Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    maybe because you ARE racists and sexists

oh and homphobes too

just that no one has ever called you on it
    In fairness they do say "...racist and sexist we really are" as opposesed to how racist and sexist they think we are. So I think they know what they are. Or it reads like it at least.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Oh look, Cheeto's planning some sort of African-American meeting.

And he's bringing in two quality pieces of **** in Ray Lewis and Jim Brown along with that coonin' huckster Darrell Scott. Kinda shocked he didn't try to get Charles Barkley or Sage Steele just to get a 5-pack of sellouts.
    I'm surprised he didn't invite convicted murderer Don King.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    I like Tulsi, but she's a Hawk when it comes to the Military.
    Her statement that Generals are more patriotic than civilians is disturbing.
    Gabbard: These people, arguably, have put far more on the line and are far more deeply personally committed to upholding and protecting our democracy than their critics.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/...-tulsi-gabbard
    Tulsi's an opportunist. She latched onto Bernie when she thought it would raise her profile. Then she latched on to Trump and defended his warmongering choices even though he's as far from Bernie as you get.

The media should have also cared, instead of "HILLARY EMAILS!"

Russia Is Happy With Donald Trump’s Choice of Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State

Remember a time when Presidents sought to make Americans Happy?

Many Russian officials, including President Vladimir Putin, have a good relationship with Exxon Mobil Corp’s Rex Tillerson, the Kremlin told reporters on Tuesday.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by edhopper View Post
    The media should have also cared, instead of "HILLARY EMAILS!"
    Definitely, and they continued to shove it down our throats even when we were sick of it. The one thing Sanders said that the Media should have listened to was his comment about her 'Damn emails'.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Russia Is Happy With Donald Trump’s Choice of Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State

Remember a time when Presidents sought to make Americans Happy?
    Well, the Secretary of State is the country's top diplomat. The opinions of people he will be dealing with are pretty important.

That said, in light of everything else Russia connected we know about this mess - I'm still pretty disturbed. I see someone who might manage to be the worst President of all time and he hasn't even taken office yet.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Soviet Union is looking stronger these days

not anymore

The J-man

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    The left overdid it with pc and therefore the backlash was extreme. Unfortunately both sides are unable to find a middle ground.
    I'm a white female and I am curious. What exactly do you mean by "overdid the PC" What parts do you find "overdone"? And are you forgetting that this country is a cultural and ethnic "melting pot"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    well when you vote for a candidate that campaigned on "build that wall" "lock her up" "ban Muslims"

and his VP supports conversion therapy for gay teenagers

Ill go with soulless hateful shitbirds
    Soulless, hateful, short-sighted, self-sabotaging shitbirds.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    It's not just Trump. There's been a rightward march the world over. Brexit being another famous example of this.
    Well, not Canada.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Set "Illegal" aside for a second.

How far away from a free market are you when you are telling restaurants to pay for something like that out of their own pockets?
    Democrats should have fought this as a form of taxation. Might have gotten enough Republicans and Stalinists to blink.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

It's a damn shame that something like this is happening in America, the world's melting pot:

Concerned Muslim women rethinking the hijab

Melissa Grajek was subjected to all kinds of taunts for wearing the hijab, but an incident at Discovery Lake in San Marcos, Calif., sealed the deal.

Her 1-year-old son was playing with another boy when an irate father saw her and whisked his son away, telling Grajek: “I can’t wait until Trump is president because he’ll send you back to where you came from.”

The man then scooped up a handful of wood chips and threw them at Grajek’s son.

At that moment, Grajek thought, enough was enough. She decided to take off her head covering.

“I had been on the fence regarding hijab, but that incident made it clear my religious choices could be putting my son at risk,” she said.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    It's a damn shame that something like this is happening in America, the world's melting pot:

Concerned Muslim women rethinking the hijab
    Much of the left decries their hijabs as symbols of oppressive theocracy and patriarchy. Accept "the truth" and be an atheist "feminist."
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    The left overdid it with pc and therefore the backlash was extreme. Unfortunately both sides are unable to find a middle ground.
    A compromise? So like, "Right, you need to stop lynching those black people, but Left, you need to stop telling women they can work for equal pay." That's fair. All those minorities get back in line beneath Whitey and everyone will be happy.