smith's, and keep from getting overwhelmed... and strong enough to completely incapacitate them. Thought maybe Shang-Chi at first but... he's bottom barrel bullet-timer and is likely going to get overwhelmed and beat down. I wanna say Cass with the Suit is the weakest, the suit allowing her to keep the Smith-horde from overwhelming her but strong enough to do what Neo can do (punch holes in concrete/swing around big metal poles). She might be able to do it without the Suit too, honestly.

Arx Inosaan

Mighty Member

Sonia Sato Judomaster, assuming she is able to somehow hurt the agents.

Oh okay, figured I'd accidently Killer Croc'd her or something, lol.

At bare-minimum you'd need to pick someone who is fast enough to keep up with the Smith's, and keep from getting overwhelmed... and strong enough to completely incapacitate them. Thought maybe Shang-Chi at first but... he's bottom barrel bullet-timer and is likely going to get overwhelmed and beat down. I wanna say Cass with the Suit is the weakest, the suit allowing her to keep the Smith-horde from overwhelming her but strong enough to do what Neo can do (punch holes in concrete/swing around big metal poles). She might be able to do it without the Suit too, honestly.
    Shang is kind of...ridiculously fast, I feel. I generally run him and Cass about 5/5 - they're about as close to even (not equal, but even in taking victories) as I can think of.

But the Shadowtech is a huge advantage for Cass-umi.
    Why are we here?

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    What’s the weakest chat who could defeat 100 Smiths in the burly brawl from The Matrix Reloaded?

With the additional condition that in all of the cases below it can’t be from being indestructible or w/e and outlasting them by immortality until the smiths exhaust themselves (assuming they can have that happen)

2) Only non magical solutions
    3) anything goes
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.