Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    But that's the point; it isn't superior, but it isn't inferior either, it's doing what any other nation ever did.
    I even think it is inferior, since krakoa has no bussiness on the country

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Am I missing an old issue because I thought Beast only went after Terra Verde because they were complicit with Charles getting shot in #1.
    "Cable was right!"

Or Africa. Or India. Or South and Central America. Oh, and let's add the native populations in Australia and the US while we're at it.

But that's the point; it isn't superior, but it isn't inferior either, it's doing what any other nation ever did.
    I hope Jean tells the Council btw. Because they shouldn't associate with it. Blame it on Hank, throw him The Pit and let's go back to the Tiki Bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Am I missing an old issue because I thought Beast only went after Terra Verde because they were complicit with Charles getting shot in #1.
    Yeah I think it was that + the fact they were developing bio Sentinels. The big hiatus didn't help in making it cohesive imo, because I can't really remember everything compared to when it was monthly or biweekly.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I didn't think TV had anything to do with that. They didn't even get brought up until that issue with the son. But as others have said its been a while. Beast employed some insane troll logic to call those wannabe Groots Sentinels. I don't think they were every said to be some kind of anti-mutant weapon, and even if they were they were hilariously ineffective. The son in that issue was a nationalist who wanted his nation to produce its own tech and not rely on Krakoa.

And just because other nations have pulled this **** doesn't give Krakoa a pass. Its vile and evil when the US does it too. But the story has been all about how mutants are superior and evolved and better than humans, so having them immediately start this kind of crap when they form their own nation looks terrible for them.
    Last edited by pkingdom; 07-09-2020 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I hope Jean tells the Council btw. Because they shouldn't associate with it. Blame it on Hank, throw him The Pit and let's go back to the Tiki Bar.
    We disagree on a lot, but I'm with you there. Throw Beast in the pit and be done with him.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    That's the funniest thing about the "Krakoa is morally bankrupt" argument. Like, yeah, no ****...it's a nation + its government.
    Or Africa. Or India. Or South and Central America. Oh, and let's add the native populations in Australia and the US while we're at it.

Exactly, thank you both. We're reading about Krakoa's "CIA" and Hank's poor choices. It wasn't an overt attack on another nation. It's meant to be provocative and messy just like the real world is and I think Percy is knocking it out of the park. Now it's on Jean to decide what she's going to do about it, if anything.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    We disagree on a lot, but I'm with you there. Throw Beast in the pit and be done with him.
    Beast should never had this power to begin. It was a failure as nation

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Exactly, thank you both. We're reading about Krakoa's "CIA" and Hank's poor choices. It wasn't an overt attack on another nation. It's meant to be provocative and messy just like the real world is and I think Percy is knocking it out of the park. Now it's on Jean to decide what she's going to do about it, if anything.
    Do you think Jean fixed the people transformed by the Floronics? Because it looked like she purged them but I wasn't sure.

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    Hank has been too unhinged in the past, like bringing the teen O5 into our time. There should be some kind of supervision. I'm actually more scared of a messy Hank than a stable Apocalypse.

You know that Apocalypse is going to have an evil plan but he will at least execute it efficiently.

Beast can unleash a true apocalypse out of control without even trying. He almost destroyed space time. He destroyed Hala.

Do you think Jean fixed the people transformed by the Floronics? Because it looked like she purged them but I wasn't sure.
    Same for me. I wasn't sure whether they were unconscious or had died.

Major repercussions are hopefully in store for Hank. I get his intentions but to secretly make decisions for the nation is gonna be a problem.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Same for me. I wasn't sure whether they were unconscious or had died.

Major repercussions are hopefully in store for Hank. I get his intentions but to secretly make decisions for the nation is gonna be a problem.

Last edited by Glio; 07-09-2020 at 02:50 PM.

I think she purged them. The art showed her being able to do it with Wolverine and we saw the people on the floor without the technoflornic stuff. The dialogue said "maybe they can be free now", which wouldnt have made sense if they were dead

IA agree with those that say that Beast needs to be punished. It would send a message if one of the X-men were put in the pits bc what he did here was a worse offense than Sabretooth. He lied to the council and his actions had larger reprecussions

Ultimate Member

They could get rid of all of this by just revealing in the end that the Beast that is here now is some dark version, that the real Hank is somewhere else or something along those lines...

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I think she purged them. The art showed her being able to do it with Wolverine and we saw the people on the floor without the technoflornic stuff. The dialogue said "maybe they can be free now", which wouldnt have made sense if they were dead

IA agree with those that say that Beast needs to be punished. It would send a message if one of the X-men were put in the pits bc what he did here was a worse offense than Sabretooth. He lied to the council and his actions had larger reprecussions
    Yeah that last sentence kind of convinced me they were fine now, but I wasn't sure. She also fixed Wolverine mid assimilation and he didn't die so it makes sense that they purged them of the infection.